Reviews for Life or Death
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Love it
Salunatic chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
I think you portrayed her hostility very well. I'm curious though as to when did it happened. At the end of IA 4, they were clearly close, why the hostility though.

Keep writing, well done.
xXJuuLXx chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
I LOVE THIS PLEASSE MOOOOOORRREEE
Diego X Shira chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Omg! This is looking like an awesome story and im sure it is! Here are all of my fave couples: 1. Diego X Shira 2. Alex X Gia3. Puss X Kitty! 4. Simba X Nala 5. Kiara X Kovu! Thank u soooooo much for this intrigueing story and i really hope u continue it and update soon. Lol i sound like a geek. Oh yeah-i am a geek! Pls hurry and update! :D ps how many chapters are u planning in all? Atleast 12, i hope! Bye:)
KaylaDestroyer chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Very interesting...so she owes him for coming after her again? I wonder what he wants from her...update soon! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Reviewing this on phone.

Like the argument between Diego and shira it was quite amusing

Thanks for updating quickly!

I guess Diego will learn more about shiras pirate history soon?

Looking forward to more!

AquilaTempestas
KaylaDestroyer chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Wow, Shira almost got attacked by a shark! Thankfully, Diego was there to save her! She still insists she's a pirate though, and it doesn't seem to work. Update soon! :D
AquilaTempestas chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Yay another Shira story : D

So happy to see more of them.

Although, just a slight typo with the first sentence. Should be laid, not layed.

Like how Shira and Diego aren't friends immediately, captures the hostility in the movie.

Looking forward to more : )

Aquila
Meadowcreek chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
ahhhhh! write more! please! awesome story :)
KaylaDestroyer chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Man, Shira was really loopy! And why was she walking into the water like that? Was she drowning? Update soon! :D
Tigey Wigey chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Nice job! Update soon, please!