Reviews for Unknown
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 34 . 8/19/2013
Oh wow! You have to love a good stand-off and it was fun reading Travers get all shifty and nervous. (*giggles*) I especially liked the part where Spike jumps down from the rafters - that was so theatrical it sounded just like something he would do. Quick question, are you planning to have Travers hang around to watch Buffy and the gang in action or have him go running away back to "safety" as quick as possible like the scared little worm he is? Also, I loved the scene with Xander and his parents and him telling them off like that! I would have loved to read Anya's reaction to getting a family heirloom, but I think having their own beginning if you will fits them even better. Perhaps there could be a future scene where one of Xander's parents tries to come to the wedding to give him the ring and say sorry and he keep is to give to Anya at a later date so she can have both something uniquely hers and also something passed down that she wouldn't get to have otherwise? You don't have to - just a suggestion. Anyway, thanks again for a great chapter and I can't wait to read more from you soon!
CailinRua chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
I'm super tired, so I'll make it brief: that was awesome. I absolutely loved Xander not just standing up to his parents, but realizing that he isn't them. Travers got pwned, and Buffy's actually going to get a salary! There were so many times during this chapter that I realized that I was liking characters more than I usually do in fics recently. You do such a great job of making them perfectly canonical in personality without making them into the selfish, judegemental people that so many of them became in S6. You rock.
MaireAilbhe chapter 34 . 8/18/2013
Not to discount all the other tension in this chapter, but you know how I feel about Tara. And I’m getting major shaky scares for her right now. *whimpers* If I could chant a protection spell, I totally would, because OMG!TARA!
MaireAilbhe chapter 33 . 8/18/2013
Wow! Now *that* was a whirlwind! And that shocking ending...right up my alley! (pun intended) :D
MaireAilbhe chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
Oooh! I didn't know where you were going with the Harmony bit, but I love how that turned out. Yay for clues and violence! ;)
MaireAilbhe chapter 26 . 8/18/2013
Okay, I just KNOW Glory has to be talking about Tara. *shivers*
And that scene with Spike and Willy…PERFECT. I love seeing Spike come out and play.
MaireAilbhe chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
I love hearing Spike backstories. Few people ever tackle that. It’s always just the fight and the sex and the heartbreak. But that’s one of the reasons your stories are always, always, always incredible.
And, wow, this new tension/discovery with Tara! I’m shivering for her, and not in the usual way.
MaireAilbhe chapter 24 . 8/17/2013
Mmmm...such a glorious ending! And I love that the action was split between my two favorite couples. Made it so much hotter, I think. Lots of swooning here! Thank you!
austexfan chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
Awesome chapter. I LOVED the confrontation with Travers! Buffy and gang really stuck it to him. And now she's going to get paid for slaying. Way to go Buffy!
MaireAilbhe chapter 23 . 8/17/2013
Ha! I love the little blood bank quip by Spike. And I’m so happy to see the exchange between Tara and Anya; I always wished that would happen on the show, but the writers really seemed to push Anya away. I think this is why I like to pair Spike and Tara in fics, because I feel like they were both outsiders to the Scoobies, never appreciated for what they were as individuals. Wow, okay, that was kind of a digression… But, yeah, getting Tara and Anya more involved in the Scoobies is so good in my book. 1430, as the Snark Squad gals would say!
ValidescopeWest chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
I love this version of the showdown
omslagspapper chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
urgh travers i might actually hate travers more than glory. i realise that's a bit irrational becuase glory brainsucks people but at least she doesn't try to pretend she isn't evil.

He would have screamed and wet his tweeds if he knew who was standin' behind you." - it might be premature to say this is my favourite line

this is some very complicated sounding intergalactic-demensional stuff right here. makes you sound like, giles levels of smart about super science/magicks stuff haha

haha the cordette zone! brilliant!

She can't mess with my mind and make me tap into something ancient, using my voice for whatever voice she's missing. Can she? - ahhhhhh i hope not ahhhh

willow is really scary when u cross her o.O

poor xander having to try to talk sense to his drunk parents. interesting how he tried to be a bartender once.
but hey good for him for standing up to them and getting his comic books back 2 sellf or a nice ring for anyanka

"a test from a non-threatening source" hahahaha bollockz 2 the poll tax

[[["I would like to hear why the Slayer isn't shooting a known murderer, vampire, killer of her forebears." Quentin thundered, cutting Giles off.

"How did he hear about my bear?"]]] omfg i am so glad u went to there.

way to go buffy get that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Alottalove chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
Wow, finally caught up on missed chapters. The Slayer is on fire in this chappie. Its great seeing her standing up for herself and friends. Buffy is really coming into her own and I can't wait to see how our duo handles what's coming.
Redglade chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
You know, as fantastic as the confrontation with Travers was, Xander finally telling his folks off was the best part. Go Xander! It was nice, though, having Travers eat that large helping of crow.
DidiSummers chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
Hi!
Like it! Like it! Like it! The way Buffy put Travers in his place was great, and then the other confrontation at the old high school showing him that she won't put up with his demands great too! ...Go Tara and Willow! Finding info that its helpful... I like that Xander stood up against his parents, and the way he talk about Anya aww love it! ... And I love that Spike is always there for his girl...

see ya! :D