Reviews for What Makes a Man
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Looks good so far, I like your style of writing and hoping to see more soon!
Heaven's Archer chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Looking promising :) can't wait to read more
Denial of Reality chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Aww yeah. Slash. Wonderful story :D The only thing I'm iffy on is the big blocks of text, which isn't really a big problem, so overall this is great! Journalism is a really original idea, and I'm excited to see where it leads Harry.

Ron's "who he did" killed me. I laughed so hard at that.

I'm looking forward to more!
NobodiesPoppet chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Awesome start and well written
Deleted18 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Awesome start. I love the idea of Harry going to college.
chocoholic6otaku chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Awe...ome... Can't wait for more! But I will 'cause I have to -
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is the beginning to a great story.
Lekaiel chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Slash? Slaaaaash :D :D *Lekaiel dances* If you finally do it slash, I'll love you :3

Hahaha, anyway, I really like this beginning :) Harry being a journalist is so interesting (in fact, I already thought that a story with that plot would be awesome, but I'm so lazy to write xD) I could imagine him doing a interview to Tony :3 And, of course, since Harry has known how annoying the reporters could be, I'm sure that his questions would be interesting and original, don't you think? :)

Well, sorry for my bad English. I'll be waiting to read more! :D
Caethel chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I really like this you're giving a new twist to the crossover having them be set in the same universe which is nice. Yay for slash in this I always feel that this crossover it just screaming slash and cant wait for more :)
zerofiran chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
really nice :)
cjewellm chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Interesting. Please update soon.
litlittledragon chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I vote for slash and hope you will finish the story. I'm curious whether Harry is the master of death in this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Damn. I really like where this is going! The story has a good flow to it, and it's entertaining to read.
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love it! I really like all the little additions, especially where Hermione tries to teach the others to act like Muggles, and I love your interpretations of Harry and Luna.

Brilliant so far, can't wait for the next chapter :)
Ireadtomuch chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
well you have effectively captured my attention. I can't wait to read more.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »