Reviews for Troth
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 27 . 7/25
Please update
PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? HURRY. I LIKE THIS STORY SOOO MUCH... PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? With a cherry on top?
iluvfangs chapter 27 . 5/3
I can see why you won an award for this piece! You nailed Carlisle down! Amazing job. After reading the good the bad and the ugly in this story I can say I am totally honored to have found your story and ready what you have given us so far! Even though it is almost a year since your last update I will check everyday in hopes of more!
iluvfangs chapter 2 . 5/1
Carlisle is amazing! You write him wonderfully!
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 5/1
Just found this and I think I am going to love it!
alexiana75 chapter 15 . 4/28
Wow...again. I can't find other words, except those like Amazing, Brilliant, and soul wrenching. Poor Bella! To stumble in the dark, frightened and terrified for her lover, exactly by the head of said lover!
I can't wait to see next
alexiana75 chapter 14 . 4/28
wow. Intense chapter, but extremely beautifull. You have the insight and skills of a psychologist. And, you have a mature writing style. It's truly a joy to read your words.
Who is the misterious stalker?
alexiana75 chapter 6 . 4/27
very sweet, the flowers' language
Velvet Storm chapter 19 . 3/18
I have been reading and thoroughly enjoying this story. The way you write Bella and Carlisle...I feel like I'm in their minds...in their hearts. I feel like I'm emotionally involved in them like they are in each other - it's awesome. All of the chapters have been excellent - but THIS chapter - THIS one just blew me away. I've read and written LOTS of sex scenes, but this one transcends all of them. And their 'near misses' had been driving me crazy (in a good way), and this certainly made up for all of that. Really nice job. I do hope you'll be continuing with future chapters.
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 27 . 1/24
h√Ęte de la suite
narutotwilight chapter 27 . 12/28/2014
are you going to continue it?
please i hope you are going to continue iti really like this one
Myari chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Thank you, I will definitely credit you. The chapter is not up yet, but it will be in my story Moonlight.
Myari chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
I was wondering it it would be okay if I use the pliable and stone vampire ideal? I don't want to take your ideal without your permission and I will give you the credit for the ideal, seeing as it is your ideal.
PaulineT chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
You didn't abandon did you?
Goldielover chapter 27 . 11/3/2014
A very good Bella/Carlisle story. Hoping to see how it concludes at some point.