Reviews for Amazing
visions2share chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
Hello!
What a great story! I really enjoyed it.
Thanks for the good read!
Vi
Paulsmum2001 chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
I enjoyed it immensely. You wrote a great story.
Alethea Aethelreda chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
I loved it! I admit that chapter 10 was a bit hard to take, but you resolved it nicely. I especially liked how you wove the events of the episodes in so neatly with your own content. Nice chapter titles, too. Thanks for sharing!
noagnes chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
This is really one of my favourite Zorro stories. Absolutely wonderful! I just love your take on Alejandro and the way he changes after his realizations, and the way you follow the episodes with his secret knowledge of his son's identity. Beautiful father/son relationship! Thank you very much, and please write more, if you have the inspiration!
Your Worshipfulness chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Such a great story-I love these alternate universe fanfics. Yours actually got me thinking; how would it have been if Gilberto had been a little bit more like Elena than Alejandro. What if he had gotten to Los Angeles, ready to pursue his revenge, and then slowly gotten to know the de la Vegas-at first just to learn their weaknesses, but eventually beginning to question the things his mother had told him, eventually culminating in an understanding between he and the de la Vegas? Could be an interesting read.

Your Worshipfulness
Gia1234 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Looooooooved it!
Gia1234 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I just discovered this part of the page. I am a fan of NW Zorro and you have gave me a great gift. Thak you! This is the first time I read a fic about zorro, and I love it!
Obliviatus chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
Absolutely beautiful...and I am amazed at how you fit each episode's dialogue to your new interpretation of Don Alejandro's state of mind. This story fit into the season with such fluidity. Even your final scenes occurring after the series ended did not break continuity in any way. Bravo.
Deep Sorrow chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
Aww, we're done! Sad...but happy! But sad...
Elrohir-This sounds oddly familiar...
Glorfindel-Yeah, she's totally plagiarizing.
Me-Quiet. It's perfectly natural to have conflicted feelings at the end of Sadie's stories.
Aragorn-Really? 'Cause I only ever have one emotion at the end of these things.
Me-What?
All heroes-Relief.
Me-Okay, I totally walked into that one. And you all *points to snickering review cast* better walk yourselves on outta here 'fore something bad happen to you. After all, I do inspire Sadie's Muse. *Grins wickedly. Experienced heroes go pale, grab Zorro cast, and run out the door*
Sadie-What did you do?! Now who will we write torture fics about?
Me-Relax. Heroes are easy to locate. We'll just pretend to have mended our evil ways and be damsels in distress and they'll come charging back.
Sadie-Think they'll fall for that?
Me-Totally. No worries, they're really gullible that way. Rule number 92 on the evil overlord list.
Anyway, on to the amazing completion of this story. It really was fantastic. I thought the continued actor symbolism was beautiful, and also really loved the picture of Alejandro's temper as a knight, defending his fallen fellow. Just awesome. You shot for perfect, and achieved it, all the while giving lame and trite a wide birth. Great job!
Also, thanks for the sweet praise at the end of the chappie, it made me all sniffly. :)
I can't wait trick our heroes into...er...I mean..."honor" them with another tale of angst and misery. Yay!
smithcrafter chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
Very well-written story.
kiista chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
Such a lovely story! Thank you so much. Will you please write another?
goddesscal chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
beautiful ending, thanks so much for this wonderful story!
jkl88 chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
I just finished reading the last two chapters. The last chaper is particularly fine. The scene with Alejandro and Felipe was wonderful. I also liked Alejandro's reaction upon seeing Diego's battered body. Best of all, you ended the story with a laugh...control his temper, in deed. I'm sorry the story has come to an end. On a more personal note, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. Grief is hard to endure. My dear Mama died just over four years ago and pain never completely goes away;it lessens with time. I know she walks with Angels and may cry for me...but for her all is joy. I look at the clouds and imagine she can walk on them now. That makes everything better.
katie1999 chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Thank you for this nice story from an unusual POV. I look forward to your next one.
LaCorelli chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
It was very nice to see the story end where it began, in Diego's room. I liked that Diego realized once he saw the mask in his father's hands and that he figured things out very quickly. Also, Diego's exhaustion from everything that he'd been through and his falling asleep in the chair. Alejandro's anger at himself and also his biting his tongue before saying something about Diego's desire to protect him as well as his realization that he was no longer the man he had been. I especially liked the touch of humor at the end with Diego's "The wall had it coming," and his father's admonition that "a bad temper must be controlled."

This has been a truly entrancing story, and I look forward to your next Zorro story.