Reviews for Unknown
austexfan chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
Awesome chapter. I LOVED the confrontation with Travers! Buffy and gang really stuck it to him. And now she's going to get paid for slaying. Way to go Buffy!
MaireAilbhe chapter 23 . 8/17/2013
Ha! I love the little blood bank quip by Spike. And I’m so happy to see the exchange between Tara and Anya; I always wished that would happen on the show, but the writers really seemed to push Anya away. I think this is why I like to pair Spike and Tara in fics, because I feel like they were both outsiders to the Scoobies, never appreciated for what they were as individuals. Wow, okay, that was kind of a digression… But, yeah, getting Tara and Anya more involved in the Scoobies is so good in my book. 1430, as the Snark Squad gals would say!
ValidescopeWest chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
I love this version of the showdown
omslagspapper chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
urgh travers i might actually hate travers more than glory. i realise that's a bit irrational becuase glory brainsucks people but at least she doesn't try to pretend she isn't evil.

He would have screamed and wet his tweeds if he knew who was standin' behind you." - it might be premature to say this is my favourite line

this is some very complicated sounding intergalactic-demensional stuff right here. makes you sound like, giles levels of smart about super science/magicks stuff haha

haha the cordette zone! brilliant!

She can't mess with my mind and make me tap into something ancient, using my voice for whatever voice she's missing. Can she? - ahhhhhh i hope not ahhhh

willow is really scary when u cross her o.O

poor xander having to try to talk sense to his drunk parents. interesting how he tried to be a bartender once.
but hey good for him for standing up to them and getting his comic books back 2 sellf or a nice ring for anyanka

"a test from a non-threatening source" hahahaha bollockz 2 the poll tax

[[["I would like to hear why the Slayer isn't shooting a known murderer, vampire, killer of her forebears." Quentin thundered, cutting Giles off.

"How did he hear about my bear?"]]] omfg i am so glad u went to there.

way to go buffy get that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Alottalove chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
Wow, finally caught up on missed chapters. The Slayer is on fire in this chappie. Its great seeing her standing up for herself and friends. Buffy is really coming into her own and I can't wait to see how our duo handles what's coming.
Redglade chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
You know, as fantastic as the confrontation with Travers was, Xander finally telling his folks off was the best part. Go Xander! It was nice, though, having Travers eat that large helping of crow.
DidiSummers chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
Like it! Like it! Like it! The way Buffy put Travers in his place was great, and then the other confrontation at the old high school showing him that she won't put up with his demands great too! ...Go Tara and Willow! Finding info that its helpful... I like that Xander stood up against his parents, and the way he talk about Anya aww love it! ... And I love that Spike is always there for his girl...

see ya! :D
ginar369 chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
You had me worried! I thought it was a trap or something! Nicely played gang! I love it when Travers gets flabbergasted. I can feel a bit sorry for him. He was trying to get her the information he had but at the same time save face with the rest of the council. It must be hard trying to be the boss of that organization and have your slayer not listen to you. But really if they wanted more of a say maybe they should share information more often? Even just a phone call once a month to check in and see if Buffy needed anything. Years of silence, except for a few attempts at killing her don't make good work buddies. Gotta love Spike's dramatic entrance. He always goes for the drama. But he did get Buffy a salary!

Can I just say Xander impressed the hell outta me?! I didn't think he had it in him to stand up to his parents like that. Then to sell all of his comic books to buy Anya a ring? That was... well one of the nicest things he has ever done.
writerdragonfly chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
/Tara nodded, but the fear didn't leave her eyes. She was the one versed in the old magics, and apparently something special. A conduit, a channeler, the mouthpiece for those without a voice... "I'm good, aren't I?" She finally whispered. Not a demon, no demon blood, and- and not evil. She can't make me evil. She can't mess with my mind and make me tap into something ancient, using my voice for whatever voice she's missing. Can she?/
Tara's thoughts here are just so painful. :( very well written

Xander and Anya's conversation was cute and necessary and ugh. :)

! ! ! Where he's near after!

/"But I'm not a failure. I'm a good friend and a good boyfriend, and a-a good man, and I'm braver than most other guys my age- forget the fact about saving the world, I'm not afraid to tell the girl I love that I want to grow old with her/

Oh Xander, you need a hug so bad. Your parents suck.

He's selling his comics? Wow, my heart just freaking shattered.

/"You mean the two crazy powerful witches and the ex-" Buffy caught Anya's frantic shake of her head, "expert in demons? The guy who's spent more hours fighting demons than you've spent drinking tea, who's seen more action before graduating high school than you probably have in your life? I'm not even going to go into how Giles is the best Watcher in the world, and how being forty doesn't have anything to do with that. What are you- ninety five?"/
That's a burn if I ever saw one lol

/"Theatrical or not, I'm the Slayer, and this is my team. You have a problem with that?"/

/"You want to test her..." Willow said slowly, quietly, as if unsure she should speak, but her voice gathering strength in spite of her doubts. "You want to make her think she needs you, that she's failing without you, but you didn't realize- Buffy got it a long time ago, that she doesn't need you. You want her back, but you can't come out and ask."

"He's got control issues." Anya said in agreement. Travers opened and closed his mouth with a snap, unable to form a retort.

"He treated her and Giles like crap." Xander spoke up. "So he knows that even if he does ask, Buffy's gonna say no."

"We could save so much time this way." Anya said brightly. "No offense, I'm just really busy. Buffy, tell the mean old man no and make him leave."

"Sounds like a plan." Buffy smiled. "I don't want your tests. I don't want to play on your team. I don't want to command, be commanded, or any do any other things you're going to say to make me feel like I work for you, when I don't."/

I just love their cohesiveness.

/"I think you were always afraid of me- because you can't control me." She gave him a brief glimmer of a smile. "You realize I'd probably 'behave' better if you stopped messing with me and trying to hurt people I love?" Her eyes did a quick sweep of those around her. Including the vampire./

/"I'm not saying that Slayers don't need Watchers. I'm saying Slayers don't need people like you./

Exciting brilliant wonderful chapter. And look, three reviews from me today!
kerry220 chapter 33 . 8/10/2013
Is the first line supposed to be Willow and Tara? Stupid auto correct.

As always, lots of Anya love.

And I may be alone, but I love Council stuff with with old Quentin.
austexfan chapter 33 . 8/9/2013
Oh good cliffy! Good chapter. I'm anxious fo the next!
Illusera chapter 33 . 8/9/2013
Great, and just when everything else was going so well. Although I'm guessing since Travers didn't include Spike in that lovely statement of how the slayer must be alone, maybe he doesn't know who he is/he's a vamp yet. Maybe? Whether he does or not it's not going to be pretty when he gets on his case. Still, I'm glad Joyce is ok. : )
omslagspapper chapter 33 . 8/8/2013
before i started reading this chapter i was just thinking about how good the title of this story is for this story. so many unknownz. so many known uns.

it's good joyce woke up! i love how legitimately concerned anya is.

"What you said made me so happy. My arms spontaneously reacted." hahahaha favourite line

"This year I'll make a turkey instead of a bear, does that sound better?" oh no, now i can't choose between this line and anya's line

that little sewer ratface, quentin travers is most certainly not a QT in my book.
Annamonk chapter 33 . 8/8/2013
Creepy Quentin! In a few short lines, made me long to read about Glory sucking his brain and finding it horribly unsatisfying. Buffy's return to sanity was beautiful. I love how determined and balanced Spike is. Once again, Anya rocks.
Love this story.
Can't wait for the next update.
CailinRua chapter 33 . 8/7/2013
OOhhh Travers! And he caught Buffy being all snuggly with William the Bloody! Bad Travers!
926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »