Reviews for Small Town Talk
Bisskit chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
How sweet. I wish it would have happen in the series... you've done a great job and I really enjoyed reading your story. It was amazing.
It would have been a lot easier if wade talked about his feelings the way he does in your story ;-)
sleepmybeauty chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
this fic was pretty much awesome. I loved it, I loved how in-tune with the characters you are. :D
guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Hi, this is the second time I've read your story and realized I haven't reviewed yet; very sorry! You capture Zoe and Wade's relationship and rapport excellently, as well as, their interactions with everyone, especially Lavon, Shelley (miss her!), and Rose. Responding to another fan reviewer's comment, Zoe meeting royalty isn't too far-fetched since her Mom could have political clients too (the show never specified that her clients are only from the fashion world ;-) ). Love your story, thank you! :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
I loved this story.
guitargirl94 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Cute and fluffy, loved it :)
Nova802 chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
This was wonderful! Your dialog between the two of them really sparks!
gufsmile chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Really cute story! I think you did a good job of capturing their personalities.
BloodyPasion chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I loved it! It was really fluffy and adorable! Hope you'll keep writing Z/W stories!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
yeah the story was okay until she supposedly met prince william and was used to getting loads of compliments. way too OOC. why all of a sudden?
SunOnARainyDay chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Aw, that was sweet. Love it when Wade's a southern gentleman.
Miss.Full.of.Light chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
YOU TURN ME INTO THE WORST FANGIRL I SWEAR, LIKE, YOUR STORIES ARE THE BEST, THE SHOW SHOULD PLAY OUT LIKE THIS, THE BROKEN HEART THING OMG SAFBSDJGSDGFDS I KINDA LOVE YOU SERIOUSLY
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
This is one of the best stories I've read in this fandom. You've got a great handle on their voices and a good handle on language and you have really good comparisons and turns of phrase here and there. It was a great read.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
This was lovely. Thank you for sharing.
blahblahdibla chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Ah, this was lovely. Lovely, indeed!
valley vamp chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
awww, as cheesy as the broken heart thing is it also seems exactly like something Wade would pull. I loved the story it was so cute and captured zade really well. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
vv