Reviews for Unknown
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
I think the scene where Buffy and Joyce run into each other after staying out all night was pretty humorous, especially when both checked each other out and could smell the men the other spent the night with.
FFLjm12B chapter 29 . 6/22/2015
Another wonderful chapter - excellent Harmony and her gang treatment and very effective building up of tension -
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Lol that car is still put to good use
FFLjm12B chapter 27 . 6/21/2015
lovely exchange with Xander and Giles -
FFLjm12B chapter 19 . 6/13/2015
Another fabulous chapter - good time to bring in Spike's attempt to cure his mother. Good Joyce development also.
FFLjm12B chapter 16 . 6/11/2015
Your Anya is simply wonderful - great talk with Joyce. Can't see my way to why Joyce is being so irrational about Buffy and Spike. Buffy was never going to have a normal life once she was called.
FFLjm12B chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
Great Chapter - very sad ending for the holy men but also heroic and beautiful that they succeeded with doing the many many years of labor for protection of the Key and this world against Glorificus.
FFLjm12B chapter 11 . 6/10/2015
I love your treatment for Giles and Joyce - they are so good together - in fact, I like how you have handled all of your romantic pairs -
FFLjm12B chapter 8 . 6/10/2015
great chapter - wonderful exchange with Giles and Xander -
FFLjm12B chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
Excellent chapter - it's so frustrating how Joyce and Buffy kept ignoring the headaches - but it's so typical of people.

Enjoying your work very very much - you are now one of my favorite writers of fanfiction -
FFLjm12B chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
great introduction to all these changes -
bellebellel chapter 55 . 4/5/2015
Oh man. I just spent the last week and a half reading this series and to be perfectly honest I usually get bored of Fics after the first 90,000 words or so but there was never a dull moment in this wonderful series. I loved it so much.
jacklyn.noel.hogan chapter 55 . 2/15/2015
This was absolutely amazing. The whole trilogy was. I'm sorry I waited until the end to comment, but I did want to let you know that I loved it all. I'm so happy to have read it, but sad that it's finally over. Thank you so much for sharing all your work with us, because I've loved everything I've ever read by you, and THIS- ugh, it was SO great. You're such a great writer, and you just nail everyone's characters and personalities in everything you write. I hope you keep sharing Spuffy stories with us for a long time!
Wonder and Ashes chapter 55 . 1/28/2015
An amazing story. Thank you for writing this. :)
Wonder and Ashes chapter 20 . 1/25/2015
Good story so far. :)

I know you must have trouble with remembering things from previous chapters, what with the gaps in updates, but I'd just like to point out that Giles already knew about Spike's lack of chip before this. Chapter 14, I recall, Spike said something along the lines of "Can't see 'em bein' too thrilled once they find my fangs are back in order", and Giles says "I'm not overly thrilled about that myself".

That could be referring to something else - I can't imagine what though - or Giles might've just misinterpreted what he meant, but I just wanted to point it out in case you planned on going back to edit this someday (there are a couple of typos in places, although I barely notice them because the story's so good).
933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »