Reviews for Unknown
chosenname chapter 55 . 8/17
This is the third time I have read through this trilogy, and it gets better each time. You have written in such detail that new things catch my attention every time I read it. I had forgotten I had read it on here, and I had picked back up on the trilogy on another site, got to chapter 27 of Unknown and then panicked cause the rest of the story was missing. I was so relieved when I came back to to check and the whole thing was here!

I love absolutely everything about this story, except for the Buffy/Spike future. Somehow I can't take the same comfort as Giles in the fact that she is still destined to die so young, though I do love the fact that you have them going together. (Yep, mid 40's to mid 50's? Young, very, very young. lol) Not to mention the insane amount of grief that their daughter is going to have to bear, losing her brother and her parents in such close proximity. So to keep myself from getting all depressed about it, I have decided that Giles was assuming her age in his vision based on appearances alone, and that Slayers physically age slower than the average human. Thus giving Buffy and Spike a loooong and happy future together. Instant new head canon happy reader. :)

Seriously, though, this is a fantastic piece of work. You really outdid yourself. I am sure this won't be my last reading of the trilogy, and I am looking forward to anything new you might have planned.
PencilComet chapter 55 . 3/21
I like this Glory storyline way better than the one in the show. I am desperately curious about what the future brings from this point on! We got the Glimpses Giles alluded to but with this story I just can't get enough. What a rollercoaster from the first story to the last chapter of this one. I couldn't put this down, I read until my eyes ached and then some more. Such an excellent piece of work.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 55 . 2/23
So wonderful. This trilogy was awesome! Enjoyed every minute of the ride;)
Magic Mockingjays 'n Mundanes chapter 55 . 11/29/2016
LOVE this trilogy.
MischiefManda chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I love this fic, I really hope to see a sequel with the kids and everything goes hinted at! Love your stories!
crbmyenthusiasm chapter 55 . 3/25/2016
I'm going to keep this simple: this trilogy was excellent! Period. Great plot; well written. Frankly, all of your fics are some of the best stories I've read from any fandom. I hope you write a follow-up to this one some day.
Stunning Sunset chapter 55 . 3/24/2016
Whew! Finally finished this behemoth! And it ended on such a sweet note, too! A very good trilogy. I really felt for Spike, especially when he was unable to move after falling from the tower. But Buffy was great, so sweet to him!
buffysummers932 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
I absolutely love this fan fiction along with the rest of the trilogy. I seriously hope that there is another sequel to this one for when the baby is born. :)
spiritedghost chapter 52 . 9/26/2015
Loved the chapter and the happy. I still think Joyce SUCKS. Sorry, I just really hate her. Otherwise brilliant as ever.
spiritedghost chapter 44 . 9/26/2015
I love the trilogy, but I just have to say it. I hate the character of Joyce in this. Don't get me wrong, I am glad she survived the cancer. I will even grant she is scared for her daughter. What I am having a hard time digesting is. She seems to be kinder to everyone but her own daughter. She is more understanding. I mean she just kicked Spike out. I even understand to a degree why. I just feel you have turned her into someone who is so opposite of the Joyce we came to know and understand in the TV series and I guess that is my problem. On the plus side I am probably suppose to hate or dislike her character so great job. At any rate I am liking this trilogy.
Jhill88 chapter 55 . 8/29/2015
I'm sooo in love with this trilogy. It took me like three days to read bit I'm glad I found it. I will say I kinda missed Dawn, but in my imagination that's what Buffy and Spike named their daughter. I love what you did with the characters and the spin you put on the show.
Taste like Special chapter 55 . 8/7/2015
The was a great conclusion to the trilogy thank so much! I look forward to reading more of your work!
-Spec!al
Taste like Special chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I am excited to read the 3rd part of this trilogy- I also want to thank you for messaging me back for my previous review on uncontrollable and unmentionable out all the stories I have read in the past few months you are the only author that responded back to me and I wanted to let you know I really appreciate it! :) I can't wait to finish this story
- Spec!al