Reviews for Unknown
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 48 . 7/5/2014
Once again - AMAZING chapter! (Hated the ending, but that's just because I hate cliffhangers.) Did Spike really just try to kill Glory by snapping her neck? Also, what happened to Xander in all of this? Did the minions get him and hurt him badly enough? So many questions, so few answers, at least until the next chapter. ;-) Another thing, I just wanted to mention how much I absolutely LOVED that Joyce was apart of the battle this time and how she held it together and even got off a few extra shots at (I'm assuming) the minions! Perhaps if all the minions died while they still have some chanting to do then the portal will close since the ritual is incomplete? Finally, I still don't quite get why Buffy's blood flowing from Spike worked for the spell since it wasn't his lifeblood? In the show, Buffy's blood/sacrifice worked because Dawn was made from her and I know they always say they are eachother's worlds, but unless they were somehow actually connected or something her blood still shouldn't have worked. (Unless you are saying that there is still some remnants of their "blobby" spell left over.) Well, I'll stop asking questions now but thanks again for a great chapter and I hope to read more from you soon!
EffulgentlyDani chapter 48 . 7/4/2014
Oh. My. God.

Speechless.

Seriously, though, brilliant cliffhanger. The momentum in this chapter had me white knuckling my Kindle. And lemme just say, I loved Joyce's awakening and badassness here. So nice to see her realize just what Buffy does, too.

But Spike, oh, Spike...I'm speechless. Absolutely speechless.

Always love to read your writing, it's just so natural...the scenery, the action and your characters, as usual, are so easy to picture in my head.
writerdragonfly chapter 48 . 7/4/2014
Brilliant. Just brilliant. Your writing is always so beautiful and emotive and UGH.

Love this.
EllieRose101 chapter 48 . 7/4/2014
Oh my goodness! Spike's violent antics to escape had me laughing so hard. Not sure who's more stubborn not to give up - him or Buffy.
EffulgentlyDani chapter 47 . 6/27/2014
Oh, it's so nice to see Tara play the part in bringing Buffy back out. I've loved the way you've characterized her throughout the series, she's such a strong and beautiful soul. And Willow's reaction when she learned that it was the "real" Tara? Just lovely.

Ben's feeling guilty (**insert evil laugh**) and Glory's admiring Spike for his tenacity. I can't wait to see who actually kills them off in the end.

You keep apologizing for drawing out the fight and the ending...I keep cheering because it means it's not over yet!
Illusera chapter 47 . 6/23/2014
I thought the beginning of the chapter was going to start with Spike, you fooled me there lol Then again Glory might not have hurt "her" key much without talking to him a little first... buts Glory was never very patient. I'm guessing the contaminated blood is what allowed him to be seen?

I'm a nervous about Glory being aware even when Ben is active now. It's going to be really difficult for him to escape; he'd need a heck of an opportunity. Didn't think we were going to see Tara in this chapter. At least now there's reassurance that she's still in there. Not in a very good place, but she's still there.
Kitakana chapter 47 . 6/22/2014
Nice chapter! I somehow missed seeing chapter 46 as well until now. Love how it is going and cannot wait for the next chapter!
writerdragonfly chapter 47 . 6/20/2014
This was wonderful. I got so caught up in it I was at the end before I realised I hadn't been copying my favourite sentences and passages or commenting as I went. You write so well and ugh.
DidiSummers chapter 47 . 6/20/2014
Glad Buffy is back from her mind... Hope they get soon to save Spike and stop Glory

see ya! :D
ginar369 chapter 47 . 6/20/2014
Oh Ben you had your chance to be a decent human being and you blew it. As plans go that was stupid, reckless and dangerous but it worked so go Spike! LOL He's out of the chains at least. The stress of all of it was just too much for Buffy. Not just Spike getting taken but everything from the last few months. For years now Buffy has been this super strong woman who could stop everything the universe threw in her path. But this one woman has shaken her confidence. Add to it her mother's illness, Tara's injury, the impending death of every living creature in every dimension and well it's no surprise she checked out for a few moments.
omslagspapper chapter 47 . 6/19/2014
heheeh tara saves the day a little bit! always nice to see
sundawna chapter 46 . 6/1/2014
Holly cliff-hanger Batman!
Excellent chapter as always, I can't wait for grand finally.
AGriffinWriter chapter 46 . 5/31/2014
I kept having to put this down and pick it back up and I finally read all the way through it and AHHH! *hyperventilates* Now I know the deep cliffhanger-y pain that I've put people through time and again. So amazing. It didn't feel jumpy or choppy at all even with the Ben/Glory stuff and switching perspectives. Marvelous as always. AHHH!
Illusera chapter 46 . 5/31/2014
Well, I guess Ben made his choice. At this point he just wants it to be over and he doesn't want to think too hard about it. I'm glad Joyce listened to Tara and said Buffy wasn't there. Not a permanent solution but maybe it'll have them assuming wrong. It's a little heartless for her considering dusting Spike to get rid of the key. I understand it's logical and perhaps practical, but it's still cold. I think she would be more hesitant if it were someone she were closer to like Giles or Buffy. Or even perhaps Willow or Xander since I'm not sure how anti-Spike she is right now. Even so, I wonder how upset Buffy and Spike will be if they found out Giles kept this from them. Also wondering what that tainted blood is doing to Spike...

Really on edge with that cliff hanger! I figured it would happen at some point but I'm still feeling "Dammit they got him!" Not giving up hope though; I'm still thinking about Giles's last comment.
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 46 . 5/28/2014
Oh my gosh! Wait, what? Seriously? THAT'S where you're ending it?! That was so not nice ... (grumble grumble grumble) Anyway, besides the evil cliff-hanger, I love reading your work and how you weave everything together so well. I honestly don't know that I believe Joyce would be willing to sacrifice Spike after she learned he was willing to sacrifice himself for her but that's your call. Otherwise, I loved it and I really, really hope to read more from you soon! Thanks!
930 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »