Reviews for It's a bird, No, It's a plane, No, It's aGhost?
Shelby-The-Red-Mew chapter 11 . 8/9
Heeeeeeelloooooooooooo *starts poking you* pokey poooooooookey POKEYYYYY pokeypokey pokeeeeeeeeey
Hope that cheers you up don't be sad no more
sad-y u*pokes you once more for good measure* POKEY!
Gigabyte2598 chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Name: Elaria Jacobs
Ghost Name: Thantos
Looks: Long Dark Brown Hair, Blue eyes with gold in the centre, tall but not too tall, 15 years old. Wears cargo pants in a light blue colour, and a black singlet with a white jacket. Combat boots
Ghost Look: Red eyes, White with purple streaks for hair, you choose the clothes.
Special Power: Can manipulate water and thus plants as they contain water,(duh)
Allies: You choose
Siblings: you choose
Good definitely good
Thanks i thought I would do this for fun
Claudia Donovan 13 chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
That was a great chapter! Please update!
Noxlupis Lamiamedicus chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
YAY! You got a chapter up :D It was amazing!
Nightshade1712 chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Great chapter, any way what Promise, and don't feel bad about not updating, sometimes things out of your control keep you away from updating, trust me I know, I don't have internet at the moment, I am using the internet at McDonalds.
Insecurity's Sanity chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Action it's okay. I really don't care how long it takes as long as it gets uploaded or you notify us it discontinued, after I barely ever update either.
biolaj1998 chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
so my OC will come in the next chapter... AWESOME
Insecurity's Sanity chapter 10 . 10/2/2013

Monsuno or Ghost Name:
Long black hair that is tipped in gold, stunning gold eyes, usually wears black pants a purple shirt, and a purple and black hoodie, she wears a rose pendant and a gold amulet that her mom had given her.
Monsuno or Ghost looks:
A dragon like creature with bird like wings and is blue, gold, and white. Its tail come to an extremely sharp point.
Any special power:
Her monsuno's special power is haven's fury wher a shock wave of pure light is emitted from its body.
None yet
Siblings and their monsuno/power:
Virizia/see below
Good or evil:
Virizia's twin

Monsuno or Ghost Name:
Long purple hair, usually wears all black
Monsuno or Ghost looks:
Black red and purple serpent/lion/hawk hybrid
Any special power:
Her monsuno's main move is hades wrath were it shoot a black tide of fire out of its wings
Eklipse or Vlad...
Siblings and their monsuno/power:
Kitty/ see above
Good or evil:
Kitty 's twin
Karyn Phantom chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Hi I look forward to the next chapter. Also a unicorn pegasus is called an Alicorn. thought you'd like to know. :)
biolaj1998 chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
*is laughing my butt of because of the funny author note*
biolaj1998 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
where did danny neet alex
Noxlupis Lamiamedicus chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
NO CLIFFIES xD Great chapter! I can't wait for more lol
Nightshade1712 chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
hey your finally updating again yes, uh hey where is my OC, I was really looking forward to seeing him, oh well, hope you update more soon, I will be waiting for you to update, please update soon.
Cheetha Suno chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Me: Nice!
Dax: Tell her!
Me: Alright then. Well Season 2 of monsuno premerires April 21st this year in ILL.
Dax: Thank you.
Danny: Nice of you to be continuing your series I've seen every episode Thanks to Cheetha Suno And I wanted to see more.
Dax: Thank you!
All three: Finish writing the story and share this message!
CaramelLover chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I wait and wait and wait and wait and, well you guess it wait. BUT I can be patient and will wait some more, so PLEASE continue!

P.S I love this story!