Reviews for History
BlueRubyBeat chapter 31 . 5/26/2013
Liked the story. So cute & very real emotions. Though if I was Kali, I would have hit both Alistair & Zevran in the face before accepting their apology ;] Although, you will need to review your chapters & fix your grammar & spelling mistakes. There are quite a few in each chapter!
HikariYagami22 chapter 31 . 3/27/2013
LOL, I felt a bit stupid today.
I just realized that I read the final chapter some weeks ago and completely forgot to review it LOL
Blame my phone ;)

Congratulations on finishing it! It was such a good story, witha perfect ending. Of course she would not fear anymore! Love is a powerful force that can make you beat giants, if needed :D

Thanks for sharing this with us!
See you around ;)

Ah, if you have time, check my fic if you can :D
xMsAnaviax chapter 31 . 3/14/2013
So much to read, but finally caught up and now it is finished! Such an interesting story,it's nice to read something original. New story soon! :)
SarcasticPieWithdrawl chapter 31 . 3/9/2013
Oh no, it's finished! What will I do with my life now?
Well, I should personally thankyou for this fanfic. As a City Elf myself, I was drawn to it in the first chapter. "History" actually started my reading of Dragon Age fanfiction, so once again THANKYOU!
I love you and your talent for writing, I can't wait for future stories.
csorciere chapter 31 . 3/7/2013
Congratulations on completion of this one! It's a little bittersweet though. That whole heir and elf thing that separates them is so disheartening. It's just that even though they love one another they can't everything they want. I know...that's life right? Well done with this story. You had me laughing, crying, and raging at some points. I look forward to more stories from you in the future.
KensieLaine2559 chapter 31 . 3/6/2013
Thank you so much for this fanfic! It had me laughing and crying. I have now fully convinced my parents that I am emotionally unstable actually. So once again thank you. I will be following you and you can be sure to have me as a fan.
HikariYagami22 chapter 30 . 3/6/2013
Oh, last chapter already?
Ah, my reviews were short, cuz I was eager to read the rest. I like this story so much, I just think that you could had used those break lines more often, but that's just me. It didn't affect the fun, and that's what matters, right?
I also like how you developed Alistair, and Zev/Kali relationship. Oh, btw, I like that he is fine! XD
Oh, also I like what happened to those cows... Like? no, LOVED. WEll deserved.
I can't wait for the next chapter!
HikariYagami22 chapter 29 . 3/6/2013
Haha, I loved the Garden story. "Know the things she hated so I could do them and avoid her." My favorite line!
HikariYagami22 chapter 28 . 3/6/2013
Poor Kali. This was sucha sad chapter.
AH! That bitch was officially a bitch, then. Danm you, Cecilia!
It's getting more and more exciting. Neeeeext!
HikariYagami22 chapter 27 . 3/6/2013
Heh, keeping the suspense alive, don't you?
Ow, the room scene was so damn funny! And sweet! And fluffy! And cute!
and... Awwwnnn *-*

"See," Alistair laughed, while rolling slightly so I could see his face "She didn't even know I was here."
Favorite line! LOL

Three more to go! Next!
HikariYagami22 chapter 26 . 3/6/2013
Ouch! Take that, Cecilia!
I loved that she left. Wise decision.
It must be hard for her to stand in a place where her own kind look at her like a master.
HikariYagami22 chapter 25 . 3/6/2013
Poor Fenris. I wish she had ripped Danarius' heart off.
It was a nice start - the Empress and such. Of course she would ignore Kali, and considering that she was so lovely with the Magister... I don't want to think about it.
HikariYagami22 chapter 24 . 3/6/2013
Oh, it was much better with the lines between the scenes.
Of course the elves and the humans can't cooperate at all. Pride is a shit.
Ohh, Cecilia caugh them. Take that, cow! feel the love
HikariYagami22 chapter 23 . 3/6/2013
5 days of heaven [with Ali] IN the hell [with Cecilia]. Great.
When she was watching the horizon and the sea, "my heart will go on" started to play in my mind. LOL
NEXT!
HikariYagami22 chapter 22 . 3/6/2013
Zev is leaving? Oh, I will miss his smart comments.
Hmm, good question, Kali! I want to know that, too!