Reviews for Over Him
Leesa chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh how I love your Huddy stories. Brings back so many wonderful memories - hopes.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
uauuuu... fantástica historia... Podrías escribir otra parecida acerca de su reconciliación, ya que eres una escritora completamente fascinante.. thanks for this...
Cuddy's Vicodin chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wonderful as always ;')
newdayz chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
The communication between these characters is spot on! You got it all, A plus stuff which would matter if I were a teacher and you my student but anyway, still awsome!
Luie chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
i LOVE it, it's great! thank you again so much for all your stories X))
ThisLadyWrites chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
A and high five for these two lines:
"So why aren't you screaming? Punching things? Driving a car into the house?"
Wilson chuckled over the extreme nature of his final suggestion.

And another A for this:
Cuddy: "...because us not being together is stupid. It's, like, the dumbest thing ever."
I think this might be the most accurate line ever. Huddy not being together is indeed the dumbest thing ever!

I really love this story a lot. You did an amazing job! The dialoges are wonderful and absolutely and totally in character! Keep your fanfics coming because that's what keeps Huddy fans alive.

Thank you for this wonderful story! :D
givemekevinbacon chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was really well done! I always thought that two of them would have been able to work out their issues if House hadn't done what he did. I loved the different situations you put them in, and her interaction with Julia and Jerry. The ending was absolutely wonderful, great job!
Huddyphoric chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Such a fun story! Every line is in character and I laughed throughout. Thanks for sharing!
Minkia chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Chapeau, well done!
scheggia chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
God that was brilliant! Best finale ever! :D I cracked up a few times, too!

"So why aren't you screaming? Punching things? Driving a car into the house?

Wilson chuckled over the extreme nature of his final suggestion."

"All this sincerity between us is freaking me out, House. Say something obnoxious.

-Your ass looks pregnant.

-Thank you."

You made my day! :D
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh, delicious. I wish it could have ended this way, not as good art as the TV show, but a lovely solution for the characters.
SissiCuddles chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That was great! I love the Huddy dynamic in this one-shot, extremely IC even when Cuddy is drunk outta her ass xD
High five for the Friends and Fight Club references (and Phoebe Joey smelly cat ftw!)
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wow, so "wonder Cuddy" is sleeping with a married man? I thought she was perfect.
Rocky2e chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Love. Love LOVE THIS! So cute, in character and it's a damn shame that this didn't happen on the show. Thanks for making me laugh and smile like an idiot tonight :D
MrsBock chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Thank you for such a great story! I think you are one of the best writers of House fan fiction. I have never posted a review because I am honestly in awe of all of the talented peoples' works I have read here and at Live Journal. I love reading all your stories because you truly capture the essence of the characters and I feel like the tv show still exists when I read what you write. I hope you continue to do this!