Reviews for Unknown
DidiSummers chapter 47 . 6/20/2014
Glad Buffy is back from her mind... Hope they get soon to save Spike and stop Glory

see ya! :D
ginar369 chapter 47 . 6/20/2014
Oh Ben you had your chance to be a decent human being and you blew it. As plans go that was stupid, reckless and dangerous but it worked so go Spike! LOL He's out of the chains at least. The stress of all of it was just too much for Buffy. Not just Spike getting taken but everything from the last few months. For years now Buffy has been this super strong woman who could stop everything the universe threw in her path. But this one woman has shaken her confidence. Add to it her mother's illness, Tara's injury, the impending death of every living creature in every dimension and well it's no surprise she checked out for a few moments.
omslagspapper chapter 47 . 6/19/2014
heheeh tara saves the day a little bit! always nice to see
sundawna chapter 46 . 6/1/2014
Holly cliff-hanger Batman!
Excellent chapter as always, I can't wait for grand finally.
AGriffinWriter chapter 46 . 5/31/2014
I kept having to put this down and pick it back up and I finally read all the way through it and AHHH! *hyperventilates* Now I know the deep cliffhanger-y pain that I've put people through time and again. So amazing. It didn't feel jumpy or choppy at all even with the Ben/Glory stuff and switching perspectives. Marvelous as always. AHHH!
Illusera chapter 46 . 5/31/2014
Well, I guess Ben made his choice. At this point he just wants it to be over and he doesn't want to think too hard about it. I'm glad Joyce listened to Tara and said Buffy wasn't there. Not a permanent solution but maybe it'll have them assuming wrong. It's a little heartless for her considering dusting Spike to get rid of the key. I understand it's logical and perhaps practical, but it's still cold. I think she would be more hesitant if it were someone she were closer to like Giles or Buffy. Or even perhaps Willow or Xander since I'm not sure how anti-Spike she is right now. Even so, I wonder how upset Buffy and Spike will be if they found out Giles kept this from them. Also wondering what that tainted blood is doing to Spike...

Really on edge with that cliff hanger! I figured it would happen at some point but I'm still feeling "Dammit they got him!" Not giving up hope though; I'm still thinking about Giles's last comment.
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 46 . 5/28/2014
Oh my gosh! Wait, what? Seriously? THAT'S where you're ending it?! That was so not nice ... (grumble grumble grumble) Anyway, besides the evil cliff-hanger, I love reading your work and how you weave everything together so well. I honestly don't know that I believe Joyce would be willing to sacrifice Spike after she learned he was willing to sacrifice himself for her but that's your call. Otherwise, I loved it and I really, really hope to read more from you soon! Thanks!
EffulgentlyDani chapter 46 . 5/28/2014
Oh, Sweet, how could you leave us on that cliffhanger?! :)

You've fully supported her character's motivation and there are no gaps in your character, so my review is not of your writing...but OMG, I want to punch Joyce. I can't figure out if she is being influenced by her illness or if she's just not able to wrap her consciousness around her daughter being a super hero, but I can totally see her screwing this up for everyone...and OMG, Joyce, shut up!

And Ben, Ben, Ben...may you die a vicious and bloody death. Hey, if Giles hand'll be bloody, may they be reeeeal bloody from Ben. At least with Glory, you know you're getting evil. With Ben...mmmmm. That boy's gotta die, giving everyone up like that.

Still breathless after that cliffhanger ending. Spiiiiiike!

And, uhhhh...Tara!?
CailinRua chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
Oh, no! That is a very intense way to end a chapter!

You had me a bit teary when Buffy was trying to go fight Glory and possibly die.
writerdragonfly chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
/Buffy groaned softly. "If my mother dies, I'm going to have to kill someone."

"A suitable deal. I will be more than happy to help you." He hugged her, leaning his lips to her ear. "But none of us die. All of us live. Believe me."/ I just, really, really like this.

/Time ticks by unbelievably slowly if you're waiting for the confrontation you cannot spark.

It races by frantically if you're counting down the seconds until your life ends.

Battle plans were made, on both sides./ this is brilliant. Seriously stellar work.

/Killed for me. And that can't happen./
/She can't die for me. I can't live with that./

These lines, UGH.

/Giles' eyes flashed to something in the future, yet somehow a memory from the visions he'd been shown. "I promise you, Darling. There'll only be blood on one pair of hands."

Mine./ this is gutting.

/Buffy felt a sob strain her soul, shatter her mind as she saw him leaving her.

Being taken from her.

Shattering souls, shattering minds, broken glass, broken promises.

Everything went dark, and it was a relief./ NEVERMIND THIS IS FREAKING GUTTING.

You've slain me, with your beautiful writing and ugh.
twotoe chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
/first of all, thank you so much for the update, but mean cliffhanger! And Spike without the dagonsphere-I think. Though probably better that he doesn't have it at the moment. I hope now that they tell Joyce that it isn't one vampire sacrificed to save millions, but that by having him and starting opening the dimension, that billions will die. Sacrificing the key, pretty much sacrifices the world really. The world as they know it gone forever. Joyce can be quite fierce when she chooses, and even if she isn't likely capable of being in the fight, she is still not one to be messed with. Who did Buffy get those amazing genes from anyway.. A little truth about the matter, even in her sick state, would go a long way here I think. And I imagine that Buffy's shutdown will go a long way in helping too. I'd like too that Buffy and Giles and the Scooby Gang stop protecting her so much as she is better health wise. She is a Summers woman after all. I've been out of town for all most a month and I'm glad that I got back to see the newest chapter. I love this AU from canon and I'm sure that the major fireworks are going to be flying. I hope that you update soon. The suspense is really getting to me. LOL Looking SOOO forward to the next chapter.
EllieRose101 chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
Noooooo! *cries*
ginar369 chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
Oh holy crap.

Ben you little worm. You just traded 6 billions lives for a chance to live. Do you honestly think Glory will keep her word? And even if she does what right do you have to consign all those people to death? Not just the people on earth but all the lives on all the planets in all the other dimensions and universes? And she'll give you what? One little planet with some humanoid life forms? Trillions, hundreds of trillions lives lost for what? Oh you are going to burn in hell for this. It would have been a far nobler fate to to go to hell now for the lives you took with the Quellor. You might have managed to be released from hell in a few decades or centuries. But now? You'll never get out.

Well Travers is a cold hearted bastard. And Joyce wasn't far behind. I know it was just concern for Buffy and the other kids that made her suggest that. I know once it's over she will probably regret saying it but still harsh. Travers on the other hand would not. He's been fighting the war between good and evil too long. It has warped him, making him able to kill innocents to win a battle. Doesn't he understand that makes him just as evil as the evil he is trying to stop? He doesn't know who the key is. It could be an innocent child and he would still order their death.

Joyce doesn't understand what has been happening. Yeah because Buffy and the gang haven't kept her in the loop. But if she knew and if her mind was functioning properly I don't think she would have made that suggestion. Or maybe she would have. She loves her daughter and I don't doubt that even if she didn't have a tumor she would want to do anything to prevent Buffy from going up against Glory.

Glory has Spike. And it looks like the gang is out of commission for a while. Or at the very least Buffy is.
Caskett93 chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
I almost thought that you forgot of this fic..
I love your works and I like to read this story so much!
Very good job!
I'll be waiting for the next chapter *-*
omslagspapper chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
haha every time you start a sentence with Dawn i'm always like whoa dawn arrived just like on the shoooowww but then i realise she hasn't actually shown up and i'm perfectly ok w/ that

the joyce spike relationship is getting mighty angsty with all this "he should die" stuff that joyce is tossing around haha

oooooerrrrr

i'm V nervous for the next chapter!
922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »