Reviews for The Night and Days of Kurt
ObsidianGoddess chapter 54 . 9/2/2013
Love this story going to read the sequel now
DameDitta chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
KURTANA FTW!
LochteNation chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
wow.
Wild Mage 44 chapter 54 . 12/18/2012
This is good stuff:D I loved it:)
JasonDragon64 chapter 54 . 9/21/2012
Looking good, Gleekship.
IceLight170 chapter 53 . 8/17/2012
I absolutely cannot wait for the sequel! you grasp story telling with different perspectives very well! i wish you well and an awesome writing time :P
Samfan23 chapter 53 . 8/2/2012
I loved this story, it was a great read. Took me forever to figure out where I'd left off before it got deleted. I'm just glad I got to read the ending. But seriously...why you gotta leave it hanging like that?! I only kid. I get it.
ilovemyshu chapter 53 . 7/30/2012
Wow took I long enuf and I bet the creeper is Quinn and wow ur crazy but love u anyways
Ireland22 chapter 53 . 7/30/2012
This was a fantastic story thank you for writing it. And I can't wait to read the sequel.
JJ Carlson chapter 53 . 7/30/2012
I loved this story so much. I'll be excited to read the sequel.
JasonDragon64 chapter 53 . 7/30/2012
That was truly lovely my dear. Finn seems to have finally grown up (about time), and I'm quite happy there will be a sequel. The mystery stalker had to be Blaine. SPuRT forever!
KeegSlytherin chapter 53 . 7/30/2012
Every story -especially very good ones- always have to come to an end... That's the sad truth! But I really enjoyed reading it and I console myself thinking about the sequel
As to the last part, I think it's Karfscunt... (how's that for a nickname...?)
I'm going to read the companion piece right now!
Jhyena Aj Jax chapter 53 . 7/30/2012
its finally done but I'm glad their is a squel and very ominuos for the ending I wonder who they could be ...
Master Gaga chapter 53 . 7/29/2012
I loved this. It was very awesome. A great way to end your beautiful and unique story
Ireland22 chapter 52 . 7/28/2012
I can't wait for tomorrow either :D