Reviews for Unknown
FFLjm12B chapter 27 . 6/21/2015
lovely exchange with Xander and Giles -
FFLjm12B chapter 19 . 6/13/2015
Another fabulous chapter - good time to bring in Spike's attempt to cure his mother. Good Joyce development also.
FFLjm12B chapter 16 . 6/11/2015
Your Anya is simply wonderful - great talk with Joyce. Can't see my way to why Joyce is being so irrational about Buffy and Spike. Buffy was never going to have a normal life once she was called.
FFLjm12B chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
Great Chapter - very sad ending for the holy men but also heroic and beautiful that they succeeded with doing the many many years of labor for protection of the Key and this world against Glorificus.
FFLjm12B chapter 11 . 6/10/2015
I love your treatment for Giles and Joyce - they are so good together - in fact, I like how you have handled all of your romantic pairs -
FFLjm12B chapter 8 . 6/10/2015
great chapter - wonderful exchange with Giles and Xander -
FFLjm12B chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
Excellent chapter - it's so frustrating how Joyce and Buffy kept ignoring the headaches - but it's so typical of people.

Enjoying your work very very much - you are now one of my favorite writers of fanfiction -
FFLjm12B chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
great introduction to all these changes -
bellebellel chapter 55 . 4/5/2015
Oh man. I just spent the last week and a half reading this series and to be perfectly honest I usually get bored of Fics after the first 90,000 words or so but there was never a dull moment in this wonderful series. I loved it so much.
jacklyn.noel.hogan chapter 55 . 2/15/2015
This was absolutely amazing. The whole trilogy was. I'm sorry I waited until the end to comment, but I did want to let you know that I loved it all. I'm so happy to have read it, but sad that it's finally over. Thank you so much for sharing all your work with us, because I've loved everything I've ever read by you, and THIS- ugh, it was SO great. You're such a great writer, and you just nail everyone's characters and personalities in everything you write. I hope you keep sharing Spuffy stories with us for a long time!
Wonder and Ashes chapter 55 . 1/28/2015
An amazing story. Thank you for writing this. :)
Wonder and Ashes chapter 20 . 1/25/2015
Good story so far. :)

I know you must have trouble with remembering things from previous chapters, what with the gaps in updates, but I'd just like to point out that Giles already knew about Spike's lack of chip before this. Chapter 14, I recall, Spike said something along the lines of "Can't see 'em bein' too thrilled once they find my fangs are back in order", and Giles says "I'm not overly thrilled about that myself".

That could be referring to something else - I can't imagine what though - or Giles might've just misinterpreted what he meant, but I just wanted to point it out in case you planned on going back to edit this someday (there are a couple of typos in places, although I barely notice them because the story's so good).
Roscommon chapter 55 . 1/17/2015
This story has been a nice journey, both as a sequel and a stand-alone story. This "Unknown" story has particularly been nicely paced. The characters develop, the action moves forward in a satisfying fashion, and the emotions move in a way that seems natural. It's nice to read a story where all the characters figure out and get what they need, though they might have to work for it. Thank you for taking the time to write this story.
mom8828 chapter 55 . 12/15/2014
Loved this entire series! So nice to see someone can write Buffy & Spike without all the beatings, hatred and angst! Most fan fictions have them fighting with each other all the time, and having the Scoobies hating Spike just for being there! Very good stories. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
Guest chapter 55 . 12/13/2014
I started reading this story so long ago. I got about 20 chapters in, and then life got in the way. It happened that way a few times actually. But I kept returning, rereading. Your writing is always amazing. The characters and the situations you put them in seem real. There are moments where I'm watching the actual show in repeats, and have to stop and think about what really happened vs what you wrote. I loved this story and those that came before it. I read everything you write and I'm never disappointed! Thank you for creating a world that I can get lost in- the escape from real life is much appreciated! )
930 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »