Reviews for Unknown
Never a Writer chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Even though Jinx is the bad guy, I can't help but sympathize with him a little. And I admire his loyalty to Glory despite her...uhhh...meanness.
Never a Writer chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
I could totally see that gallery scene happen, lol good description
FFLjm12B chapter 55 . 6/24/2015
It's really great that you took your story beyond their victory over Glory/Ben - it's been nice reading this continuation of what happens with them all.
Never a Writer chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
Poor Giles, that's a tough situation to be in
Never a Writer chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH "there's my pink pen". lol, so funny

and the reference to their previous urn conversation was cute
FFLjm12B chapter 49 . 6/24/2015
Congratulations on a truly wonderful alternative vision to the Glory story - - I like what you did with all the characters - I would have maybe like more on Joyce and her adamant position against Spike that she kept for such a long period.

Very nice Xander and Anya - nice to have him not end up being the jerk that he is written as in some other works.
FFLjm12B chapter 41 . 6/23/2015
Great way that you are using the events of the series -
Never a Writer chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
Vincenzo is a pretty name.
Guest chapter 38 . 6/23/2015
Now this was a nice surprise and way to give Tara some special attention -
Guest chapter 37 . 6/23/2015
wonderful ending - great chapter
FFLjm12B chapter 35 . 6/23/2015
Like your voices for Buffy and Spike - wonderful combination of this huge love that has a huge stress factor always hitting them.
Never a Writer chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
Lol Buffy speak is cute
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
I think the scene where Buffy and Joyce run into each other after staying out all night was pretty humorous, especially when both checked each other out and could smell the men the other spent the night with.
FFLjm12B chapter 29 . 6/22/2015
Another wonderful chapter - excellent Harmony and her gang treatment and very effective building up of tension -
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Lol that car is still put to good use
930 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »