Reviews for Forty Winks in Forty Nights
singinilovebooks chapter 1 . 10/3
Wahh that was perfect and beautiful and im crying but it was so good
Once again your writing was amazing!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/6
This is awesome! The part about Steve was adorable... ANOTHER! *smashes cup on floor*
Chloe Snow chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I really like this story. it's warm and fuzzy. I find it so. I'm weird.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Steve. Poor, poor Steve. Now I wanna slap Robert Downey Jr. and Mark Ruffalo for doing nothing, but Bruce and Tony were jerks so shame.
rowaneo chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Omg that was so great! Loved Thor's little part was super funny and makes a lot of sense. Loved Steve's angst
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Wow, this was amazing. The Thor in bed scene was my favorite, omg. Poor Steve.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Awesome sauce once more! So many Steve!feelz.
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Oh, I always love the Steve and Clint interaction! This was so good! I'm sort of stalking your Avenger stories now, Lol!
cas-the-unicorn chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Please do! I am utterly in love with your Steve whump
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
I lost it at "I got fathered by Captain America, didn't I?" That was just too funny. Also, Clint.
*cries over Steve* Emotional rollercoaster, much? Poor man. I just want to hug him and tell him it's going to be okay...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
love. love. love! this. perfect for my angsty mood
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Follow up? Please? I want to see Steve's reaction when he wakes up! :) this was really good!
Redflower16 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Ok so I've kind of been stalking all your Steve one shots lately-creepy, I know, but I just can't stop reading them. You're so good at just...making my heart hurt. It's sad, depressing, heart warming, and gut-wrenching all at the same time. How you manage to pull that off I'll never know.
allonsy-sherlockians chapter 1 . 5/9/2014