Reviews for Unknown
Never a Writer chapter 5 . 6/24
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH "there's my pink pen". lol, so funny

and the reference to their previous urn conversation was cute
FFLjm12B chapter 49 . 6/24
Congratulations on a truly wonderful alternative vision to the Glory story - - I like what you did with all the characters - I would have maybe like more on Joyce and her adamant position against Spike that she kept for such a long period.

Very nice Xander and Anya - nice to have him not end up being the jerk that he is written as in some other works.
FFLjm12B chapter 41 . 6/23
Great way that you are using the events of the series -
Never a Writer chapter 4 . 6/23
Vincenzo is a pretty name.
Now this was a nice surprise and way to give Tara some special attention -
wonderful ending - great chapter
FFLjm12B chapter 35 . 6/23
Like your voices for Buffy and Spike - wonderful combination of this huge love that has a huge stress factor always hitting them.
Never a Writer chapter 3 . 6/23
Lol Buffy speak is cute
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 6/23
I think the scene where Buffy and Joyce run into each other after staying out all night was pretty humorous, especially when both checked each other out and could smell the men the other spent the night with.
FFLjm12B chapter 29 . 6/22
Another wonderful chapter - excellent Harmony and her gang treatment and very effective building up of tension -
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 6/22
Lol that car is still put to good use
FFLjm12B chapter 27 . 6/21
lovely exchange with Xander and Giles -
FFLjm12B chapter 19 . 6/13
Another fabulous chapter - good time to bring in Spike's attempt to cure his mother. Good Joyce development also.
FFLjm12B chapter 16 . 6/11
Your Anya is simply wonderful - great talk with Joyce. Can't see my way to why Joyce is being so irrational about Buffy and Spike. Buffy was never going to have a normal life once she was called.
FFLjm12B chapter 13 . 6/10
Great Chapter - very sad ending for the holy men but also heroic and beautiful that they succeeded with doing the many many years of labor for protection of the Key and this world against Glorificus.
926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »