Reviews for Wally's Secret
Ether Morlon chapter 17 . 4/29
I love this fanfic, though for some reason I keep reading red tornado as red tomato lol idk why
Bdaygal chapter 42 . 1/27
Yesertay was my bday, and I enjoyed reading every chapter(but this one)on it!
isis424 chapter 43 . 11/23/2014
(*w*)
Lucy chapter 34 . 9/25/2014
Oh my gosh, you just tied together a plot twist perfectly. It sounds sad, but true. You are truly a wonderful writer.
Lucy chapter 33 . 9/25/2014
OMG This is the best. chapter. ever. In fact, I love this. You have completed my life. Thank you.
Lucy chapter 32 . 9/25/2014
EEEEK I love this story so much! You are a fantastic writer. I love Spitfire! I love this! *Fangirl scream!*
Cocoaflower chapter 27 . 8/27/2014
Oh, whoops. So, Robin does reveal his identity. Sorry for the previous review. XP
Cocoaflower chapter 25 . 8/27/2014
I was just thinking that... because it IS a big secret sharing moment, I was actually hoping for Robin to show his identity... but then again, Daddy Bats is going to have a fit and all... *sigh*
PainInSilence chapter 43 . 8/2/2014
It was good. IM TOTALLY WORRIED FOR KID THOUGH! :
SayMrrp chapter 43 . 7/14/2014
Just sayin, your story is awesome. It's hooked my interest on YJ. Thanks! I really enjoy the way you incorporate both worlds into one epicly awesome story.
SayMrrp chapter 42 . 7/14/2014
I'd love Wally, but I'm pretty sure you've written the sequel... so yeah. Going to see who it is... the suspense is killing me!
Star1412 chapter 42 . 6/16/2014
Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it. You fit everything together really well.
I'm looking forward to seeing how Tournament of Heroes turns out.
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 40 . 5/28/2014
Wow! I didn't expect Dr. Fate coming there _ sugoi...
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 35 . 5/28/2014
AWESOME! XD
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 33 . 5/28/2014
AWESOME! Favorite chapter so far! X))