Reviews for Waiting for the Night
Elizabeth B-Lover chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
loved it, i loved the play to, you should made more
QueenofGallifrey123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
you are an amazing writer. everything is so detailed. you should write a book
redandwhitetigers chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Write soon. I love it. Who knew Ben could sing?
writergirl99 chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Oh wow. Loved it. What happened at the gala though, will somehow get back to Whitney and/or Kit and I can't wait to see what will happen when it does. Also is Jason remembers about her eyes... I love this. Some fics have short chapters, lacking descriptions, but yours don't. You have nice ling chapters and describe everything perfectly e.g the dresses.

Hope you update soon... Would really like to see what happens next! Keep up the amazing work!
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
great:)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Brava! Love the story. Honestly I like the POV switch.
JazzGirl123 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Okay. First my teacher makes a reference to the Lion King-movie I have never seen before-and now this amazing author makes references to Wicked-a Broadway musical I really wanted to see-so my life is just whack. I keep my word, and I am begging you to update! Don't leave us hanging, not after that! I mean it, I beg of you, update please!
JazzGirl123 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Your author's note at the beginning made me freak out! I was like, what? Anyways, agh! Hate you right now, but one more chapter before I beg you to update.
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Seems cool; I can't wait to read the other chapters.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Please continue soon! Love the story
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Please write again sooooooooooon!
rabbitlavell chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
that was such a sweet ben/tory chapter! it makes me wish i had sweet boy!
emmylia6 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
i love this story!
i realy hope you'll write again very soon
KimKo03 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
love it! Please continue soon! :)
The One You Never Suspected chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Okay this is the most adorable Tory/Ben chapter I have evr read! It was so cute! The song was just... I can't put my feelings into words... And I love how he defended her! And the fight! And and and EVERYTHING! just amazing! You should get an award for Best Tory/Ben scene ever!
Attention! Attention! The award of best Tory/Ben scene ever goes to WolfGirl1700! Could WolfGirl1700 please
come to the stage to claim your award for you AMAZINGNESS!
*You come on stage*
*Hands you the award*
Here she is ladies and gentlemen! The lady who wrote this amazing scene!

Sorry I just really loved that part!

Can't wait for more!