Reviews for What Makes a Man
Ninianna chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This sounds so very interesting. I love that it is almost entirely canon up to the end of the battle. Most of the crossovers I've read are very different. I also like that Harry's leaving with the love and companionship of his friends, and you haven't separated them like most authors in this section do. Can't wait for more!
Vukk chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Harry never appeared smart as a little kid. He had average grades at Hogwarts where wand work is a portion of the grade and the part Harry was best at.. All I know about the SAT is a perfect is 1600 (I took the ACT). Harry has all but no chance of all but failing the test. Maybe if he took a few years to study for the test, he could enter maybe by 20.
farawisa chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
interesting start. i hope that there will be more!
Lovely thoughts chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Wow! This is really good, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Your writing style is very pleasent, and the voices you've set to each character is really working. Keep up the good work, and HURRY up!
Pink Bismuth chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is very interesting! It's wonderfully written and I really like the way you handled your story's exposition, it was informative without coming off forced or flat. I like Harry's thoughts on the war and I sincerely can't wait to read more and see what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
cool can't wait for the next chapter.
DontBeASourLemon chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Can't wait sounds like a blast!
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great story so far, can't wait to see what happens with Harry and what he ends up doing to help the Avengers, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
Dragons redemption chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
cool, looking forward to seeing how his stroy develops :)
917brat chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
this sounds very intresting please keep it up because I seriously can't wait to see just what you have planned next/
PrincessNerd chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Yup, I'm REALLY liking this story! It's very original and well worded. Please update soon!
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
heh, don't ask teh universe, it will smirk and say sure let me line up this list of dominos of trouble for you
JuneIsAMonth19 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I really like this! :D please update soon!

Look at my avengers fanfic?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Looks good so far, I like your style of writing and hoping to see more soon!
Heaven's Archer chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Looking promising :) can't wait to read more
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »