Reviews for A Boy's Dream
KLMeri chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
...I remember when Saetan yelled at her for going into Terreille to get Marian. Lucivar yelled too. I can only imagine there will be a reprisal once they hear about this. Also, though it's intriguing that Jaenelle brought this boy back - and clearly she felt strongly that she needed to - I cannot help but feel disappointed she made the mistake of not sharing her plans with her Steward, First Escort, and Consort when it mattered. I'm going to have to side with Daemon on this. An escort, whether it was Surreal or someone like Rainier, should have gone with her despite that she didn't need to them for protection. Because it's a right to defend and protect even when it isn't a necessity and that especially applies to Queens!

I hope you continue to be inspired! I'd like to see more of this.
draconic skysong chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
I can't wait to see what happens next! hope you write more soon
Trucina chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Yes! It's really good. You give a ideal react from Daemon, cause I believe this is the way he would act, but maybe he would be little more respective and frighten by Jaenelle words and way of acting. But it's perfect no matter what, just more text and more often.
Gwargedd-Annwn13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
You've got my attention, I'd like to see how this story unfolds. :)
Toshiro of the Eternal Dream chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I would love to see more of this story. Please continue.
Trucina chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Arrgh! I like it! Why u no continue this? Please! Add something!
KLMeri chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
We seem to be of alike minds. What role will this child have in the SaDiablo family? Looking forward to more...
mischy22 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Very good. Please continue to update often