Reviews for 14 Henry's First Christmas
kokyangwuti8 chapter 5 . 3/7
You are funny.I like that in a writer
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 23 . 3/13/2014
Cute story
tmarie9 chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
holy crapballs that was hot!
tmarie9 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
lmfao Can JJ be on that shit again please? So funny! I'm crying from laughing so hard!
J.E.11 chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
My sister actually had a moment much like Emily with the bike situation except, it was a scooter. She was pregnant with her second child and her husband looked at her like she was crazy. I hope Henry loves the bike when he gets it (:

JE
RestlessSoul03 chapter 23 . 6/22/2013
This one made me warm and fuzzy inside. :P
Honorcpt chapter 20 . 11/26/2012
Damn!
hurryupandwait chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is the first time I have ever written a review, and I created an account just to recieve your story alerts. After reading this one I just couldn't stop so thank you for writing such wonderful stories and I hope you keep it up.
srhittson chapter 22 . 7/18/2012
Love the story
Guest chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Loved the story and it's your longest one yet!
dajwoh chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
so hilarious ;)
DarXe chapter 23 . 7/17/2012
Nice 1st Christmas. I'm glad you keep these going. Everytime I think about the ep on the show I get pissed off. I can think of your version and I'm happy. :)
jhickson001 chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
oh I so love this fluffy story! My cheeks hurt at the end of every chapter from laughing and smiling so much! That super nerd app for Reid was priceless! Thankyou for the super fast updates. Looking forward to more goodness!
Secrets For Sale chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
Poor Emily getting hit on the head again. What, she got a 'aim for me' on her head? or the unsub just like to hit her on the head? Haha. Cute Emily and Morgan moment in the car where they were talking on the phone with JJ and Hotch, love how the team are so protective with one another. Aww, that's so sweet of Emily, she has the biggest heart of all.

Emily and Will debating between the angel and the star is cute! And JJ being the 'mother' of the two came up with such a brilliant solution. Emily's definition of Cajun Christmas had me laughing! gonna love this unique family, it's the perfect family in the world! Whoa, Christmas started with a hot sex And Emily you're so cheeky! Another cute moment of Will and Emily, I'm starting to look forward for Will and Emily scene. Oh, SERGIO! Another family member added When we gonna see a baby JJ/Emily? Haha. I can foresee that Henry gonna chase Sergio around the house when he learns how to walk ;)

Sneaky JJ, did she text Elizabeth to ask about the gender and colour of the cat? Cute Emily and Morgan fighting over the tank like little kids! And cunning Garcia, though that she just wanna stop these two before a fight broke out, instead she want to be the first to play it. Haha! But poor thing that Garcia doesn't have the power to stop these two until she mentioned JJ, nice strategy! ;) If the nerd alert app works in Reid, it should also be working on Emily too! Maybe Reid can revenge on Emily some day with the same app! Haha!

I like the new character, Helen, she should appear more! Aww, JJ and Henry seriously have a wicked great, sweet and thoughtful woman on their hands! JJ still remember Emily's wish list for Christmas! Whoa, Christmas started with hot sex and now it's gonna end with another hot sex! Definitely the best Christmas ever! Haha! Nicely written, another completed story! As always, can't wait for the next one! ;)
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
(I couldn't review... Again. I think this was the only chapter I didn't review lol)

It's over? It can't be over! Noooo! When's the next story?