Reviews for Unknown
Never a Writer chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
Giles and Joyce's relationship is probably the most realistic relationship I've read in fiction. Well done!
Never a Writer chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
I like that we can see what the characters think (through the italics) because it gives me a better understanding of what's happening. You do it tastefully
Never a Writer chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
LOL I think it's so funny when the characters lie or fudge responses to questions but respond truthfully in their thoughts (i.e. Buffy responding to Joyce)
Never a Writer chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Even though Jinx is the bad guy, I can't help but sympathize with him a little. And I admire his loyalty to Glory despite her...uhhh...meanness.
Never a Writer chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
I could totally see that gallery scene happen, lol good description
FFLjm12B chapter 55 . 6/24/2015
It's really great that you took your story beyond their victory over Glory/Ben - it's been nice reading this continuation of what happens with them all.
Never a Writer chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
Poor Giles, that's a tough situation to be in
Never a Writer chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH "there's my pink pen". lol, so funny

and the reference to their previous urn conversation was cute
FFLjm12B chapter 49 . 6/24/2015
Congratulations on a truly wonderful alternative vision to the Glory story - - I like what you did with all the characters - I would have maybe like more on Joyce and her adamant position against Spike that she kept for such a long period.

Very nice Xander and Anya - nice to have him not end up being the jerk that he is written as in some other works.
FFLjm12B chapter 41 . 6/23/2015
Great way that you are using the events of the series -
Never a Writer chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
Vincenzo is a pretty name.
Guest chapter 38 . 6/23/2015
Now this was a nice surprise and way to give Tara some special attention -
Guest chapter 37 . 6/23/2015
wonderful ending - great chapter
FFLjm12B chapter 35 . 6/23/2015
Like your voices for Buffy and Spike - wonderful combination of this huge love that has a huge stress factor always hitting them.
Never a Writer chapter 3 . 6/23/2015