Reviews for The Unusual Mrs Weasley
TamariChan chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I like this idea of this. During the final section, the pronouns are a bit confusing with Ronald as a 'he' and Hugo as a 'he', but overall your writing is fairly clear. Lavender's emotion shines through your writing nicely, and the situation is believable. Wonderful job.
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Nice. Well written. Strange pairing - very strange! - but it works. Go Lav! Usually you call older women with younger men cougers, and make wolf comments when its the other way around, but I can't do that in this case!

I imagine the whole thing would freak Ron right out at the beginning!
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I find this couple actually quite cute. Haha, for some reason I always cheer for the cougars :P
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
"Vati? Vati!" her sister yelled, waving a hand in front of Parvati's face.
"Huh? What? Sorry, Padma, just ... caught off guard by this one," she admitted, pointing at the screen.
"Lavender and ... Who's Hugo?"
"George and Hermione's Newborn, I thought,"
"Don't you mean Ron and 'Mione's, sis?"
"What'd I say ... OH!"
Guess Lav-lav's not the only one hung up on our new Quidditch star, hmm?"

Gha, running now, Yellow! Great one-shot, and sure to be a hit for that challenge. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Great unusual pairing of Hugo and Lavender. The idea of Lavender ending up with Ron's son is pretty funny, and I loved that Ron's initial reaction was bad, and how it was Hermione who was more accepting :P That was a lovely touch