Reviews for Troth
jdcullen chapter 20 . 7/20
Elle

I’ll certainly wait for you to get a computer. I’m just confused as to why 4 chapters are now missing...
MetallicAngel28 chapter 1 . 7/20
Are you rewriting the capters again? Is that why you back pedaled? I get it, and am guilty of it too. XD It's a really good story though!
girlie18 chapter 20 . 7/19
I'm confused...I thought that you had already posted this?
tanseynz chapter 24 . 7/5
Definitely an engrossing story, and I really like the slips of canon and the diversions away from it. Never much of an Edward fan when he got dictatorial, so this romance makes a lot of sense. The ‘Ted’ thing is a bit weird as is Bella’s reaction to him, so I look forward to seeing where you take this, and why Bella even contemplated not telling Carlisle about who he was and her resulting wish for a child. Could be interesting.
What happened to this story? The vibe has changed so much in the last few chapters.
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 13 . 6/29
Reading through this story for at least the third time, the pool scene still makes me laugh out loud.
hrwoodson chapter 24 . 6/24
Can’t wait to read more of this awesome story
nickaroos chapter 24 . 6/22
This conversation with Jasper really shows how close they've become. I also understand Carlisle missing her and wanting her. At the same time, I'd like to think that he's the kind of man who would wait, even in these circumstances to ensure she's alright before proceeding.
Reithandina chapter 24 . 6/21
oh my god. this is... amazing. its a story that somehow awakens that hopeful little princess in me who dreams of a love so powerful that it could only be magic. I wish it existed and damn, I feel like a butterfly! it gotta exist! thank u thank u thank u!
DarkMoon2222 chapter 24 . 6/7
Haha love Emmett! Please add more soon
FatesaBytch chapter 24 . 5/31
Was enjoying the story until the pregnancy idea was brought into it. You have amazing skills as an author and I admire you for that but I cannot continue with this story. I have and always will find vampire/human pregnancy stories ridiculous. Good luck in all your writing endeavors.
Please update soon !
Goldielover chapter 24 . 5/11
Thanks for the update. I think that bit with Demetri is new. I don't remember it from when this story was posted before. It will be interesting to see if that goes anywhere. And Carlisle certainly isn't being that good about listening right now, rather to Bella's relief. Will be looking forward to the next chapter whenever it is ready for us.
missmelly chapter 24 . 5/8
Hmmm. So Carlisle is in a mating frenzy, it would seem...
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 24 . 5/8
I am many years behind, but... My friend just got me to watch the twilight series this week. All I can say is it's good how it is, but now I am team Carlisle. :)