Reviews for Silver Lines
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
Wow just read this story and I loved it! Thank you for writing it :)
Laughingkiddo chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Very nice work :)
MojoMonkey chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I really like this chapter. Beautifully written. I like that there's a lot going on without using a whole lot of dialogue. The narrative really makes their spoken words pop and so much more intense. Great job.

Can't wait to read the rest of this when I'm off of work later.
Esraa chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
This story is the goddest. Just saying. I freaking loved it! Please keep writing :)
defygravity79 chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Love it, so cute!
HeyasSecretLove chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Awww yay! LOVED IT! :)
LitaDelacour chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
YEA! Di changed her mind and decided to be happy for Naya. Matt's plan got busted and got fired. I get my HeYa. And because Di and Lea are not together I get Achele too.
darkecofreak1 chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
OH MY GOODNESS!SO GOOD!
danigleek chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
love this writing 3 oh yeah and matt is an idiot. HEYA all the way ;)
LitaDelacour chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
yay heya are trittogther! now they just need to ind a way to stop matt from breaking up bittana. matt writing that is gonna cause a riot and demand for brittana. i love di and all but she needs to help stop matts personal vendetta and she really liked naya she would want nay happy and be the friend she should be. heya over rivergon anyday. i want matt to face karma.
raelynne9 chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
yay heya sex very good wtiting well done
HeyasSecretLove chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
Loved it :)
darkecofreak1 chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
YAY!
LitaDelacour chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
matt, you fucker. don't take your personal hatred of hemo and naya's relationship out on Brittana. you break them up the fans will riot and demand them back. ryan, show a back bone.
darkecofreak1 chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
I though they broke up? Oh well I freakin' love this story!