Reviews for The Storm and the Cloud Belong Together
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
lol poor Hayatooooo x3, loved this so much
Cinnamon Kelly chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
So cute! I never expected Dino to react so strongly tho... and Ryohei's EXTREME outbursts were EXTREMELY hilarious TO THE EXTREME :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa! Pls make another fanfic where by Yamamoto is jealous!and I want 8059 in that one!
bunnylovez8059 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
0.0 (speechless)
omfg! this was good! i loved how hibari and gokudera are still in my opinion (my characters from my universe) in that character good job! since i made them stay true to their characters but with a little of a switch only if they could show a little of their weakness to certain people! , lol well whatever! you got it so im happy! i just cant believe u used my universe i am all blushy now! :") good job! and u used the boat joke lol!
i still strongly believe that hibari cant tolerate alcohol! i just made up an occasion hibari would find out of his low tolerance, which would be the same reason he chooses not to drink later when ryohei wants to drink with him lol i dont know if anything makes sense, i haven't been able to sleep four three days! ill msg u later when i can think right! :) but still loved the story!
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 7/8/2012