Reviews for The Lost Summer
JoeCool701 chapter 15 . 11/7
Please come back and write more chapters!
Brighton chapter 15 . 7/14
This really is such a great story. I hope you will decide to continue it. Even though it isn't complete I have read it three times. Fingers crossed.
C.Elder chapter 15 . 3/26
Oh No!

What happens next?
You can't just leave us hanging !

Please write some more chapters-this is great...
C.Elder chapter 14 . 3/26
I wonder if it's Duncan stalking?
C.Elder chapter 12 . 3/26
Very good- and the tension is racking up nicely. Hopefully Logan won't blow it!
C.Elder chapter 8 . 3/25
It was a great speech, wans't it?
C.Elder chapter 7 . 3/25
Very clever is your story!
C.Elder chapter 6 . 3/25
No! Not that slithery snake in the grass Piz, trying to figure out a way to steal Veronica again!
C.Elder chapter 2 . 3/25
It is a good present! And, wait, V said "I love you" to Logan? Must be the end of days? A parallel universe?
Kelsey chapter 15 . 1/23
OMG this is such a good story ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon...
patricia.kane.969 chapter 15 . 10/23/2014
Um, I really like your writing. But you're killing me. Get the next chapter up soon so I can stop pacing the room & pulling my hair out already!
Mirandaannw chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
I really like this hope you update soon
UngluckLiebhaber chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
This is really good, i really enjoyed reading it and can't wait for more. I really like how well you write the characters, especially Dick. Most of your voice over inner monologs things are really quite spot on too. Some of them i can very easily find myself reading on Veronica's voice. It sounds like something that could actually have been written into the show.
palmbeach chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
great chapter
JeniLyn2000 chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
So happy to see an update, but dying to know what Keith found out. Hope to read more soon.