Reviews for Unknown
writerdragonfly chapter 54 . 10/11/2014
This is freaking amazing. I love it. Ugh.

( Sorry I'm not very articulate? I haven't slept in two days. But I love love love your writing ugh )
Badgervamp chapter 53 . 9/26/2014
Gosh you know I love your writing, you spin a hell of a yarn. And yes I'm hooked up on ff now so I've spent the last few nights plus all day today catching up on Unknown. Love all the happy endings popping up all round. Interesting that strong smells are nauseating Buffy, was always one of my first tells. And Spike's gonna find out if he freckles. Love the proposal, sweet.
lil-leti chapter 53 . 9/21/2014
I just love the interaction between Giles and Buffy. And that he offered them his apartment was just too cute. I just think that spike really didn't think she would want to be married but she is still that girl that would love a little normal. Now what is really going on the Spike? Great update.
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 53 . 9/21/2014
*SQUEEEE!* I am so excited right now it's not even funny - all the weddings, and Buffy and Spike's engagement, and them living together ... This is the kind of story my inner romantic dreams about! Also, I'm finally glad that we're gonna figure out what you've been hinting at for a while now with Spike becoming half human - half vamp (-ish). I wonder when Willow and Tara will join the wedding train? (*hint hint*) ;-) I especially loved how Buffy and Spike are living in Giles flat, but I would LOVE to read about some council dude trying to tell them they can't live together and/or Giles can't legally be her father or some other bs and then read about all of the reactions from the group - especially Joyce's reaction. Also, any details about the flat? Did Spike bring the big tub they loved so much? Well, thanks again for another amazing chapter (and making my inner romantic squeal) and I hope to read more from you soon!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 53 . 9/17/2014
Oooh, a day wedding! Lovely.

You keep rising and rising... are we going for lift off? This is the sweetness after the bitter, the happy after the scary and you've done it very, very well.

Blue
Illusera chapter 53 . 9/16/2014
It's nice that they moved into Gile's old place :D I wonder if they moved the tub? It'd be a shame to leave it. I guess Spike really is back to his old self now. How long did take, 2 weeks...? It's a little hard to tell. Since everyone else is tying the know I wonder if Willow and Tara will too. This chapter literally made me go "Aww..."
Can't believe this story is ending! I'll be sad to see it go but if it's ended well I'll be happy.
DidiSummers chapter 53 . 9/15/2014
Hi! I love it! Great chapter, soo happy with Spuffy engagement ) ... I can't wait to see everyone reactions... OMG Spike-Sun-NO burning-Spike-Sun-NO burning O

see ya! :D
Rosalea12 chapter 53 . 9/15/2014
Alright. First off, Spuffy are engaged! Everyone's engaged! Lol.

Secondly, I love that they're living in Giles' flat.

Thirdly, Spike's not flammable. Coolio!

Finally, I don't know if this is where you're headed, but I just thought I'd let you know my brain is going to fun places. When I see ANY small little thing that could even resemble a pregnancy sign in a book, fic, or movie I immediately start with the speculating. Buffy having a more sensitive nose to the burnt smell than Spike? With his vamp smell?! My speculations have begun...
AGriffinWriter chapter 53 . 9/15/2014
*high-pitched, Buffy-like shrieking squeeee* Awesome, awesome, awesome! I broke down laughing when Buffy said "Ms. Perfection meets Mr. Alphabetical Order." And Spike's proposal was absolutely perfect. And hmmmm, Buffy is sensitized to smells, eh? *waggles eyebrows* Ooh! The ending was a delightful shocker! Spike is suddenly sun-proof!

Can I just compliment you on how every one of your stories finds its way to a happy ending so uniquely? You've done so many season-long or multi-season re-writes... and they're all so creative and different and amazing! *grovels*
writerdragonfly chapter 53 . 9/15/2014
Buffy and Giles slayed me. Slaaaaaaayed me. And Spike and Buffy are so ugh they just fit and and and ugh.

And Spike calling Giles when he's not lighting up like a torch? brilllllliant.

Your writing is as breathtaking as ever.
EllieRose101 chapter 53 . 9/15/2014
Yay! More happiness :D
omslagspapper chapter 53 . 9/15/2014
haha so many hints!
much foreshadow
very shade
lil-leti chapter 52 . 9/15/2014
I am so happy that they had a great Christmas. It is something that they needed as a group. Giles finally popped the question. It happened in an odd fashion with the start being about Spike and Buffy, but everyone deserves some happiness. I just hope that they all get their time. Giles is still the 'father' that they all look up to and need. He is really the glue for all of them. Great chapter.
SlayerDaniWho chapter 52 . 9/13/2014
So lovely, as usual, Sweet. Life got busy and I've not been able to devote the time to reading your last two chapters when they were initially posted...and I've really regretted not being able to revisit the little family you've so lovingly built for us. Now that I've had the opportunity to read it, I'm so happy I waited. I had two whole chapters to binge on.

What a lovely, lovely way to wrap up the apocalypse and celebrate the holidays.

I have such a girl crush on Tara. Absolutely love her. Cheered when she and Spike shared the moment before her aura reading. Laughed out loud when she couldn't hush Willow's babbling because her "mouf was full." And weeped (joyous tears, of course) when she recognized the brother she now has in Xander...who, as I've told you before, you've actually developed in ways he deserved to have been developed in canon. Beautiful.

Giles and Joyce...I mean, really, what more can be said? Such a lovely engagement scene. The way you forced Joyce to acknowledge she was living through her daughter's dreams? Hit the nail on the head. And managed to make me love her even more for accepting it, after I've been harboring a bit of resentment for her inability to see Buffy and Spike for what they are. Bravo.

So now...why am I left completely convinced that you're about to pop a surprising baby fic ending on us? LOL! Said it before, gonna say it a million times more, I'm sure.

Gonna miss this one, Sweet.
omslagspapper chapter 52 . 9/9/2014
haha frickin giles standing there thinking about spikes tiny spike dna loool

i'm gonna die ahhh your stories (imagine like 5 hearts here)
877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »