Reviews for Goodnight
asprankle1 chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
This story is soooo good and I love love love this movie!
Penelope chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Please, please PLEASE write more. I love it!
Poeticallymanic chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
I think I was 10 when I first saw this movie and to this day I have to watch it at least once a years. Can't believe I haven't searched for a Strictly Ballroom fanfic before. Even more surprised there is so few out there. Anyways, you've got the characters down and I love the story. Hope you continue!
funnygirl00 chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I don't know why this fandom isn't WAY bigger. I just discovered Strictly Ballroom the day before so I was tickled pink to see there was a fandom. I'm really enjoying your story and I hope that you'll update soon.
Krissy Nobles chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
You know someone is a talented story teller when you can play out each scene they describe in your head as if you're watching the movie itself. Thanks Laura for sharing! You did an amazing job once again! I really enjoy your stories.
nattig9 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Again, you've got the characters to a tee. :) Fabulous. I was so glad you updated! I have nothing bad to say about any of it; this recent chapter (2) is beautifully written and so enthralling to read - you should be proud :) I cannot wait for more, here's hoping you publish some soon :)
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Aw, such a sweet story. Watched the movie tonight again for the zillionth time and just had to check for fanfics. Thank you for posting.
Krissy Nobles chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I have to say I truly enjoyed this. After watching the movie online I found your characterization and descriptions not only tasteful but just really well written. It's been a while since I read one of your stories so I enjoyed this so much! I know a lot of authors usually look for constructive critism as well as praise but honestly I think you captured everything perfectly here. Every bit kept me wanting to read further, I actually wish it were longer (; maybe that is my only complaint! Great job girl!
nattig9 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is wonderful, you're a great writer, and I mean it; I get very emotionally invested in fictional characters, whether they're in film or books - this is truly lovely and I honestly think you should continue. It's sad that you've got very little reviews considering the great structure and flow; you obviously know your stuff when it comes to writing. I only wish I could write something as beautiful as this :) Keep writing, whether it's this piece or completely unrelated.
Di Zed chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wonderfully romantic and refreshingly pure. Thanks for sharing :)
Laura Picken chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I hope you're not too discouraged by seeing so few stories on this site! I really enjoyed your take on the 'what if' here and I hope you will continue. :D I'm watching Strictly Ballroom (for the gazillionth time) on Hulu as I'm writing this. I'd love to see how the Pan Pacifics has impacted Doug & Shirley's marriage after all those years of guilt, grief and passive aggressive misery...