Reviews for Wally's Secret
Star1412 chapter 42 . 6/16/2014
Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it. You fit everything together really well.
I'm looking forward to seeing how Tournament of Heroes turns out.
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 40 . 5/28/2014
Wow! I didn't expect Dr. Fate coming there _ sugoi...
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 35 . 5/28/2014
AWESOME! XD
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 33 . 5/28/2014
AWESOME! Favorite chapter so far! X))
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 32 . 5/28/2014
I was quite amused and irked at the same time to learn about Hermione's code name but on a second thought, it is brilliant! :D That way, it'll be much more interesting! _
Hell Executioner chapter 43 . 3/22/2014
Your story is super freaking awesome.
NicoCheesediPizzaAngelo chapter 43 . 1/15/2014
I just read this whole story :) it's really AWSOME! I would go to reading the sequel now but it's 3:05am here and I need sleep ( yes I stayed up till three reading your fanfic, if that doesn't prove it's good I don't know what will) I really liked the way you did Beast Boy's 'creation.'
I would go on with this review, probably stating in depth what I did and didn't like, but as previously stated, it's 3am here so... I'll review again when I have read the sequel ( or what you have up of it so far)

-NCdPA
Starfox5 chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Ah, nice dig at how deep the pureblood corruption runs - even the so-called leader of the light doesn't want filthy muggle Technology at his School, so the students are left in ignorance.
GuppFish chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Is the rest of young justice going too?
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 42 . 8/11/2013
It was good for a Hermione fic.
Demiwizard 4 chapter 43 . 8/8/2013
Amazing job here. You did truly an awesome job :) :)
DreamweaverAki chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
nooooooooo! I wanted to see wally with the bogart. other than that... AMAZIN!
SnowGirlZ chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
I died laughing XD
ShineX chapter 42 . 5/23/2013
I admit, it's rather annoying that you follow canon so closely, but with the way you're setting things in yj and the way you changed the ending of the 3rd book this has caught my interest enough to continue.
ShineX chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
"Let me guess, Doctor Fate."
I definitely like this explanation, makes the whole thing believable instead of leaving us feeling like this is just another bad fanfic, good job so far :)
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »