Reviews for Transformation
fanaticalamy chapter 6 . 3/16
So it's been over a year since you last updated, yet the brilliance of this story can't help but feed me hope you'll be updating again soon? :) it's just so good! And a story that holds great potential shouldn't be left abandoned. PLEASE update soon. (:
IJustWannaBeAHero chapter 1 . 2/24
Oh man this fanfic is amazing I really hope you update! I can't wait please do I love it with a burning passion! ;) haha it really is amazing!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
i really love this story and i hope you update soon!:D!
br0kensilver chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
I love this story! I want to see Peter's reaction when Alex gives him his birthday gift. I know you haven't updated in a while bit your story is really good and I really hope you update soon. I love Alex's character and her friendship with Peter. You're a really good writer :)
NormalisBoring2716 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
You abandoned me.
Why?
What did I do to deserve this?
Now I'll never know what happens.
NEVER
For the rest of my life I'll wonder what was going to happen next in this story, and I'll never ever know.
I'm going to go cry in the corner now.
Spidey101 chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Please continue this amazing story! I love the plot and the people u created!
Nightsky12345 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
PLEASE UPDATE
Narutoske chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Great story I have encounter.

I like how you portray Alex she is not Mary Sue. I also like how you portray Peter, he is just like in the movies I imagine him to be.

Update soon.
Marzipan chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
I love your story it's very well written. Not enough spiderman stories out there.
WeasleySweaters101 chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
UDATE! IT'S BEEN THREE MONTHS SENSE YOU LAST UPDSTE PLZ UPDATE!
Shihaisha chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Ugh! I wrote out a review and I don't know what happened to it. So, if suddenly you get spammed or something, I apologize. U_U; Apparently it doesn't like the fact that I'm using my phone... really stupid.

Ok, I'm done ranting. Well, I previously stated how lovely this is, and how I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I think the flow and building tension is nicely done. Your OC's fit so well in with the canon. I really appreciate when authors develop their OC's and keep the right flavor for the fandom as they do so. Good job!

I love me some Spidey, so thank you for giving me some! I'm very much looking forward to your next update. No pressure, seriously. I'm all too aware of life's interference in the realm of fanfiction. :D

P.S. What a creepy vet clinic...
Lelouch's right hand chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Cool story bro
InstrumentOfFate chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Two months of silence!? You're killing me here! Update soon please!
ForgeandGred4Ever chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Update soon!(:
melancholyblood chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
hmmm. no more updates for this story then? thats cool...