Reviews for Troth
I’ve been with this story since the beginning, so I’ve always come to it no matter how long it took. I’m so happy and will be glad to see the future chapters, elle! Hugs and encouragements!
anyeshabaner chapter 20 . 8/27
i love this story so much its wonderful ! omg i am floored!...please update soon...dying absolutely dying to know what happens in forks and fork's residents reactions.

oh will the volturi arrive for the reception?
I really love this story.
Now I think I love this story.
I like this story.
Fear6010 chapter 20 . 8/5
Rose has a unnatural hatred for everything relating to Bella
I read chapter 1-20 . So why is other reader's are at chapter 24 ? ( did I miss something)! I love the story can't wait for more updates.
jdcullen chapter 20 . 7/20
Elle

I’ll certainly wait for you to get a computer. I’m just confused as to why 4 chapters are now missing...
MetallicAngel28 chapter 1 . 7/20
Are you rewriting the capters again? Is that why you back pedaled? I get it, and am guilty of it too. XD It's a really good story though!
girlie18 chapter 20 . 7/19
I'm confused...I thought that you had already posted this?
tanseynz chapter 24 . 7/5
Definitely an engrossing story, and I really like the slips of canon and the diversions away from it. Never much of an Edward fan when he got dictatorial, so this romance makes a lot of sense. The ‘Ted’ thing is a bit weird as is Bella’s reaction to him, so I look forward to seeing where you take this, and why Bella even contemplated not telling Carlisle about who he was and her resulting wish for a child. Could be interesting.
What happened to this story? The vibe has changed so much in the last few chapters.
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 13 . 6/29
Reading through this story for at least the third time, the pool scene still makes me laugh out loud.
hrwoodson chapter 24 . 6/24
Can’t wait to read more of this awesome story
nickaroos chapter 24 . 6/22
This conversation with Jasper really shows how close they've become. I also understand Carlisle missing her and wanting her. At the same time, I'd like to think that he's the kind of man who would wait, even in these circumstances to ensure she's alright before proceeding.