Reviews for Corporate Punishment
Revya Raide chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
Thank you so much for writing this story! Best of luck for your future writing endeavours
OverByMidnight chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
First of all, thank you for finishing this story, I think it's pretty frustrating when people don't finish a good story they've started. And I loved the conclusion, it was so cute x3 They loved each other in the end...

So shame you won't be writing Larxels anymore, but thank you anyway for sharing your fics with us :) I enjoyed them a lot. I wish all the best for you 3
Bruh chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
Ur just gonna leave us hanging tho I'm gonna cry
RisingAngel8 chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
I'm so happy you're back! Congratulations on college! Another great chapter, I can't wait to see how everything ends!
Jillian Bowes chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Whoa! I was so surprised when I saw this update in my email. I thought the story had been abandoned! Lol this chapter was good! Glad it was kinda lengthy too. Update soon! :)
kaibasgirlx chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
omg, i absolutely LOVE this story so far! Larxene and Axel are really IC, and i am just freaking in love with this plot!

Hell yeah Larxene! Start your own organization, screw Xemnas and Xehanort! !

Please update soon, i really can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens! please please please update soon!
RisingAngel8 chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Yay! An update! This made my day actually. I love seeing the plan slowly unfolding! :) I can't wait to see what happens next! :3 Keep up the great work.
OverByMidnight chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Xion, you damn traitor! D:

Phew, I was worried you had given up on this story...
SirenMist chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Oh my gosh! Xion!? No way! This is getting so good, I can't wait for the next update :D
Jillian Bowes chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
YES! I was afraid this story had been abandoned! But yeah. This was an awesome chapter. And I never saw the end coming! Bravo.
RisingAngel8 chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Aw, Luxord's amazing in this. Poor Ax. XD XION HOW COULD YOU?!

I can see how everything is tying into the story. Fantastic as always! That's good news, it will make writing come much faster for you when you have the time I'm sure. Good luck :)
OverByMidnight chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Oh, the suspicion

And Axel, FAIL .
RisingAngel8 chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Oh my goodness! I found the Easter egg! XD Loved it. Poor Larxy, she just can't catch a break. And Axel, oh dear you just can't stop failing today! XDD Great job!
Jillian Bowes chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Found the Easter egg! Po' Demyx. And poor Axel and Larxene. That sucks! But I'm so glad you updated! Great chapter, really suspenseful.
AngelicWinds chapter 9 . 11/10/2012