Reviews for Phase Transition
awesome story!
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
it was very good
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Amazing. I love it. Great writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Interesting interpretation of why Relena is the Little Prince capsule and Heero in the Princess Aurora one. Definitely felt you kept their personalities and interactions with each other in character too. Awesome job!
Lunar Ember chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This is beautiful. I didn't like Frozen Teardrop all that much, what with most of the pilots being replaced by kids who are more like their clones, but this makes everything better. :)
Taquiner chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Ahhh... I want to read Frozen Teardrop & i've been struggling to find any fics in relation to the one scan i've come accross on the net! And this little fic was lovely.. Answered some of my questions but have left me wanting more, lol. Will you be continuing this ficlet? Could you also ping me a link? Thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
oh my god thank you, thank you, thank you for this so much. I love coming across quality fics. it doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it is one of my favorite things in the world.
salimaran08 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Sorry,but I don't think that I understood the story,I feel that some parts are missing.I don't think it's meant to be a one-shot,you must think for a prequel and a I loved your style :)
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I am literally speechless over here! LOVE LOVE LOVE Your words are like poetry. Great imagery.

Thanks for writing this.

KSM
Tiasha chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I really like this one. And stupid question but where so I find frozen teardrop?