Reviews for The Original Five
Haha Pseudonym chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
OMG! I'm sorry for shouting but I can't believe that someone else came up with the idea of giving batman another partner named Sparrow. I was nearly gonna write a fanfic about that myself ut then saw yours and figured it might tick you off. I know it would tick me off if someone nicked my idea. Lol I can't believe that someone else in this world wants a girl with a more orignal name than Batgirl in the Bat gang. Because we seem to think on the same wavelength I want to ask if Tim Drake and Jason Todd bug you because they bug me so much.
From Haha Pseudonym
P.S. I don't usually speak using acronyms I Just thought it made sense like that. Oh and it was easier to type, yeah I know I'm lazy.
sunflower13 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
She seems less perfect in this chapter. Horrific nightmares tend to do that. And Alfred adopting her is so adorable/excellent/amazing/don't-know-what-word-I'm-looking-for!
SK12Monster chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
YAY AN UPDATE! I usually don't read stories with OCs in them but this one is really good! Also thanks for replying to my review ;)
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
YOU UPDATED! This just made the rest of my day! I can't wait for "the day" to come :D it's gonna be suspensful and funny! Batman will not be amused when they do that little stunt X]
Blue Torpedo chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
LOVE this story! Can you put more Dick/Mary sibling love. Like one is in danger and the other is going crazy to save him.
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh gosh o.o this was great! That ending was really good. I thought it was going to be a story that started out when they got under Bruce's ward but then it was all a memory. My mindblown. You must update! This story's awesome!
sunflower13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Why would any mother hate their little girl?! If I had eight sons I would kill for a sweet little girl! Well not kill, but you get my point. Anywho, this sounds really good, update soon. Just remember, no one likes a Mary-Sue. Not that I'm saying Mary is one, but she could be if you develop it right. So give her some faults. :)
Myraeni chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Please write more soon!
SK12Monster chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Really good! Keep posting because I love it!
blacksparrow125 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I like it. Potential of a very good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Can't wait to read more! The concept of the story is prett interesting and I absolutely love how much thought you put into her background.

Good luck!

Love,

ThatOneDiabeticGirl
mariposablossom chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Ooh, I love the concept! Can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
More! I have a huge crush on Dick Greyson (the best robin there ever was/ is/ will be) and I was thrilled that this potential Sparrow has a name so close to mine (bidding romance?)
-M
Skylar the Swifthearted chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Nice job!
I will follow this. It is very well written.
Obi