Reviews for Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
LoVesexonastick58 chapter 31 . 7/27/2020
Thank you so very much for continuing this work. I re-read the whole piece again just to keep the flow. This is so very good. You are truly a master at writing.
cainc3 chapter 31 . 7/27/2020
I was so excited to see this update in my inbox... all these fic updates are the only thing that are keeping me afloat these days.

Love that LoVe is getting closer and closer... I really can't wait to see what happens next...
kerali chapter 31 . 7/25/2020
I was so excited to see the update earlier than expected and loved the chapter. I would write more as there were so many great parts but I already had to stop my work to finish the chapter. Just quickly, Logan on the phone with Keith, the tension with Duncan, everything between Logan and Veronica, Logan’s analysis and Veronica’s investigative instincts. I hope they keep working towards recognizing that they aren’t a runner up for each other’s affections.
BelleLodge chapter 31 . 7/25/2020
Thank you so much for posting this! This has always been my favourite Veronica Mars story, and continues to be awesome. Can't wait to find out where you go from here :)
cheshire15 chapter 31 . 7/25/2020
Loved this. Thank you
drh25 chapter 31 . 7/25/2020
I love your writing. They are so perfect together. You really bring the story to life. Thanks for the update and amazing chapter!
drh25 chapter 30 . 7/25/2020
I love this story! Its wonderful happiness in a messed up situation. Thank you for writing!
irislim chapter 31 . 7/25/2020
What a delicious update this was! Your golden touch has returned in full force. Thank you in advance for the double-chapter update!
jperks chapter 31 . 7/25/2020
Thank you for the new chapter. I hope all is well with you during these crazy times. You have created some very intriguing characters, and I can’t wait to see what you do with them. Will Zadie be an ally? What is the story with her and Natalia? I loved the phone conversation with Keith and Logan. I also loved the idea that Lynn Echolls might find the strength to escape her demons in a happier way than canon. Thank you for keeping this wonderful, epic story going.
Fidjie chapter 30 . 5/15/2020
Best Fanfiction Ever ! I hope you will publish more
thegoldensnitch102 chapter 2 . 5/6/2020
Ahhh this is so so good! So well written! Back to Season 1 writing of VM. You’ve captured them so well.
LoVesexonastick58 chapter 30 . 3/23/2020
Please please please tell me that you will one day write more of this. My very most favorite fanfiction to date.
lswhite chapter 30 . 1/24/2020
What? Why haven't you finished or wrote anything since 2018? Are you planning on completing this story?
Amberlina0418 chapter 30 . 12/28/2019
love this story, hope to see an update. hope all is well.
Jenndifurry chapter 9 . 11/17/2019
I think I want to kill Rob Thomas I will regret not letting the movie be the final chapter for VMars do not watch the hulu season I regret it.
1,635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »