Reviews for Wally's Secret
Maddie Seth chapter 42 . 2/11/2013
EEE this is amazing! Im sorry I'm not going to leave a HUMUNGOUS review... It's because I'm reading the sequel now and I can't wait to get back to it. You are an astounding (probably the first time Ive ever used this word, ever X3) writer. I'm gonna go read, bye! Thanks for the awesome story!
Maddie Seth chapter 33 . 2/10/2013
.GOD. I LOVE you! This is the most amazing story ever. Ok, first of all, you freaking put them in the JL universe. And not only that, but at the end of, like, the best episode ever! Oh my gosh. Sorry for being crazy, but I'm trying to contain my excitement... When they switched to the TT universe, I almost freaking squealed. It was weird. Haha I had to put my iPod down for a sec so I could fist pump and be like, yes! Awesomeness! ...ok seriously... I think the fact that I haven't had a lot of sleep is affecting my ability to act like a normal person and calm down. But seriously, this chapter is so funny. I was trying not to laugh too loud... It didn't work very well :3 so anyway, I'll go back to not disturbing you now... I'm gonna go read more! Bye :D
Maddie Seth chapter 29 . 2/10/2013
Seriously? Ugh that's what I get for using my iPod to review.. I accidentally posted my unfinished review ... Anyway, as I was saying, let me explain something: Robin is my favorite, but Wally is an extremely close second. So, when you have me a chapter with DaddyBats and crying robin...(for some reason, I get excited when Robin gets hurt.. I feel a teeny bit sadistic when that happens :P) Well, I was trying not to freak out too much. Seriously, this is amazing! And you are really creative with the characters, it's nice :3 I love that you included Roy as a den mother.. That would be a hilarious one shot. Anyway... I'm going to go read again. This is definitely my favorite chapter so far :)
Guest chapter 29 . 2/10/2013
OH MY FREAKING GOD THE AMAZINGNESS IN THIS STORY IS GOING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK. :D eeeeee! Ok, let me ex
Maddie Seth chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
Ok, first of all, this story ROCKS. (usually I would leave more reviews on earlier chapters, but I felt like being lazy today... This is the first new story I've reviewed today :P) haha the funny thing is, I've kind of been avoiding this story.. For stupid reasons too. I mostly dislike when characters are changed to fit a story (I don't necessarily mean their personality, but their.. I don't know... History? Something like that. For instance, if one of the HP characters ended up being a demigod in a crossover. (thats not an actual story I'm talking about, just an example) ...I just never tried to read that kind of story. But, I keep coming across this story and today I was like, I'm going to try new things! So I did! And this is AMAZING so far! :D So anyway, I actually reviewed for only two reasons:

1. To tell you how COOL this story is

2. To say, Oh. My. God. My mother does the exact same thing as Wally's. I'll be like, oh, so yesterday me and my - and she'll say, uh uh uh! Say it right! Or something like that. Haha, I know it's grammatically incorrect. In fact, now I do it mainly because it's amusing...

Anyway! I'm pretty super talkative, so sorry about the rambling. I can't wait to read more.. I'm going to do so now! Bye! :3
Serlenia chapter 33 . 2/9/2013
You just made my day with this chapter _. I love crossovers!
Mark in orlando chapter 34 . 1/17/2013
No , actually that is exactly how it happened on the show except for the team being there .
Mark in orlando chapter 33 . 1/17/2013
glad you left that out of the story . that would not have been a smart thing to say to his girlfriend .
Mark in Orlando chapter 29 . 1/15/2013
It was very good . I would like to see Wally's cousins and all his friends at Hogwarts find out about Wally being a superhero and about his teammates . Great writing , keep up the good work .
Mark in orlando chapter 22 . 1/15/2013
Artemis is one of my favorite characters on the show too . I really like her and Wally together . I loved the part when Wally told her that she had nothing to prove not to him , but I didn't like how it ended either . It is like they took a step back from each other after that .
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 43 . 1/7/2013
Wow. Just wow. Your story was absolutely phenomenal. I can't wait to read the sequel!
Mark in orlando chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I like this idea looking forward to reading more .
Briememory chapter 42 . 12/27/2012
I enjoyed this story. Your plotting was great, particularly with how you made Klarion such a pivotal villain. Going forward however, I would encourage you to really proofread your work. There are numerous mistakes in each chapter and each one sucks the momentum out of your story. Otherwise, very nice job.
Noel Ardnek chapter 33 . 12/26/2012
Awesome chapter, and may I say you are the ruler of crossovers. Seriously this was done REALLY well.

If you're open for suggestions, in the next story (after Tournament of Heroes) could you do a crossover adventure for Young Justice and Batman Beyond?
Just Watch Me chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
So, I'm just starting this fic, and I don't envy you with all the time zones and everything. But how is Wally using magic and not getting in trouble for it? I could see them overlooking accsidental magic, but on purpose? Anyway, great fic, I'm really enjoying it!
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »