Reviews for Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Sdmil10310 chapter 1 . 3/10
I love this. I really hope you pick it back up one day.
Bookloverz22 chapter 34 . 11/10/2023
I need a update to this story
Erin.omarple chapter 34 . 5/22/2023
You’re leaving us hanging at such a crucial point! My best guess as to what happens- they lure Liam to Miami and then Zaida’s uncles arrange for him to be killed. That’s not the plot line I care about though- I want Logan and Veronica to get past the UST and find some mutual sense of rightness together. Thanks for the enjoyable read; I can’t imagine how many hours you’ve put into these stories for random strangers entertainment, but I have really become invested in this story and Neptune as well. Please finish - this is better than season 4.
Fidjie chapter 34 . 5/20/2023
Little message to tell you how much I like this story. I hope you are well, and can't wait to read the next chapter... Veronica and Logan are perfect :)
whatisthismagic chapter 1 . 4/3/2023
Rereading at least the first few chaptersI am once again struck—especially in the very first L/V interaction at how great the writing is for them. The witty remarks are on point and in character! This story wanders as the chapters progress into fluffy, fan fair stuff (not a criticism! what is FanFiction if not fan fair? just an observation in story development stuff that in no way lessons this work just places it in a particular category of FanFiction) but these early chapters have a strong plot and character development that I am thrilled to be revisiting! Thank you for sharing your Logan and Veronica, I love them
Tina chapter 34 . 12/12/2022
This story is amazing. Please post more chapters soon.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/14/2022
Bless you for coming back to update. This is one of my favorite stories. Love that Zadie is becoming more of a friend and ally. She is actually helping Duncan be a better man than his parents ever could. Also love that Peggy is still in their lives. I look forward to your next update, no matter how long it takes.
Elodielodie chapter 34 . 8/13/2022
J’adore toujours autant. Merci pour les nouveaux chapitres, ils sont excellents, comme chacun. J’attends chaque été la suite de cette histoire, vivement l’année prochaine ! (Ou avant, si le cœur t’en dis
hayleemars chapter 34 . 8/11/2022
This is my favorite story of all time. And I got TWO chapters! It has made my covid recovery much better. I’m glad Logan knows about what happened to Veronica. Will they find out that Duncan doesn’t have chlamydia? Also, I am here for Zadie being real with everyone. It’s good for them.

Can’t wait for the next update!
Arileb chapter 33 . 8/6/2022
When I got the notification of a new chapter, I was elated.. when I realice there were two? Omg! Thanks for the update!
Indyfangirl13 chapter 34 . 8/6/2022
I am still in love with this story...hope you have more chapters soon. I go back and reread this story so much in between new updates.
kerali chapter 34 . 8/5/2022
I love the chapters. Your descriptions of Logan’s mannerisms in the previous chapter were perfect for me to visualize him.
drh25 chapter 34 . 8/5/2022
Oh my god, the puppy fits so perfectly! I have loved this story for years and each time you just add another wonderful layer. You worked through some tough stuff with grace, very nicely done. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story!
roon0 chapter 34 . 8/5/2022
Thank you for the great update.
hayleemars chapter 32 . 3/12/2022
It’s hard to read other FF because this story is so good. Thank you for writing thisyou’ve done such an excellent job!
1,635 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »