Reviews for Jarlos Day
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Thanks! Your fic answerd some questions i had! I just absolutely loved it! Write more please!
Rockport268 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh my god Carlos' way of calling Gustavo fat! I LOVE IT!
" Carlos was mindlessly gnawing on the nozzle of his empty Sippy cup." You know, I was just thinking of having Carlos do that in Taken Away...
And it's not graded cheese, it's grated cheese. As in cheese grater.
I knew the whole making-pizza thing wasn't gonna work out...
And awww MY POOR CARLOS! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY BABY? AND STITCHES? HOW DARE YOU GIVE MY CARLOS STITCHES?
Well, at least it ended cute and happy :)
And I loved the whole Carlos-being-mad-at-James-because-he-likes-girls-too-much thing. It added just a teeny bit of angst into a super-adorable story. And you know I am a sucker for angst. And cute. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
OMG YOU WIN ALL THE AWARDS FOR BEST EMOTION SCENE EVERRRR! OMGG! when carlos told james that he puts girls first over his friends, i was BAWLINGGGGGGGGG! greatest one shot ever! and jarlos day should be real... JUST SAYING!
IsleofAnarchy chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Love every bit of it! The dullness at the beginning, their competition throughout - very realistic - and just when the tone was (supposedly) getting settled, the accident at the end.
Great fic, I love your pace!
Love the baseball spirit, by the way!
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Awww! I loved the ending, how they just let them stay like that. I could just imagine how cute they looked... :)

I loved everything they did, from the movie to the race to the cooking and the food fight.. :) But I especially loved the biking part! I freaked out when Carlos couldn't stop himself in time and crashed right into James's bike (I almost said 'car' there). But good thing James is a good big brother..

And my heart broke for poor Carlos when he was all like "it still hurts" but he didn't mean the broken arm... sniff sniff. But good thing James comforted him and stuff... and I'm not mad at James. Carlos would've done the same if he saw a corndog stand, right? ;)

Well, I LOVED this one shot! It was so cute! :) No offense, but I hope you lose bets more often so you can write all these great one shots! :) Peace out! :)
KendallsCoverGirl804 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Omggg sooooo cute. I loved it
everyday-is-masloween chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aww James is so sweet! And that was really cute...the sippy cup...ah, I love Carlos. (: Thanks for writing this, it was really good!
LaurenNicole97 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Ahhh thank you so much! D I love it!
Oh my gosh Carlos my poor baby! '( You braked your arm T_T At least you had big brother Jamie there to help you )
Aside from the broken limb and injuries, it was adorable! Sippy cup-ness, cuddling, food fight, and races, how adorable! )
I loved Carlos' little remark about 'Jarlos'... Cuuuteee D
And I love how Kendall and Logan just left them on the couch to be adorable and such ')
Oh, and poor Gustavo! Hope he's alright!
Oh my, this one-shot was perfection! Bravo my friend! )
But, the Phillies are gonna kick some Rockies tushie! hahah ;) Thank you again! I love it! (insert ginormous heart here)