Reviews for Days of Exile
XXTakaraXX chapter 60 . 1/31
Yay! I love this story! Seeing Shelke back almost made me cry...honesty i thought maybe reno was going to propose or a surprise b-day party for meia, with all her friends at the end. Sorry i was gone for a while..., ok maybe 8 months is much longer than while lol...but im back! What new stories have you started? Cant wait to read more! *chocobo dance*
jefri s.t chapter 60 . 1/16
Well done, Christina!
So happy to see you have completed another journey of writing :)
Gonna read The Only Exception soon. I have found the link.
Yeah, I hope I can find my Meia soon. Well, I don't think I should behave like Reno, though ;)
Jefri Sanusi Teg chapter 59 . 12/25/2014
Gold chocobo...
I wonder if the Avalanche used it to gain much gils at Chocobo racing.
Jefri Sanusi Teg chapter 58 . 12/17/2014
Well, now that Aerith has passed away, is it possible to write a story whereby Tseng likes Elena?
jefri sanusi chapter 57 . 12/11/2014
Aiyah, please let Elena know Tseng used to like her :P
jefri sanusi chapter 56 . 12/11/2014
there should be someone good with magic to accompany Meia too :P
jefri sanusi chapter 55 . 12/11/2014
this chapter is awesome!
Occupational Haz chapter 55 . 11/22/2014
Magnificent, everything I could have hoped for. Meia owning up to her past deeds while resolving to live for the future. You handled the talk between her and the others beautifully, and left the chance for reconciliation on the table. Redemption is a slippery slope but admitting you have done wrong and seeking to live a better life than the one you have lead is a nice step in the right direction. Can't wait to see what comes next.
jefri sanusi teg chapter 54 . 11/7/2014
Hehehe, short and sweet chapter. Keep it up! ;)
Jefri Sanusi Teg chapter 53 . 11/7/2014
Nice way to open a new Arc! ;)
jefri ST chapter 52 . 11/4/2014
Yup, like this is better.
Short and sweet chapter ;)
Jefri Sanusi Teg chapter 51 . 11/1/2014
Hmm, all of sudden Meia became the first person even though in previous chapters she was the third person?
Occupational Haz chapter 53 . 10/12/2014
Soooooo very sorry that I have not reviewed in so very very long. Sad too see that this will be ending but it has been an amazing ride. I loved how you have kept mostly too canon while still be able to weave your own story and create characters that are flawed yet likable. You have made the Turks more complex than I could have imagined and while they are by no means heroes, they are not mustache twirling evil villains either. I have come to view them more as "Villain Protagonist" and while they have done some pretty bad things there was rarely any malice behind it. It's a bit of a conundrum for me at times because while they obviously love each other and are quite pleasant when off the clock they have occasionally come off as having a bit of moral myopia and hypocrisy mixed with a lack of real remorse at times. Heck for all of there talk if Shinra had not betrayed them they would still be doing their dirt work.

Meia is a character who I have come to enjoy quite a bit. She is not your typical POV protagonist as she has many flaws and for some time viewed the Turks through rose tinted glasses while looking down on the rest of shinra. But She is at her core a good person who as the story continued had the most development out of any of the turks in that even before shinra turned on them she was already questioning what it is that they did. It will be interesting too see how Randy and Heidi feel towards Meia now that they know she was once Turk and neither have much love for Shinra types. And since she will be working so closely with Reeve is there any chance she will come into contact with Shalua Rui and the subject of her kidnapped sister be brought up? She may very well not be a Turk anymore but a past like that one is not easy to escape and while she has done quite a few good things she has been party too some shady deals in the past. Saying you regret your actions is at times not enough to atone. Although, she is making bigger hurdles in my eyes at least than the rest of her former comrades, she at least owns what she once did. Speaking of which, I may very well have asked this in the past but do the people/family in the other Turks home villages/towns know what they did for a living? I believe it was Leia family who knew she was a Turk and what that entailed but didn't press her about it?

bahhhh but enough talk about morality, this has been an awesome story and while I would love to see another continuation I am glad too see you ending things with everything left hanging answered. Thank you for your hard work.

Till the next time.
Guest chapter 51 . 9/11/2014
Are you still gonna work on the next sequel or is this the final story?
Jefri chapter 50 . 8/28/2014
Well, so now Reno knows Veld is still alive. That's a good thing, isn't it? Reno won't feel Tseng has betrayed Veld