Reviews for Amazing
Mel chapter 11 . 5/12
I am awed by your ability to write such a powerful work that is a delight on so many levels! You were able weave the TV episode plots through your story in such a way as to bring more meaning and depth to the characters. I loved your descriptions of the Greek masks vs Diego's masks and the "play" that he was forced to perform. You have an amazing talent and I hope to read more from you.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 1/31
At last they finally talked!

So happy they could laugh and hug and be honest :)

What would you think about doing one where it was Victoria who realized first?
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 1/31
SO much drama, wow!

That was very well written...a stolen twin...wow

I'm happy for Felipe but how I wish Diego had told the truth
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 1/31
It must be useful to able to fight with both hands...I'd love a Princess Bride reference one shot where Zorro shows he fights better with his left lol.

Nice description of how they both feel about life and death...very healthy views I believe
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 1/31
I'm so happy to see such faith from Alejandro and Victoria.

I can only image how much worse Diego's temper would've been had his father believed the lies.

That show of temper was scary, I agree with Felipe...Diego may need to release a bit more of his anger so it doesn't bottle up so dangerously

Felipe is right to admire a man who can admit when he was wrong. Glad Diego could see that
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 1/31
I enjoyed seeing them work more as team now, and helping each other with their tempers.

It was great his father got to see Diego being respected and being able to help without swinging a sword.

Felipe is growing up, nice to show that dynamic with him and Diego
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 1/31
Wow, good for his father! Controlling one's temper is very hard and takes years before it is habit.

It was so wonderful to see his progress, especially at the end.
Glad that others could see Diego's bravery too.

Felipe is right, they both should listen to him more often.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 1/31
So happy Alejandro realized the main reason why Diego didn't tell him and that he himself must change too.

That memory of his wife was so wonderful to read, if really sad.

Alejandro could tell Diego is was memories of his mother that made me realize he needed to change.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 1/31
It's so sweet to see how Alejandro wants to help his son and how bad he is at doing it.

Acting and subtly are not his strengths. I bet Diego's mother would have had more of an idea he was Zorro.

It was touching to see Felipe's support.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 1/31
Glad Diego got to show off as himself with the trails and the lever. I so admire how well he applies his intelligence :)

His father is not making his life any easier though at least he's more free with his praise.

Go Zorro!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 1/31
Good job capturing the emotional storm taht Alejandro is experiencing.

I bet his temper was an influence on not telling his father...who's to say that when someone else insulted Diego's character, he'd be able to hold back the truth of Diego's skills? Though I'm sure his safety was also a factor.

Felipe was very adorable here
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 1/31
This is amazing! Finally, he truly looked and saw what was always there.

The height and blue eyes would be a give away were it not a tv show.

Good attention to detail with the injuries too.
ilovedobermans chapter 5 . 3/11/2017
Finally! Finally Alejandro gets it through that thick skull of his! Boy, does he know how to hold a grudge! And he finally understands just WHY he was kept out of the loop. I do wonder how long he can keep his nearly nonexistent patience?
BM originally chapter 11 . 3/3/2016
I don't know if you are still into fan fiction, but I figured I'd give it a shot to let you know how much I enjoyed this story! I only recently got back into a Zorro kick after purchasing this favorite series of mine a couple of years ago. I was a little girl when this aired on TV originally and loved the series then, and after making my way through all 4 seasons as an adult, I still find it enjoyable! And so, when I get onto a kick on something, I always go digging around for fan fiction :)

You have a very realistic Alejandro, and I like how his character developed. From his initial anger to his not-so-sullen sulk, to his understanding Diego's reasonings and his own determination to reign in his temper (I liked the flashbacks to his wife scenes, too), and finally, to his confrontation-because I can understand his frustration here at the end, and of truth, Diego was allowing his fear to control him! Though I can't imagine that Victoria is going to take the announcent quite so well :) She won't have months to slowly come to reason!

Anyway, it was a great job, well done with good writing and believable characterizations, and I hope that eventually, the Zorro bug might nibble on you again sometime!
overtherisingstar chapter 11 . 1/16/2016
This is the best Zorro reveal story I've ever read (and I think I've pretty much read them all, there's way too little Zorro fanfiction out there)! I love how in character your Alejandro is, with his flashing temper and fierce love for his son. I also love the fact that you didn't have him confronting Diego about it immediately, but instead struggling with his temper and his worries while he waited for Diego to come to him about it. In short, quite simply an amazing story! Wish you'd written more Zorro fanfiction... ;)

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story, and kudos to you! :D This story is going in my Favorites AND in my browser bookmarks! 3

(I really loved that detail where Don Alejandro saw Zorro's smile on his own face in the mirror, btw. And the fact that it just made him angrier. XD So Alejandro...)