Reviews for Unknown
DidiSummers chapter 30 . 7/19/2013
Hi!
Way to go Buffy! She killed the sneak and Tara and Willow protected Spike ) ... Mymy Glory is not happy and now she's looking for someone close to the slayer, just getting more and more interesting and awesome...

see ya! :D
Illusera chapter 28 . 7/17/2013
I'm wondering how else was listening in on Gile's conversation. I have a suspicion, but I'm not sure if he's going to help or not. Leaning toward not but you never know.
Illusera chapter 27 . 7/15/2013
For all we know, perhaps Anya was a nurse when it was vengeance convenient... On one hand I want to say that if Buffy wants to keep avoiding the word bacon she might be prolonging the unpleasantness, but on the other hand if I put myself in her shoes I get a mental block. So I have nothing to say. XD And woot to Giles for getting the courage to get the ring. _
Illusera chapter 26 . 7/15/2013
Now you know something is up when the bad guy (uh, sort of) starts being nice to you lol Well, Willy is a bit of a weasel isn't he? Can't say I feel really sorry for him.
jewel74 chapter 29 . 7/15/2013
So many things happen in this chapter at full speed! I loved it. It was very Spike-centric. He accomplished a great thing: learned the name of the unnamed one, by interrogating Harmony. Oh, and is it not interesting that he nearly regretted killing an evil vampire who more than deserved it? The act of killing made him sick regardless of how well justified.
Very well written, as always :)
Illusera chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
I'm hoping Travers won't complicate things. He's giving the ok for Giles to get assistance, but I still don't trust him. But hey, the dinner's on fire and it wasn't Buffy 's fault!
Illusera chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
Darn. They've been spotted. Guess they couldn't stay under the radar forever. And I really wish Tara hadn't been killed off in the series; she's such a good character.
DidiSummers chapter 29 . 7/8/2013
Hi!
Great chapter! I like Buffy's plan C, I don't want the council of wankers knowing bout Spike... Yeii Harmony is out of the picture, at least she give a useful info with the name of Glory...

see ya! :D
cavemenftw chapter 29 . 7/8/2013
Oooooo, that was great. The chapter opened nicely with some good interaction between the main characters, minus Xander, but I was not expecting the mounting tension Spike dusting spree. Not to mention the spilling of a pretty big secret.

That was a truly great chapter for me. You're the awesomest Sweet.

BTW, gooood happy thought. (smiley)

Two eggs and three pieces of crispy bacon eaten on a comfy deck chair as the sun rises over the water.
Annamonk chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
The twists in this story always keep me guessing. The plotting is sharp and complicated without being clunky. Characterization is sharp as always. Love the different takes on devotion, love, and evil. Thank you for another great chapter.
sbyamibakura chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
Another awesome chapter as always! I can't wait for more. You have definitely become my favorite Spuffy writer. There are many great ones out there, but I don't think anyone has captured the essence of the characters as well as you have. I look forward to more! )
omslagspapper chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
i've noticed that in fanfictions the food is usually always delicious sounding like, i get that it's a fiction but the food sounds soooo gr88. that oatmeal, mm. that smoothie, double mm. food. ah. XD

:o willow willing to take a B for Buffy :o friendship is magics

giles shhhh it's the hospital glories brainsucked minions are around there probably! ah! *shh's giles dramatically from my bedroom to the computer screen*

joss whedon loves the word "shiny"

aw anya almost fainted about money. her love of money is beautiful

i found out recently that there are ppl who cook with real blood like... to make cooikies and stuff? interesting but p. much do not want.

do you think sunglasses would help joyce not be blinded by spike? maybe it would take mystical sunglasses...

haha joyce is v. talented at making spike somewhat uncomfortable.

wow! that was the evilest thing harmony's done so far! pretending that shopkeeper had killed her :o

"Don't talk to me like I'm fourteen hundred! I know what I'm doing." fave line! loool

lol harmony is gonna get a surprise

haha oh you killed her, ah well... that's one way of saving her the trouble of bringing angel his otter blood.

hrm hrm i wonder if giles is gonna be too busy to buy the magic shop in your story?
Rosalea12 chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
Hell's bells, Spike got the name without the Watcher's council! Does that mean they don't have to get involved?

Also, I know you said the end is a way's away but how the bejeezus are they gonna win without a Buffy bit since there obviously won't be one since Spike has the real deal.

And Yay! Harmony is dust! You are now my god! I now to you!
ginar369 chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
Oh thank heavens! It was a mercy killing Spike trust me. Harmony makes a horrible evil vamp. Don't feel bad she gave you everything she knew. I doubt she could recall what the scabby little minions were talking about. You're lucky she remembered Glory's name. She certainly couldn't be allowed to go on siring new vamps. One air-headed vamp in Sunnydale is enough!

So Spike's secret is getting harder to hide. I just hope Ben isn't around next time.
Rosalea12 chapter 28 . 7/5/2013
Harmony is such a twit. Haha anyway, other parts of the storyawesomeness. Still interested to see how Spike being the key works out in the end...
680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »