Reviews for Unknown
EffulgentlyDani chapter 46 . 5/28/2014
Oh, Sweet, how could you leave us on that cliffhanger?! :)

You've fully supported her character's motivation and there are no gaps in your character, so my review is not of your writing...but OMG, I want to punch Joyce. I can't figure out if she is being influenced by her illness or if she's just not able to wrap her consciousness around her daughter being a super hero, but I can totally see her screwing this up for everyone...and OMG, Joyce, shut up!

And Ben, Ben, Ben...may you die a vicious and bloody death. Hey, if Giles hand'll be bloody, may they be reeeeal bloody from Ben. At least with Glory, you know you're getting evil. With Ben...mmmmm. That boy's gotta die, giving everyone up like that.

Still breathless after that cliffhanger ending. Spiiiiiike!

And, uhhhh...Tara!?
CailinRua chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
Oh, no! That is a very intense way to end a chapter!

You had me a bit teary when Buffy was trying to go fight Glory and possibly die.
writerdragonfly chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
/Buffy groaned softly. "If my mother dies, I'm going to have to kill someone."

"A suitable deal. I will be more than happy to help you." He hugged her, leaning his lips to her ear. "But none of us die. All of us live. Believe me."/ I just, really, really like this.

/Time ticks by unbelievably slowly if you're waiting for the confrontation you cannot spark.

It races by frantically if you're counting down the seconds until your life ends.

Battle plans were made, on both sides./ this is brilliant. Seriously stellar work.

/Killed for me. And that can't happen./
/She can't die for me. I can't live with that./

These lines, UGH.

/Giles' eyes flashed to something in the future, yet somehow a memory from the visions he'd been shown. "I promise you, Darling. There'll only be blood on one pair of hands."

Mine./ this is gutting.

/Buffy felt a sob strain her soul, shatter her mind as she saw him leaving her.

Being taken from her.

Shattering souls, shattering minds, broken glass, broken promises.

Everything went dark, and it was a relief./ NEVERMIND THIS IS FREAKING GUTTING.

You've slain me, with your beautiful writing and ugh.
twotoe chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
/first of all, thank you so much for the update, but mean cliffhanger! And Spike without the dagonsphere-I think. Though probably better that he doesn't have it at the moment. I hope now that they tell Joyce that it isn't one vampire sacrificed to save millions, but that by having him and starting opening the dimension, that billions will die. Sacrificing the key, pretty much sacrifices the world really. The world as they know it gone forever. Joyce can be quite fierce when she chooses, and even if she isn't likely capable of being in the fight, she is still not one to be messed with. Who did Buffy get those amazing genes from anyway.. A little truth about the matter, even in her sick state, would go a long way here I think. And I imagine that Buffy's shutdown will go a long way in helping too. I'd like too that Buffy and Giles and the Scooby Gang stop protecting her so much as she is better health wise. She is a Summers woman after all. I've been out of town for all most a month and I'm glad that I got back to see the newest chapter. I love this AU from canon and I'm sure that the major fireworks are going to be flying. I hope that you update soon. The suspense is really getting to me. LOL Looking SOOO forward to the next chapter.
EllieRose101 chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
Noooooo! *cries*
ginar369 chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
Oh holy crap.

Ben you little worm. You just traded 6 billions lives for a chance to live. Do you honestly think Glory will keep her word? And even if she does what right do you have to consign all those people to death? Not just the people on earth but all the lives on all the planets in all the other dimensions and universes? And she'll give you what? One little planet with some humanoid life forms? Trillions, hundreds of trillions lives lost for what? Oh you are going to burn in hell for this. It would have been a far nobler fate to to go to hell now for the lives you took with the Quellor. You might have managed to be released from hell in a few decades or centuries. But now? You'll never get out.

Well Travers is a cold hearted bastard. And Joyce wasn't far behind. I know it was just concern for Buffy and the other kids that made her suggest that. I know once it's over she will probably regret saying it but still harsh. Travers on the other hand would not. He's been fighting the war between good and evil too long. It has warped him, making him able to kill innocents to win a battle. Doesn't he understand that makes him just as evil as the evil he is trying to stop? He doesn't know who the key is. It could be an innocent child and he would still order their death.

Joyce doesn't understand what has been happening. Yeah because Buffy and the gang haven't kept her in the loop. But if she knew and if her mind was functioning properly I don't think she would have made that suggestion. Or maybe she would have. She loves her daughter and I don't doubt that even if she didn't have a tumor she would want to do anything to prevent Buffy from going up against Glory.

Glory has Spike. And it looks like the gang is out of commission for a while. Or at the very least Buffy is.
Caskett93 chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
I almost thought that you forgot of this fic..
I love your works and I like to read this story so much!
Very good job!
I'll be waiting for the next chapter *-*
omslagspapper chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
haha every time you start a sentence with Dawn i'm always like whoa dawn arrived just like on the shoooowww but then i realise she hasn't actually shown up and i'm perfectly ok w/ that

the joyce spike relationship is getting mighty angsty with all this "he should die" stuff that joyce is tossing around haha

oooooerrrrr

i'm V nervous for the next chapter!
DidiSummers chapter 46 . 5/22/2014
Hi!
Interesting that talk between Glory and Ben in their mind... The battle is starting... Got a little confused with the las lines, B is reaching for S hand, right? And some dudes are taking someone away, that someone was a boy or Spike? I really got confused with that S

see ya! :D
Onlyabrit chapter 45 . 5/18/2014
These are unbelievable stories, I read them all over this weekend... I love them, you kept them in cannon almost and you made it your own story as well... VERY WELL done!
EffulgentlyDani chapter 45 . 5/8/2014
Definitely looking forward to finding out what the poisoned blood is going to do to Spike...but uh-oh, Glory's already guessing that Spike is the key? That can't be good. Way to get us prepped for the big bad battle, Sweet! Eagerly awaiting the next.
Loven your work chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I have now finished reading all your works on . I love everything you have written. You have a unique ability to get into the hearts and minds of the characters and tweak them, with love, to fit new and different works. Your pacing and dialogue are perfect. Descriptive and setup scenes work beautifully and occasionally you pull a huge surprise right in the middle of a scene that I just knew I knew where it was going. And I was so wrong cause "wow" didn't see it coming. Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into your work. Since I have finished all of them, like, what am I going to do now? Sigh!
EffulgentlyDani chapter 30 . 5/5/2014
Your AU Xander just totally redeemed canon Xander for everything I resented him for, lol. This is how the character deserved to be written. Love.
AGriffinWriter chapter 45 . 5/4/2014
Finally have some free time to review, and this chapter is great! It has that anticipatory feel to it - like, we're almost there, we're readying the attack. Ooh... the key and the bad blood are having a tussle? Always so excited to read your works, Sweet. :)
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 44 . 5/1/2014
Oh wow the tension is ratcheted way up there and it's all gonna kick off, yeah I'm now doing my 3Rd night in a row of staying up til stupid o'clock clock cos I need to know what happens...
930 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »