Reviews for Unknown
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 34 . 5/1/2014
Stupid council
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 21 . 4/30/2014
I've been so into this story that I've been tardy with reviews so I apologise for that, however the whole tara family deal was perfect an poor spike with all the memories of his own mum's illness and death but now feeling it fresh over with a new soul, and buffy coping remarkably well, the scoobies are all binding and bonding brilliantly with spike and buffy then Joyce and Giles relationships melding in pretty much seamlessly, joyces misgivings are natural and to be expected but she'll come round with exposure, seeing and experiencing spike and buffy being happy, how they deal with the small and the huge stuff will ease the mother hindbrain in a way that no rationalisation or talking can. Then Joyce. cancers awful, I can't imagine how it feels to suffer it, but I can say to watch and nurse mothers and close relatives through it knowing its all so futile is devastating and terrifying. and I'm thinking a few of them are overdue a meltdown or three..
then glory :( I hate her I hope it goes differently in your version...
Illusera chapter 45 . 4/29/2014
It feels like things are coming to the end for Ben. If he really hates Glory so much, I wonder if he might rebel at the last minute. I kind of doubt it though, just thinking out loud... whatever Spike took in with Buffy's blood can't be good. I'm worried about what it means since it still seems to be "there".
EllieRose101 chapter 45 . 4/29/2014
I started reading Uncontrollable about a month ago, on someone's recommendation. So glad I did! All 3 fics in the series are great, and I really wanna see how the ends, but I don't want it to end. Just loving the whole thing. Oh, and Living Conditions, too. Wonderful!
Kitakana chapter 45 . 4/29/2014
Great mix of serious and intense and light spuffy humor. Love it. Great chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter and the big showdown (if it does indeed come next chapter).
Rosalea12 chapter 45 . 4/29/2014
Woah! Is that stuff gonna do bad things to Spike? And I think it's totally cute that they are planning Christmas in the crypt.
omslagspapper chapter 45 . 4/28/2014
uhu spike saves buffy, hurrah!
DidiSummers chapter 45 . 4/28/2014
Wow that Jinx is a smart dude, I wonder what's gonna happen next? ... OMG that thing thy poison Buffy with is doing struggles into Spike system O ... Can't wait for next chapter.

see ya! :D
writerdragonfly chapter 45 . 4/28/2014
Freaking amazing as always, darling. :)

I liked this: /"We are the impossible. We are our own luck."/

Sorry I didn't copy down more lines. There were more I liked! :)
ginar369 chapter 45 . 4/28/2014
Oh crap. Willow is down for a while now. Joyce is pissed and worried. Buffy was injured and now Spike has that yucky stuff inside him. Now might be a good time to see if vampires can vomit. Cause I'd really want to get that crap outta me! I wonder if that stuff will effect the key? If it neutralizes it then Glory is SOL. But if it makes them easier to track then they are in trouble.
satansagels9 chapter 44 . 4/9/2014
I have loved every story in this series and I think I've read most of your stories. You ate a great writer and I can't wait for the continuation of this one! Eagerly waiting!
EffulgentlyDani chapter 44 . 4/3/2014
By far, one of my favorite fan fiction storylines. You have such a knack for character development, but you stay so true to the original characters as well. It's such a pleasure to read your work. Keep up the phenomenal work, absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter!
EffulgentlyDani chapter 24 . 3/25/2014
Wow. Just wow. Great chapter, probably one of my faves out of the whole trilogy! Adored the return of the elemental magic and that last Spuffy love scene was HOT...not to mention really, really well-written.
Rachel chapter 44 . 3/21/2014
fantastic! I got so behind its ridiculous but after 3 days ive finally caught up! lol. can't wait for more
lil-leti chapter 44 . 3/23/2014
So happy to see this chapter and extremely happy that I finally got a chance to read it. I just hope that at the end of this that Joyce really understands what people have done to keep her safe. I am so excited to see what comes next.
930 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »