Reviews for What Makes a Man
Izzyaro chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Just realised I haven't actually reviewed this chapter. I love how you wite Teddy here; his interaction with Tony is hilarious, and Andy's reaction just makes it even better. The bit at the start where Teddy was attempting to explain microwaves to Molly and Arthur was highly amusing too.

Haha, I love that last paragraph. They really don't have any idea...

Update soon! Work can wait 'til later :P
torreto chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
update soon please this is a brilliant story!
wolfish-willow chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
*wavy arms* I love this story so far.

Harry and his friends going on a cruise around the world after the War was great. I haven't read anything like that before, and I think it was the perfect thing for them to do after all of the funerals and things.

Yay for Harry finding a career in journalism! That's another thing I've never seen in fic before and I kind of love it. Being the one to write the stories rather than be in them must be a relief; and I imagine after his experience with the press he would be careful to research his stuff to get the facts straight. Awesome stuff.

Awww, he's such a good father to Teddy. And Teddy is beyond adorable! He was so cute when he saw his idol in the room. And, omg, Andy's attempt at matchmaking. Too fun.

Tony talking with Teddy about equations and science-y stuff is just. *-* How cute is that? Tony wouldn't know what to do with a regular kid, but a prodigy like Teddy is his new best friend, lol.

I want to see more of this so bad, I neeeeed Harry and Tony to interact some more.
Nicci-Sama chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
More Please?!
Serpent91 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Very well done!
torreto chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
i want to know what happens next! please update sometime soon. thank you.
Sushie-chan chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
(If you want some goods HP Avengers fics, try to look in my favs !)

I love what you've done with HP and Avengers. I hope we'll read you soon!
Smiles123 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
UPDATE
dogsby chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
This is Great, please do come back Update. Love the way you've written the Blacks & Tony. Even if you don't, thank you, for writing this and sharing it with us!
guest torreto chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
please update soon love this fic!
quest chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
update this story please because it is brilliant!
Kila9Nishika chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
This is a gem in its own right.
Also, I've discovered that if you find the authors of the fics you really like, and look at their favorites list, you're likely to find more fantastic work.
Kudos!
My Solitude chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Interesting chapter. XD
Memory25 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Read the stuff by Cwysaphyre. Anything. It's good. Cwyscross has HP crossovers, but not Avengers. They're good though.
kogouma chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
gah! Teddy, is jut so adorable! this story is so fantastic! i love it, update soon! :D
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »