Reviews for Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Guest chapter 28 . 4h
Please update soon
Please continue this story, I love it so much and I want to see what happens next.
AmyPC chapter 28 . 9/18
- I love that Veronica doesn't feel awkward waking up next to a nearly naked Logan. Definitely progress! If only she would just say "I want to make out." out loud!
- I enjoyed the easy banter, teasing, and flirting as they created their to do list. I'm surprised at Veronica, she's not normally so forward with the seductive talk, what's she trying to do? drive him crazy? I'm sure he wants to be sure of her feelings before anything happens between them and she's acting like she wants to just skip to the good stuff and ignore the... ah, more difficult stuff. (I wanted to say the 'hard' stuff, but that's part of the good stuff! ;P )
-This may be my favorite exchange of the chapter: "Sorry if I don't feel like being placated by the guy's biggest defender." "I'm not. Not anymore." "Since when?" "Since I started being yours."
-No, changed my mind! This is my favorite of the chapter: "But you can't have that without this." He kisses her palm and presses it to his heart. "Package deal, baby." What a beautiful exchange as they lay on the hammock, and then watch the dolphins,
so romantic.
- I wonder if this deep water dock on the opposite side of the island will come into play later.
- Who would've guessed that Duncan, of the three of them, would be the first to land a job! I suspect Burt has recognized him/them since he warns him to keep his sunglasses on and not interact with the other clients
- and oh dear, that couldn't have come out at a worst time. V was finally warming to him. Does she really believe Lo could've killed Lilly? Has she really no faith in him, even after the last 9 days.
- And I find myself applauding Duncan. "Search your heart for the truth, Veronica." His confidence in Logan's innocence and his willingness to speak up for him to Veronica are fantastic. Just what she needs to hear right now. I can't believe that she'd be willing to consider leaving with Duncan (who lied for a year about her possible paternity and their breakup) and abandon Logan who's been risking his life over and over again for her safety through this ordeal. She frustrates me. I can't begin to understand it. But I have the same issues with Veronica in canon! Thank goodness she comes around quickly and realizes that she was too quick to accuse. Yay Duncan! (I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.) :D Then he's got to go and bring up the party (he's talking about Pomroy's, she assumes he means Enbom) - UGH! what a mess.
- OH NO! This is not good, not good at all. What does this Zadie want from them. How will they ditch her? Double UGH! and Logan needs to fix things with V. Like... RIGHT. NOW.
- sighs. OK, I guess that will do for now. Glad she spoke up and asked him to stay with her. They'll be OK. They'll need to be a united front against the grifter.
- And middle of the night make outs are hot. Too bad she's left unsatisfied. HA! Thank goodness for the fancy shower head! ;-)
- AND I've changed my mind again. THIS is my favorite exchange: "You're wet." "No thinks to you." It was all fantastic!

Thanks for the great update. I look forward to more.
mallow87 chapter 1 . 9/15
Bummed this morning when I remembered I couldn't read more of these characters yet. I love the way you're writing them. Whilst far from a Duncan/V shipper, I am into the way you're handling his inner life. Also, I loved them in Blue Bell.
mallow87 chapter 28 . 9/14
OMG. Wow.
TinkStar87 chapter 28 . 9/13
LOL! Wonder how much Logan will and if he will remember? That was golden! Also wondering about their new guest...guess i'll have to wait. Hope you update again soon. Read ya Later ;)
Nicolebct1 chapter 28 . 9/6
Great chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next.
LOL the ending of this chapter. But crap what are they gonna do about that chick; they need to get rid of her.
Athenyx chapter 28 . 9/4
Fabulous update - great twist with the grifter. As always, I'm excited to read what happens next! Keep up the great work?
HAHAH i love the ending. SO MUCH. and i love that V finally learned about L not being in Mexico when Lilly was murdered. I hate that she reacted that way, but of course she would. And I am SO thankful you didn't make them still be upset with one another/not in a good place when you ended the chapter. AH. i really love this story. so so so so so so much! thank you for writing! 3
nuttynitnat83 chapter 28 . 8/17
im so happy u have updated this story I have being looking forward for it to be update im so loving veronica and logan please update again soon and not leave it for months xx
AnilCadz91 chapter 28 . 8/16
So I haven't left you a review in any chapter :S! And that really sucks cause you are my favorite writer :)! I don't even know where to begin! First of all, as I have told you in tumblr (both anonymously and with my tumblr name) this is my favorite fanfic ever :D! As a whole review for all the story, is fantastic, there's nothing I would change about it, it's just perfect, and I have re-read it many times :D. This chapter was fantastic, I love the interactions between Logan and Veronica :) In my head I had many specific things I wanted to mention, but I'm blank right now :. Sorry about that, but let me tell you that I love this chapter a lot :D! I'm excited about what else is going to happen and like in all your stories (D: that I haven't reviewed even though I have read most of them many times D:) I can't wait for the next chapter! But don't worry :) I know you are busy, and I don't mind waiting for August next year for the next chapter. Like I said :) it's an awesome brithday present :)!... I love Logan and Veronica's relationship :), I love the whole plot, I wanna know what else is going on with Zadie and how she's going to interact with the trio :), and I just love this story :D! You are an amazing writer :)!
DifferentialEquation chapter 28 . 8/14
Omg this story just kills me, I swear.
Please update soon!
Rokeba chapter 1 . 8/14
I had to finally give a review. I love your writing. What I really squee about is captured here:

1. Lots of Sexuality tension (U.S.T. !)
2. Action/suspense
3. Snark humor
4. Two guys vying over the same awesome (not bland vanilla) girl
5. Crossover with Hart of Dixie! I just finished the first part of their stay there and had to tell you to NEVER stop WRITING! I stayed up until 2:30 reading this even though I had to be up at 6:15. It's been a long time since any story has done that since having my daughter in 2011. Sleep is my precious (imagine a Gollum voice).
6. Darker story but plenty of humor to balance it out

OK, there is a lot of elements going on, but in this story you have hit all my buttons of what I really enjoy. I don't think I have giggled, gasped, teared up, and outright squeed at a single/story. I am still pretty new to reading fanfiction and wasn't sure what to expect. I have read a few other stories that I liked but this one is my absolute favorite!

So, all that's left to say is THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
EpicLoVe111 chapter 28 . 8/13
Glad to see you updated this :D I don't check the VM side of fan fiction as often as I used to. I was glad I did today. I considered this chapter a nice belated birthday present for me! You had me worried for a minute when I read that skanky girl showed up at their boat. Hopefully Veronica throws her out on her ass :D Great job!

1,459 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »