Reviews for The Dilemma of the Kitsune's Solitude
punky 4 you chapter 10 . 8/11
I love it! And I also really love that you keep this story beliveable and don't make things go too fast between Kakashi and Naruto, (even thought we all want it to, haha)
I want them to interact moore, talk moore, I want team 7 to kick some ass! ;)
Seriously, I don't know how to compliment you enough on and about this story, just that I really like it a lot and can't wait for you to update it soon! Gaah! xD
Keep up with the marvelous job! (y) I'll be waiting!
Night-Chan-DragonEyes chapter 10 . 8/4
This story is absolutely amazing and i think it's gonna become even more so as it progresses .
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 10 . 7/7
:D
Erash chapter 1 . 6/30
ADORABLE 3
de junco chapter 6 . 6/26
I really enjoy this story and I'm intrigued by the - I guess you could say 'risk' - you're taking by keeping Naruto attracted to Kakashi while he's in his younger body. I know that's not everyone's cup of tea (understandable), but I'm interested to see how this develops, nonetheless. Like, as long as nothing squicky happens when Naruto's body is still so young, I'm pretty much okay. Also, I just noticed rereading through this chapter that there are instances where the tense switches between present and past for no real reason. I'm not sure if that happens in other chapters, but I just thought you might want to know.
OogaBooga1234 chapter 10 . 6/26
Well, I'm officially loving this story and the relationship between Kakashi and Naruto! Loved the first chapter where Minato forced Kakashi to confess XD I am genuinely excited to see how this story will progress, and the different ways you keep surprising me- I wasn't expecting Naruto to have a panic attack; he seemed mostly calm! I like your style of writing as well :)
AyaEmett chapter 10 . 6/22
HIATUS... I REALLY HATE U...
SilvasPrickle chapter 10 . 6/16
This story is absurdly awesome. Certainly one of the best timetravel fics that I've come accross.
I like how you are building Naruto and Kakashi's relationship. It is super adorable. On the other hand I feel torn by the panic attacks. Hmmmm...
Thank you for this story and this latest chapter.
sesshys lover chapter 10 . 6/11
I know you haven't updated since February but please when you get the chance please, please update I love this one and I want to see Naruto get Kakashi to fall in love with him again.
stormflame89 chapter 10 . 6/10
very good
Ocicat chapter 6 . 6/7
Well, I for one am glad Naruto got bored of low skill tasks. So there might be hope he'll get bored waiting for the plot to come to him too! :D
Ocicat chapter 5 . 6/7
Huh, I guess it suddenly occurs to me to wonder why the heck Naruto & team picked that particular point in time to go back to? I mean, seems pointless to go to this particular time: Before he had comrades/helpers to lean upon, but after his academy training have been established at a crappy level that make him hesitate all the time to DO anything! (Does he not realise that any little slip of difference and the enemy could and will make a different choice, then BAM someone's dead. Actually I'm surprised that fight didn't go differently since their talk sure did...)

Heh. Did his future family not team him the value of teamwork and, like, sharing the problem so that someone in an actual position to help can do something? After all, there are zero plot points in progress that would help change the future for the better at that point and it does end up making mentions to any romance super awkward :p
AroVolturi chapter 10 . 6/6
This story is such a good time
tunasalad chapter 10 . 5/26
Fantastic! And I'm soooo happy that this has updated recently. You won't believe how many kakanaru I've read that hasn't updated in years
Onjobnotimelogin chapter 10 . 5/15
Whoa, this story is amazing but please update. I just found it and was amazed!