Reviews for Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Guest chapter 31 . 10/4/2020
Please continue with this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2020
Please continue with this story. I want to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/8/2020
just watched heart of dixie for the first time and reread your bluebelle sections. great crossover and comparisons off the two sets of characters. hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
Please continue with this story. I would like to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/17/2020
love this story. glad to see an update. looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/16/2020
great update
Crazy Cat Lady9 chapter 31 . 8/15/2020
Great story, really enjoyed reading so far. Hope you have more to share with us.
Jenndifurry chapter 31 . 8/3/2020
my aunt did that her mil was also her stepmother.
insolentelittlewolf chapter 31 . 8/2/2020
I’m so glad you updated! I love this story so much, it’s always such a nice surprise when I get an alert for it. The slow burn KILLS me but it’s so good!

Hope you’re doing well and staying safe!
Elodielodie chapter 31 . 7/29/2020
I’m so happy to read this new chapter. It’s great, as always. I could hear Bob singingThis is lovein my head while I was readingThanks
Amberlina0418 chapter 31 . 7/29/2020
so good! I'm glad you were able to update this hope to see more soon.
RAGAnne chapter 31 . 7/28/2020
I love that even though the wait can be long there will someday be another update to this story. Definitely worth the wait!
LoVesexonastick58 chapter 31 . 7/27/2020
Thank you so very much for continuing this work. I re-read the whole piece again just to keep the flow. This is so very good. You are truly a master at writing.
cainc3 chapter 31 . 7/27/2020
I was so excited to see this update in my inbox... all these fic updates are the only thing that are keeping me afloat these days.

Love that LoVe is getting closer and closer... I really can't wait to see what happens next...
kerali chapter 31 . 7/25/2020
I was so excited to see the update earlier than expected and loved the chapter. I would write more as there were so many great parts but I already had to stop my work to finish the chapter. Just quickly, Logan on the phone with Keith, the tension with Duncan, everything between Logan and Veronica, Logan’s analysis and Veronica’s investigative instincts. I hope they keep working towards recognizing that they aren’t a runner up for each other’s affections.
1,602 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »