Reviews for Wally's Secret
Hell Executioner chapter 43 . 3/22/2014
Your story is super freaking awesome.
NicoCheesediPizzaAngelo chapter 43 . 1/15/2014
I just read this whole story :) it's really AWSOME! I would go to reading the sequel now but it's 3:05am here and I need sleep ( yes I stayed up till three reading your fanfic, if that doesn't prove it's good I don't know what will) I really liked the way you did Beast Boy's 'creation.'
I would go on with this review, probably stating in depth what I did and didn't like, but as previously stated, it's 3am here so... I'll review again when I have read the sequel ( or what you have up of it so far)

-NCdPA
Starfox5 chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Ah, nice dig at how deep the pureblood corruption runs - even the so-called leader of the light doesn't want filthy muggle Technology at his School, so the students are left in ignorance.
GuppFish chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Is the rest of young justice going too?
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 42 . 8/11/2013
It was good for a Hermione fic.
Demiwizard 4 chapter 43 . 8/8/2013
Amazing job here. You did truly an awesome job :) :)
DreamweaverAki chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
nooooooooo! I wanted to see wally with the bogart. other than that... AMAZIN!
SnowGirlZ chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
I died laughing XD
ShineX chapter 42 . 5/23/2013
I admit, it's rather annoying that you follow canon so closely, but with the way you're setting things in yj and the way you changed the ending of the 3rd book this has caught my interest enough to continue.
ShineX chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
"Let me guess, Doctor Fate."
I definitely like this explanation, makes the whole thing believable instead of leaving us feeling like this is just another bad fanfic, good job so far :)
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 42 . 5/17/2013
wooohoo great fic! I loved ait and am so so so going to read the sequel!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
:O if he goes Hogwarts had better watch out...
ha ha ha hacking cia for fun...I wish!
I'm no Superman 001 chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
you are doing (*$&(*# fantastic! I gotta say this is one of the better stories I've read so far. keep it up.
Maddie Seth chapter 42 . 2/11/2013
EEE this is amazing! Im sorry I'm not going to leave a HUMUNGOUS review... It's because I'm reading the sequel now and I can't wait to get back to it. You are an astounding (probably the first time Ive ever used this word, ever X3) writer. I'm gonna go read, bye! Thanks for the awesome story!
Maddie Seth chapter 33 . 2/10/2013
.GOD. I LOVE you! This is the most amazing story ever. Ok, first of all, you freaking put them in the JL universe. And not only that, but at the end of, like, the best episode ever! Oh my gosh. Sorry for being crazy, but I'm trying to contain my excitement... When they switched to the TT universe, I almost freaking squealed. It was weird. Haha I had to put my iPod down for a sec so I could fist pump and be like, yes! Awesomeness! ...ok seriously... I think the fact that I haven't had a lot of sleep is affecting my ability to act like a normal person and calm down. But seriously, this chapter is so funny. I was trying not to laugh too loud... It didn't work very well :3 so anyway, I'll go back to not disturbing you now... I'm gonna go read more! Bye :D
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »