Reviews for In Fate's Hands
Ironically-delicious-donuts chapter 7 . 6/22
Just read your latest chapter and honestly I'm disgusted with the type of people on this website. Everyone should be free to like/love who ever the want. I personally like and enjoy reading slash and find it stupid that people think it's "disgusting" If they think it's bad why would they read any fanfic with a "undecided" pairin cause they have the chance in becoming slash. If a story has a good plot and story read it for that not for the pairing in it. And I'm sorry if this comment is a "waste of space" I just wanted to throw my thoughts out there for anyone reading reviews. I would love to read any pairing you write out and I'm hoping you update soon.
Taiki chapter 7 . 4/14
I agree with you about sexuality. I too realized my preferences from reading fanfiction. I always figured myself Bi to until I realized from reading fanfiction that I am more on the lesbian side of the scale. Anyway I like this story very much and from the preview of Voir it sounds like a great idea to. I hope to read more of In Fate's Hands soon.
AquilaPallas129 chapter 7 . 4/2
I support your awesome writing skills! Definitely not sure how people think same sex relationships as disgusting... O.o

I really look forward to the next chapter, and will faithfully vote for Apollo! (By the way, since I voted for Apollo in two reviews does that count as two votes? (starry eyes)
AquilaPallas129 chapter 6 . 4/2
Is it going to morph into something like invisibility or just stealth in general?
And put me down for Apollo! I don't like Athena in particular...
Ariadne Venegas chapter 7 . 4/2
I hope you continue with this story I really like it!

And I have no troubles with the pairing i'm happy with any pairing that make the characters happy!

I really hope you can continue because this is amazing and I really want to know what happen with Poseidon visiting. Also i imagined Hecate a lot more sirius because all her mantel (sky, earth, underworld, magic, necromancy, crossroads, wards, dogs, rituals,etc) also Zeus suposedly admired her and that's why he never take away her minor reign over the sky and earth.
I vote for Ares all the way. Sorry, this is the first time I've ever read a story of yours and I dunno if you made a poll or have closed the voting thing. I thought it would be funny, and six votes is just sad. So now you have seven!
About the other issue, I have no problem with slash or reading a story with gay characters. Some of the gods like Apollo loved boys in the myths, so Greek gods and slash is actually a thing. I have no problem with reading about gay relationships, but I am completely straight and yaoi or yuri is not my thing. I have no problem with people who read or write it, but I'm not interested personally and I won't read it. So while I would keep reading if Harry was gay, if you started writing lemons I would either skip them or leave. Does that make sense? Sorry, but this is an issue on Fanfiction that bothers me, and you mentioned it so I wanted to express my opinion. Good on you for expressing your opinion like this, it was a very mature and responsible reaction. I will totally keep reading this story and I vote for Ares with a secondary vote for Apollo.
jharrell819 chapter 7 . 2/20
I personally don't mind while I would like Athena / Harry guy on guy is not so bad really sometime I do believe people r stupid.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 7 . 2/11
this very good

Kaito is hungry to eat
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 2/10
loving the story and hope that you will update again and soon
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 2/8
Harry being annoying to someone, never!
I don't know what they're talking about. I think your work is great, regardless of the sexual orientation of the main character. I don't see how someone on this website could have an issue with non-Hetero pairing, considering that here straight pairings are outnumbered. Keep writing, and make whatever decision you feel appropriate about Harry's sexuality.
candinaru25 chapter 7 . 2/8
i love this. can't wait for the next chapter.
superfreakteadybear21 chapter 7 . 2/8
I might not agree with you on Taylor Swift but I fully believe in everything thing else. I think it's disgusting that there are people on this site who are homophobic ( they must have a really hard time on this site) and I'm sorry you had to experience that on a site where freedom of speech and imagination are encouraged. and I applaud you for standing up to them and posting this. Forget these people cause they're not worth your time and energy. Keep fighting the good fight and if you ever get the chance, report them. Excited for the next chapter!
Midgarosormr chapter 7 . 2/8
Joe's review and the Guest's review directly below his kind of hit the nail on the head for my opinion on this matter, too.

Not much more to add on them.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 7 . 2/8
I'm glad you toI'm those hatersI what's what. The chapter preview did confuse me but it made me really feel the anticipation for more.
I don't have a deformed spine but I do have epilepsy and can understand the angle...i dont give a damn what they say.
sometimes when im being a troll i dont let people know until they see me taking my meds and watch their reactions...that or I end up explaining my hand tremors. Facial expressions are so funny.

Good luck on next chapter. Have u listened to 'we're not gonna take it' by twisted sister? Very good song for motivation.