Reviews for A Study in Chaos
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I still love this story, even if there is only five chapters so far and we still have a ways to go before this tangled mess is dealt with. I still want to strangle Barney, Sugarfoot is creepy beyond all reason, I'm highly curious what happened to the mayor, I want to know what Mickey was talking about at the end of chapter 5, and I hope that Bonker's midlife crisis doesn't get worse. Honestly, I definitely love this story and it is one of my favorites in this fandom (and not just because this is one of the few stories for "Bonker"). You do such a wonderful job filling out the various aspects of this universe and you've captured everyone's personality perfectly. It would make me so happy to see another chapter soon because I am so eager to read more of your wonderful story. Please keep up the terrific work and good luck on writing more. Thanks.
Alana-kittychan chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Omg woo an awesome update :3 love the fact that Bonkers helped Micky out here and Micky helped him out too 8) at least Lucky herd a bit about the many partners Bonker had to go through but he's missing part of the sad story about those partners, omg Lucky out could you do that to the House of Mouse? I loved the house of Mouse no wonder Micky was mad at him I would be too!
Bookworm Gal chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Thank you Marilyn for convincing your dad to keep Bonkers involved. And I'm happy that Lucky is starting to realize how hard things have been for his old partner. Seeing Mr. Jerk in action and learning how many partners Bonker's had certainly seemed to catch his attention. And our favorite toon is actually finding several interesting clues. I can't wait to see more. Good luck and update soon please.
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Please update this story please
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
*sighs* if only Lucky or Miranda new what all the other bad pratners where like to Bonkers and how mean Grating is being to him, I know Miranda wouldn't of stand for that happening to Bonkers ( she was very understanding of Bonkers now that I remember it and it never bother her that Bonkers was a Toon) and Lucky well he may have not like how Bonkers or other Toons did things from time to time but he knew they had to do things a toon way sometimes just to get things done. Maybe if he finds out why Bonkers is going through this midlife thing he could find a way to cheer Bonkers up
Alana-kittychan chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Aww poor Bonkers
levy120 chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Yaaaay an update!
I really love how everything in this story – as completely random as it might first appear – ties in so well with the chain of events; it’s amazing and I really admire that in comedy or writing in first place. Everything just flows so nicely, and you get that nice little “Aha!” effect, too!
The whole Studio segment was hilarious to no end. I wonder though, is the choice of the song and setting in any way a pun to your author-tag? ;D

Now as hilarious as the first half of this might have been as unnerving was the second half.
Sugar-Foot was an amazing and intimidating character (just look at all the damage he wrecked with words only!) and the recent setback makes it all feel like the characters are on a wild goose-chase. Bonkers himself even seems to realize the situation he’s slipped into and tries to make up for it, but to no avail, and quite frankly, I do feel sorry for both of them – not just Bonkers, but Lucky as well.

Keep the job up, I’m really looking forward to the next update of this! Don’t let us wait too long! D
Bookworm Gal chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
I absolutely love this. Sugarfoot is creepy. Like Judge Doom from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" creepy. And I want to give Bonkers a hug and tell him he's an awesome cop. Lucky, don't listen to the insane and violent Sugarfoot. He's trying to get inside your head. There might've technically been an easier way to get the info, but you still got it. And there were plenty of times in the past where the toon-way was the best way to deal with a case.

Great work. I can't wait to see more soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I love this story, it is interesting and lucky's back. I always liked lucky more than miranda. please update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Love it. Please continue?
Bookworm Gal chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Okay, this is terrific. I loved this show when I was growing up, especially the Lucky episodes. And that stupid Barney guy doesn't know how much potential Bonkers and the toons actually have. They might be wacky, chaotic, and prone to being distracted, but they also look at things from a completely different perspective than most poeple and toon physics can definitely be helpful from time to time. Even Lucky, who is probably annoyed by Bonker's 99 percent of the time, occasionally admits that he can actually do a good job and that he is friends with the crazy bobcat.

Keep up the great work. I want to see more, please.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh dear GAWD!
It’s a new Bonkers fanfic that has an interesting summary, apparently is going to contain Lucky and Marilyn is already in the second paragraph. I am SO hyped right now! (Srsly, there’s just too much Miranda stuff out there – the Lucky episodes were the best )

So far I really need to give you kudos for the originality. This idea is fresh and even though it obviously doesn’t play quite ‘in’ the show – timeline wise – the characters just flow. They bounce of each other really well, their interaction and the way things developed makes sense… It might just as well pass off as a spin-off movie or an entirely new season (pilot?).

Marilyn – MAN it’s nice to see her back! That other guy… well;
Now I know the Bonkers universe has a lot of these kind of characters (Lucky being one of them) and frankly – visually and personality-wise I can imagine this Barney character very well ALREADY. But duuuuh, his whole attitude… I’m taking bets that he’s going to be a villain or at least an antagonist of some sort in this fanfic – Lucky might have been irritated by Bonkers as well, but he at least still tried to teach him something, and thus – work with him. This character just seems so… thwarting… xD It irritates me – but in a good way.

I’m excited to see where you’re going to take this story )
27 | « Prev Page 1 2