Reviews for Unknown
FFLjm12B chapter 11 . 6/10
I love your treatment for Giles and Joyce - they are so good together - in fact, I like how you have handled all of your romantic pairs -
FFLjm12B chapter 8 . 6/10
great chapter - wonderful exchange with Giles and Xander -
FFLjm12B chapter 6 . 6/10
Excellent chapter - it's so frustrating how Joyce and Buffy kept ignoring the headaches - but it's so typical of people.

Enjoying your work very very much - you are now one of my favorite writers of fanfiction -
FFLjm12B chapter 1 . 6/9
great introduction to all these changes -
bellebellel chapter 55 . 4/5
Oh man. I just spent the last week and a half reading this series and to be perfectly honest I usually get bored of Fics after the first 90,000 words or so but there was never a dull moment in this wonderful series. I loved it so much.
jacklyn.noel.hogan chapter 55 . 2/15
This was absolutely amazing. The whole trilogy was. I'm sorry I waited until the end to comment, but I did want to let you know that I loved it all. I'm so happy to have read it, but sad that it's finally over. Thank you so much for sharing all your work with us, because I've loved everything I've ever read by you, and THIS- ugh, it was SO great. You're such a great writer, and you just nail everyone's characters and personalities in everything you write. I hope you keep sharing Spuffy stories with us for a long time!
Wonder and Ashes chapter 55 . 1/28
An amazing story. Thank you for writing this. :)
Wonder and Ashes chapter 20 . 1/25
Good story so far. :)

I know you must have trouble with remembering things from previous chapters, what with the gaps in updates, but I'd just like to point out that Giles already knew about Spike's lack of chip before this. Chapter 14, I recall, Spike said something along the lines of "Can't see 'em bein' too thrilled once they find my fangs are back in order", and Giles says "I'm not overly thrilled about that myself".

That could be referring to something else - I can't imagine what though - or Giles might've just misinterpreted what he meant, but I just wanted to point it out in case you planned on going back to edit this someday (there are a couple of typos in places, although I barely notice them because the story's so good).
Roscommon chapter 55 . 1/17
This story has been a nice journey, both as a sequel and a stand-alone story. This "Unknown" story has particularly been nicely paced. The characters develop, the action moves forward in a satisfying fashion, and the emotions move in a way that seems natural. It's nice to read a story where all the characters figure out and get what they need, though they might have to work for it. Thank you for taking the time to write this story.
mom8828 chapter 55 . 12/15/2014
Loved this entire series! So nice to see someone can write Buffy & Spike without all the beatings, hatred and angst! Most fan fictions have them fighting with each other all the time, and having the Scoobies hating Spike just for being there! Very good stories. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
Guest chapter 55 . 12/13/2014
I started reading this story so long ago. I got about 20 chapters in, and then life got in the way. It happened that way a few times actually. But I kept returning, rereading. Your writing is always amazing. The characters and the situations you put them in seem real. There are moments where I'm watching the actual show in repeats, and have to stop and think about what really happened vs what you wrote. I loved this story and those that came before it. I read everything you write and I'm never disappointed! Thank you for creating a world that I can get lost in- the escape from real life is much appreciated! )
omslagspapper chapter 55 . 12/11/2014
haha omg
would read again
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 55 . 12/8/2014
Seriously? Seriously!? *That* is where you leave us? I mean, I know we know that the baby is a girl from Giles's dream but I don't remember if we ever found out her name. I would have so liked to read about how Spike and Buffy handle the pregnancy and about when the first get to meet her after she is born. Does Buffy finish college? Or even get a real job after she does (if she does) or just focus on slaying? I was really hoping to read about Hank's visit when he comes and is told Buffy's pregnant and what appens when he first meets Spike. Oh well. This was still fanominal, amazing, awesome, and crazy roller coaster of a story and as always I love just about anything you write. Thanks again and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Dinobunny chapter 55 . 12/3/2014
Omg this Trilogy is freaking awesome! the plot flows really really well and I like how you didn't make everyone suddenly so accepting of Spike. The characters were really well developed! Thank you so much for this entire Trilogy!
lil-leti chapter 55 . 12/1/2014
I honestly don't know what to say. This great trilogy is over and I have to be honest it was an AWESOME ride. I am glad that they are all getting their new start and happy endings. And to see how Spike and Buffy were trying to figure out what was wrong with her was so heartfelt. They just made it through Joyce's illness and that had to be the first thing that came to mind. But the best part was when they told Joyce. All she wanted for her baby was to have a family of her own and actually she is now going to have it. Giles and Joyce are going to be sharing space. Anya will be happy making everyone MONEY. This was just great. Something that I wished would have happened actually on television but if it did then you would not have been able to think up this great cannon. I know that this trilogy is over but I really HOPE you continue to write for them. You make this diehard SPUFFY fan so happy when I see something come out from you.
926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »