Reviews for Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Princesakarlita411 chapter 29 . 8/6/2017
More please
RAGAnne chapter 29 . 8/6/2017
I love that you give us a present for your birthday. Zadie is driving me nuts but I'm trying to deal so you can tell the story you want to tell. Somehow I don't think Veronica is going to love the bill for her present but I think Logan really did the best he could for the situation.
irislim chapter 29 . 8/6/2017
First things first: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thank you for keeping your deadline :)

I have to be honest that I slightly lost interest in the last two chapters due to the rift between LoVe. With this one, I woke up just like Logan did - surprised, refreshed, and in love. What a wonderful update! Thank you so much! All the LoVe moments were wonderful, of course, and each one inspired me to reread old chapters. Logan shopping for Veronica was so sweet. I hope she seduces him in those new clothes ;) I'm not particularly invested in Zadie. She annoys me quite a bit. I just hope any jealousy inspired by her leads to Veronica cementing her place in Logan's arms! Thank you so much for the update. I loved every word :)
Bigmonster4 chapter 29 . 8/6/2017
Sooooo happy to see your update ! I'm still head over heels with this story ! And please tell me you're about to post a new chapter for Decode as well !
jcampbell943 chapter 29 . 8/5/2017
Been a while! Was happy to see the update. Not knowing what Zadie is up to is driving me mad! I can't figure out the game she's playing but I can't wait to see what Veronica has in store for her. As for the rest I love that Harley knows who Logan V and Duncan are but is playing along if only to safe face I can't wait to see what happens between them all.
Athenyx chapter 29 . 8/5/2017
Yay for an awesome update! I always love reading about the antics of these three, die hard fan right here. I'm glad Zadie isn't going to be a problem for LoVe and I'm interested to see what her angle is and how she'll fit in with the trio! Anyway, fantastic to read - can't wait for more!
kerali chapter 29 . 8/5/2017
Love the update, as always. I like knowing more about Zadie, but I always miss Logan and Veronica when they're doing different things. Loved the trump references.
cainc3 chapter 29 . 8/5/2017
Yay Yay Yay! I love this fic! So happy you updated. Lol with the Days mention... some funny times bsck then...

Can't wait to see what happens next...
DevilJolie chapter 29 . 8/5/2017
Yay for an update! I hope to see another one soon! :)
cheshire15 chapter 29 . 8/5/2017
Love it. Great update. Not liking Zadie at all!
octoberreign chapter 29 . 8/5/2017
I haven't read this yet, but I WILL tonight. Possibly multiple times. I just really wanted to tell you that I love your birthday. I look forward to it more than my own. Thank you so much for continuing this, and I hope you have an AMAZING birthday.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/28/2017
Update please! You know you took 28 chapters to get to the good stuff and you STILL left us hanging - I think you get the prize for the most chapter of UST in fan fiction history! What about this new person - really - why? Are you done updating? It's been almost a year...just saying.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/1/2017
Such a great story! I hope you consider updating it. I would love to read more!
InsanityFanGirl chapter 26 . 6/23/2017
This story made me wanna rewatch Hart of dixie!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Hope you get back to this soon. Sooooo good!
1,636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »