Reviews for Those Left Behind
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
That whole ' What's the word? Alive?' thing? That was a Doctor Who reference.

Just thought I'd let you know I caught it,

-C
Dramamamapwnsall chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Dude. The feels. They're just too much. C'mon.
GeekDad chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
This chapter was incredible. Very creative. Looking at your profile you need to write more young justice stories.
GeekDad chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Ok I just found this story, thisnisnone of the true pleasures of fan fiction is when you stumble open gems like these. I really like your premise and really enjoy this story. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
HEY. PSSST. I LIKE THIS STORY. YOU SHOULD UPDATE.
noaverageangel chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
good chappter! I liked how she broke out and everything! Have you thought anymore about the vigil idea?
Hockeygirl28 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
I love all of the chapters so far. I really really think you should do something with artemis's "death" on the show like her comeing out of cover or something that would be absolutely fantastical
SpitfireChick chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
I was freaking out while reading this chapter. You really know how to captivate a reader's attention. The way you portray characters is amazing! Love it!
randommonkeyz998 chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
C: I love it! So cute and sweet!
Keepmovingforwar chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
d2- awww :) sad but she's alive. Clever way of doing it though, deffinatly not the boring average :)
Keepmovingforwar chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
d2- aww love it!
SpitfireChick chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
That last part, with Wally and Artemis, brought tears to my eyes. :')
randommonkeyz998 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
:( poor Wallace! Maybe the reason he quit is so she wouldnt die? :)
Love it!
noaverageangel chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
These are soooo good! I would love it so much if you expanded on the vigil one. It has the potential to be an AMAZING multichapter fic! And I think you would do a grreat job with it! :) looking foward to next two chapters! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
I don't know why you didn't like this chapter it was lovely! I enjoyed it very much!
-Paxton