Reviews for The Lion King: Royal Pains
ilovefanfiction06 chapter 19 . 3/29
This story is coming along so greatly! I can't wait for simba and nala to get back together though (it hurts my heart when they're apart haha) I'm also really enjoying reading about Tojo and Burundi I think they are an adorable couple 3 please update super duper soon! :)

P.s. to answer your chapter question I'm from Windsor, (Canada) north america
wow chapter 1 . 3/16
this is amazing I love it
Are you going to finish royal pains I really like it
SNOWYleopardess chapter 19 . 2/1
Hi there, I've had a lot going on but I couldn't wait to read the next chapter. My schools doing Annie! I got a callback for Annie! Even though I didn't get the part(I'm Tessie) there's always next year! Anyway, enough about me. Great chapter! I loved it! Can't wait for the next one!
I live in New Jersey, North America
22teamplayer chapter 19 . 1/8
I don't mind saying that Simba was acting like an immature b#tch back there. At least that was the vibe I was picking up. Unless this is some part of his convoluted scheme for getting Nala back then I don't know what he was thinking calling her out when those two weasels were standing right in front of him. Nala was spot on, who does he think is on his side?
Hah!, Asana strikes back! lol. However, I can't imagine what Abasi will to try next. He's not very bright, but the one to fear most is the one who has the least to lose.
Burundi and Tojo are perfect for each other. Cute little origin story.
I is in, Reno. North America has a little bit of everything.
kaywalter2001 chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
Please can you keep writing
Post more please chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
I know it probs been a long time since you write more but can you please post more
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
Please keep going (sorry I can't remember my email I'll send another one post) so please continue the story I've been reading it from the very first chapter waiting each time please tam starout
Gift Bunny chapter 19 . 11/28/2014
loving this series so much
I live in Orlando in the US
LionKing 3 2398 chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
I have to say I love the storyline and hope to see more. I hope that Simba proposes to Nala soon, it feels like their relationship is falling apart, and I know nobody wants that to happen. Also I hope that Asana and Mansa get together, although Mansa seemed like a jerk at the beginning, I feel like he has made up partially for his mistakes and deserve someone to love, and honestly Abasi deserves nobody. I want Sarafina And Cy to be happy and of course I hope that Tojo asks Burundi if she will stay at Pride rock. So much trouble, yet so much love. I hope it all works out... Thank you for posting this, and thank you for being one of the may people who supports #Simbala To me the most important thing is that everything works out between Simba and Nala, but I suppose you would get so many "flame" messages from an ending like that. Nonetheless I can't wait to see how you work out the problems between them. Thanks again, Sincerely, LionKing 3? 2398
ukweli chapter 19 . 11/5/2014
Hey Nal! You ok? It's been a while I've been here (not my fault, I blame university! kkk), but come on, I would never expect Hasani to have the guts to show his face in pridelands after all he has done! And worse, Nala is willing to hear what he haves to say... Just hope she doesn't really fall for it... About Maeva, lets just say that she knows how to pick the worst moments to show up... Asana and Mansa seems like an awesome idea, that is, if Mansa really did change, cause Asana does not need a second scoundrel in her life... Answering to your question, I do live in Brasilia, Brazil, in South America! And that's it! Keep up the great work!
One-Crazed-Up-Dragon chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
Please update soon this is one of the best lion king stories ever! Please update soon I'm dying without this story.
harumscarum1991 chapter 19 . 10/15/2014
Just read the last two chapters! WOOOHOOO Simba-Nala-Maeva-Hasani love rectangle!...ish? P Can't wait to see what happens with this please update soon soon sooooon! And if Nala buys the shit Hasani is selling I will judge. And why is Simba being so meeaann? :(
Asaf chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
Maeva and Hasani? That's a horribly perfect combo... If she wants to be a queen so badly, she can be his queen.

Why is Simba even considering being with Maeva? His conversation with Nala started off very well until she had to chime in...

Asana and Mansa? Seems like it could work! :)
queenlionesses chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
Love the Asana and Mansa moment but still my favorite guy in the pride is
A- Dad. I still feel like Asana deserves better but with Mansa as he is now will suffice until she meets a real lion.

Burundi and Tojo are adorable. That is what I want Simba and Nala to be like soon. I guess I am guilty to of giving that lion some of the more romantic moments. Darn that dirty blond mane of his. And the mother in law and him reunion was priceless.

As for the couple at hand, I hope Nala just wanted get away from Simba to beat Hasani for herself. She promised Sarabi do she can't go back on her word about fixing it. Their is definitely a problem when you have spent more time fighting than in love. It's time for a friendly montage to get things back on track that ends in the jungle.

Live in a city near Boston in the USA. And no we don't yell the aw sound like in movies. It's more like "aw that puppy is so adorable". Also F bombs are not a part of every day speech. Fun fact: I occasionally yell at people in the movies they are going the wrong way...