Reviews for Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
hayleemars chapter 32 . 3/12/2022
It’s hard to read other FF because this story is so good. Thank you for writing thisyou’ve done such an excellent job!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/12/2021
Thanks for updating. Love Lilly’s commentary. Can’t wait to see what’s next!
Meg chapter 32 . 9/20/2021
Thank you for making my day!
I love the way you write, it makes me both laugh and cry.
degfas chapter 32 . 8/16/2021
great update!
cainc3 chapter 32 . 8/11/2021
This update came at the most perfect of times. My life has been crazy lately and this was just what I needed after a long week of work. So glad that Logan and Veronica are finally opening up to each other and are more willing to move forward with their relationship. I can't wait to see what happens next...

I can't wait to figure out what Zadie is up to either, and who else is involved. I hope that her and Duncan get together.
nuttynitnat chapter 32 . 8/7/2021
yes a update waited for this for ages
please update again shortly thank you
drh25 chapter 32 . 8/6/2021
LOVE THIS! I love Lily and her commentary. I love Duncan and his nerdiness. I love Veronica and Logan being the perfect Veronica and Logan. You have done so much with this story and I love rereading it! Thanks for another amazing chapter, I'm even starting to like Zadie, especially once Lily made her seem even more like Veronica :)
irislim chapter 32 . 8/6/2021
Thank you so much for fulfilling your annual update! And I am SO GLAD to have LoVe smut again, and so beautifully written too. I hope Ann doesn’t expose them inadvertently. You’re the best!
FatPatricia515 chapter 32 . 8/6/2021
These crazy kids. Nice snapshot on our avid field reporter. I adore Lily and her barbie gowns you have really succeeded in making Duncan likable. Now there is a twist with Zadie. Damn I thought they were gonna do it in the shower.
kerali chapter 32 . 8/5/2021
I was so happy to see an update. I can’t imagine how much time you put into an update but it was so great. Duncan usually irritates me but I loved him and Lilly, or maybe just really loved Lilly. I love Veronica and Logan and how they are really getting to know each other through this process and working through their hang ups. They’re lucky Duncan is so willfully clueless and I’m curious to see if that changes any.
insolentelittlewolf chapter 32 . 8/5/2021
This is honestly one of my favorite VMars stories of all time. Thank you so much for the update, I always enjoy the new chapters! You write all the characters so well, and the pacing is perfect (but killing me at the same time lol). Looking forward to finding out what happens next!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 32 . 8/5/2021
So glad that you updated really interesting chapter so is Lily haunting them all from Beyond the Grave can Ronica see her? Will Lily you make an appearance towards or no
Guest chapter 14 . 6/5/2021
I’ll take any VM fan fiction because I really miss the show. But the ones that totally capture the characters are the best. Especially when the usual dialogue is difficult like with LoVe or the characters from In Plain Sight. You have mastered Logan & Veronica, and dare I say made them better, especially in the last few chapters. A couple times you brought me to tears with laughter. Thank you for sharing your gift and I hope you continue.
AmandaH109 chapter 31 . 5/15/2021
Great chapter, I'm curious to where you intend to take this next. I've read this story 3 or 4 times, I just can't get enough of it. My favourite parts have been their news stories, especially the interviews with their friends and family, they had me in stitches. I also like how you've expanded their past together, they never really explained it properly on the show. All they told us was that Lilly was Veronica's best friend and Logan's girlfriend, and that Duncan was Veronica's ex. But they never explained what kind of relationship Logan and Veronica had before Lilly died. I hope you decide to continue this story, I'm curious to see how it ends. Also I'd love to see what Zadie's hiding, is she going to be a love interest for Duncan? The one Lilly told him about? And is Logan ever going to tell Veronica about the memory card in the Fitzpatrick's backpack? Because I'm guessing that's their get out of jail free card. Or is Veronica going to stumble onto it herself? Anyway keep up the good work, this story has been worth the read.
hayleemars chapter 31 . 5/1/2021
This is my favorite fanfic I’ve ever read (and I can’t even express how many I have read over the years) and I really hope you continue it! I would even be happy to send you a dunkin/sbux/caribou gift card for caffeine writing fuel! (I once read a tweet suggesting this as a way to support fanfic writers since it’s something we get to enjoy that the authors aren’t paid for
1,636 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »