Reviews for Eien No Ai
I LOVE YOUR HISTORY! 3
alessa-vulturi chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
:D
alessa-vulturi chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
It has been a real long time since I read this, I hope tgat some day you will continue it. Meanwhile I think I would read it again.
Drel Murn chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
I think you started with a good idea with this, and I would like to see where this is going, but I also think you need to show the character development more.
Sora chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
This is a good story so far please continue.

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
please update
Dakota51 chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
Update soon.
alessa-vulturi chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
More !"!
dawnhallj chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
This is cool! But it is missing the "funny" that is in the show. Your story is great the way it is, but would be better if it made me laugh.
xChaoticDawnx chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
*wimpers* Feels like you haven't updated this in ages! Its one of my favourite stories currently on here, new chapter any time soon?
TehMikir chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
I am tempted to create an account in this site JUST to favorite and follow this fic ! Please continue it soon I seriously love this, specially when Zuko is dealing with his emotions for Aang so much Kawai !
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
I think it sort of makes sense making Toph and Zuko 'siblings', in my opinion they almost look alike. Anyway, that end was adorable (just saying!) Still love this story x)
SoubiplusRitsuka chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
I love this story :) can't wait to read more! :D
Emotive Gothika chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
Hehe, intervention... the images in my head make me laugh...

Pfft, Katara, sometimes your "help" is not wanted or needed. You really have got to learn when and when not to offer it. It's almost like you don't trust your friends at all...

This was a slow, mostly filler-ish chapter, but lovely all the same. Love the Water siblings' bickering and I love how Zuko thinks Toph is more sane than the two.

Awww, cute Zukaang moment! Hug it out Aang! The world would be a better place if you just hugged everyone! XD

Eagerly awaiting next chappie! :3
Chikinaa chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
First thing...Aang burrowed his face in Zuko's stomach? Yeah Aang's short..he's 12 but not that short. He's exatly tall as Zuko's chin is (Geez what a sentence..I hope you get it :D)
Second...2 chapters! YAY! I'm disgustingly happy :D And what you said about chapter going differently then you've planned? Been there. When I tried to write something myself, the characters usually refused and did what they want :D
And I'm wondering what are you going to do about Zuko x Aang relationship. I admit, I don't like much when Aang is still 12. He's not even a teenager yet so it kinda grosses me out. But when he's like 15...that's another story :D What's more, I don't think anyone who's 12 is capable of romantic love, crushes yes but not love. (I certainly wasn't.) They don't have the hormones for it. That was a great mistake in the series for me. Whole Kataang was a big mistake actually :D. I know that this story is more like on the spiritual side but Aang isn't just the Avatar the spirit. He's a child too.
So...I'm pretty interested in what are you going to do about them :D I will read this anyway :)