Reviews for Unknown
buffysummers932 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
I absolutely love this fan fiction along with the rest of the trilogy. I seriously hope that there is another sequel to this one for when the baby is born. :)
spiritedghost chapter 52 . 9/26/2015
Loved the chapter and the happy. I still think Joyce SUCKS. Sorry, I just really hate her. Otherwise brilliant as ever.
spiritedghost chapter 44 . 9/26/2015
I love the trilogy, but I just have to say it. I hate the character of Joyce in this. Don't get me wrong, I am glad she survived the cancer. I will even grant she is scared for her daughter. What I am having a hard time digesting is. She seems to be kinder to everyone but her own daughter. She is more understanding. I mean she just kicked Spike out. I even understand to a degree why. I just feel you have turned her into someone who is so opposite of the Joyce we came to know and understand in the TV series and I guess that is my problem. On the plus side I am probably suppose to hate or dislike her character so great job. At any rate I am liking this trilogy.
Jhill88 chapter 55 . 8/29/2015
I'm sooo in love with this trilogy. It took me like three days to read bit I'm glad I found it. I will say I kinda missed Dawn, but in my imagination that's what Buffy and Spike named their daughter. I love what you did with the characters and the spin you put on the show.
Taste like Special chapter 55 . 8/7/2015
The was a great conclusion to the trilogy thank so much! I look forward to reading more of your work!
-Spec!al
Taste like Special chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I am excited to read the 3rd part of this trilogy- I also want to thank you for messaging me back for my previous review on uncontrollable and unmentionable out all the stories I have read in the past few months you are the only author that responded back to me and I wanted to let you know I really appreciate it! :) I can't wait to finish this story
- Spec!al
Never a Writer chapter 30 . 7/24/2015
Awesome fight scene!
Never a Writer chapter 29 . 7/24/2015
burning calories...extra protein powder LOL HILARIOUS
Never a Writer chapter 28 . 7/24/2015
OMG harmony and her gang are so unexpectedly cute and funny!
Never a Writer chapter 27 . 7/23/2015
I hope Buffy ages well and she was actually like in her 60s in Giles vision
Never a Writer chapter 26 . 7/22/2015
OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Harmony's hilarious!
Never a Writer chapter 25 . 7/22/2015
UGH travers
Never a Writer chapter 24 . 7/22/2015
Thanks for the update! Love this fic!
Never a Writer chapter 23 . 7/22/2015
We need more scoobies in the world. Friends like them make the world go round
Never a Writer chapter 22 . 7/22/2015
Domestic spike and Buffy are so adorable. I love those moments