Reviews for Grand Prince Junction
CassandraOT5 chapter 2 . 2/10
This was cute. I wish you continue though. Although it's been like what 10 years ago? I want to read more of the story and Matt slowly releasing Sora worths everything
Living-in-the-past96 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
This is rly good... man you made Tai a jerk! Wow i never thought tht was possible but you did it.. wow! Oh and that is a compliment not an insult :)
hecate0808 chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
AWSOMRE!
kiaras-magical-melody chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
this is such a good story. i cant wait until the next chapter. i hope theres more sorato and people stand on matt's side for once
eternalwhimsy chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
i love the story. i give it 2 thumbs up. hurry and update.
Ravn MTM chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
bumsen you really mad Tai evill in this one wow stupid Tai i cant beleve he would do that
Yurrei chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
great storie plz make new chappters soon plz!
Caelice chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
Please u[pdate soon!
Yurrei chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
great storie. luv it. i hope matt beats tai up one day and stop listening to tai. hope. hey make more chapters soon plz.
Twilight.Valley chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
That last one from me isn't me it was by nessa_88 her acount wasn't working so she did it on mine! So don;t think I read it because I on't like digimon! So don't thank me thank nessa_88! THANK YOU! So Peace out and don;t thank me but u can read my story! LOL! Well that's it!
Twilight.Valley chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
hi, i read your story and it was agreat just make sure matt beats up tai and makes him pay for beating up matt. also i wouldn't mind matt to stick up for himself and sora to relize that tai is a jerk so she ends up with matt. thanks and it's just a thought from one of your readers. good luck on finishing this story and others.
Hamchamcham chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
I LOVE IT! It is one of the best stories EVER! I would not change one single thing about it. This story is going strait to the favs for me. I hope Tai gets what's coming to him *cracking knuckles* hehehe
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
*sobs* When are you gonna update? Wahahahahaha! I have you on my fav authors list checking evreyday for you to update this and some other stories. *sniff* Email me to tell me when you're gonna update. Please?
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
You take a LONG time to update. UPDATE SOON I LIKE! This story is awesome!
Kat chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Hey i really really really hope u make a chap 3 and post it! It would be great id so totally love that! -
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »