Reviews for Unknown
PencilComet chapter 55 . 3/21
I like this Glory storyline way better than the one in the show. I am desperately curious about what the future brings from this point on! We got the Glimpses Giles alluded to but with this story I just can't get enough. What a rollercoaster from the first story to the last chapter of this one. I couldn't put this down, I read until my eyes ached and then some more. Such an excellent piece of work.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 55 . 2/23
So wonderful. This trilogy was awesome! Enjoyed every minute of the ride;)
Magic Mockingjays 'n Mundanes chapter 55 . 11/29/2016
LOVE this trilogy.
MischiefManda chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I love this fic, I really hope to see a sequel with the kids and everything goes hinted at! Love your stories!
crbmyenthusiasm chapter 55 . 3/25/2016
I'm going to keep this simple: this trilogy was excellent! Period. Great plot; well written. Frankly, all of your fics are some of the best stories I've read from any fandom. I hope you write a follow-up to this one some day.
Stunning Sunset chapter 55 . 3/24/2016
Whew! Finally finished this behemoth! And it ended on such a sweet note, too! A very good trilogy. I really felt for Spike, especially when he was unable to move after falling from the tower. But Buffy was great, so sweet to him!
buffysummers932 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
I absolutely love this fan fiction along with the rest of the trilogy. I seriously hope that there is another sequel to this one for when the baby is born. :)
spiritedghost chapter 52 . 9/26/2015
Loved the chapter and the happy. I still think Joyce SUCKS. Sorry, I just really hate her. Otherwise brilliant as ever.
spiritedghost chapter 44 . 9/26/2015
I love the trilogy, but I just have to say it. I hate the character of Joyce in this. Don't get me wrong, I am glad she survived the cancer. I will even grant she is scared for her daughter. What I am having a hard time digesting is. She seems to be kinder to everyone but her own daughter. She is more understanding. I mean she just kicked Spike out. I even understand to a degree why. I just feel you have turned her into someone who is so opposite of the Joyce we came to know and understand in the TV series and I guess that is my problem. On the plus side I am probably suppose to hate or dislike her character so great job. At any rate I am liking this trilogy.
Jhill88 chapter 55 . 8/29/2015
I'm sooo in love with this trilogy. It took me like three days to read bit I'm glad I found it. I will say I kinda missed Dawn, but in my imagination that's what Buffy and Spike named their daughter. I love what you did with the characters and the spin you put on the show.
Taste like Special chapter 55 . 8/7/2015
The was a great conclusion to the trilogy thank so much! I look forward to reading more of your work!
-Spec!al
Taste like Special chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I am excited to read the 3rd part of this trilogy- I also want to thank you for messaging me back for my previous review on uncontrollable and unmentionable out all the stories I have read in the past few months you are the only author that responded back to me and I wanted to let you know I really appreciate it! :) I can't wait to finish this story
- Spec!al
Never a Writer chapter 30 . 7/24/2015
Awesome fight scene!
Never a Writer chapter 29 . 7/24/2015
burning calories...extra protein powder LOL HILARIOUS
Never a Writer chapter 28 . 7/24/2015
OMG harmony and her gang are so unexpectedly cute and funny!