Reviews for The Lion King: Royal Pains
AnberlinEve chapter 2 . 9/6
Haven't read lion king fanfic in a long while and I'm loving this! cant wait to see maeva get her ass served again.
Jess chapter 22 . 8/21
Loving this. Please update!
mafiaboss123 chapter 22 . 8/13
Super cool story plz update soon. I really love how you have been writig so keep up the good work:D
I really like this story! But please post the next chapter before the end of the month.
Hey now back again!my face dinosaur is pachyrhinosaurus
Jennifer Wu chapter 8 . 7/28
I see you! Don't make us wait because we love this!
Jennifer Wu chapter 6 . 7/28
Hi! I just came here oh and I love this story so far
ILoveTama chapter 22 . 7/25
YESS! This chapter is gold, silver, diamond, pearl... it is everything! Simba is free from Maeva, Sarabi is basking in her sassiness and I am living the life of the party because of this. What a time to be alive!

Lovely Chapter, Nala_Nay, i loved every bit of it. I can't wait for the next one!
Autumn chapter 22 . 7/24
I totally forgot to mention sarabi and mufasa I love how they are actually in this and that mufasa is alive. And you made it even better by adding in sarabis parents.
This chapter was by far definitely one of my favorites (along with the one where Mansa kisses asana) You did perfect and I never would have saw Maeva sleeping with another guy coming! But it made the chapter so much better! Probably my favorite line from this story is "what in all the Serengeti is going on here? And why is my grandson singing a frighteningly combination of 'we're born to be free' and 'free at last?' Lmao I can only imagine what that would look like. And omg anubas secret is about to get out! My only question is how in hell does muziki know and will she tell sarabi? I can't wait to see what happens when everyone finds out especially simba and nala and how it will affect their relationship and the situation with Maeva.
I can't wait to see the next update I hope it will be soon in the meantime bye! And I'll try to keep reviewing.
Autumn chapter 22 . 7/24
OMG! You are one of my favorite authors! I've read all of your stories and they are so good! You've inspired me to want to write stories for the lion king.
I absolutely love all of the conflict going on in this story, simba and nala are the exact definition of "relationship" they have sweet moments, yet can get pissed off at each other. But, I love how you made them so different from any other couple because they have to deal with simba betrothed with Maeva.
You made Maeva perfect! Because you want to hate her but at the same time you can't help but feel bad for her. I personally love the idea of Maeva and Hasani together. I'm hoping that they will either fall in love and in the process turn on their parents and help simba, nala, and the crew fight them, or while they are in the middle of the war between the two prides they escape and later on they have cubs which could make for an awesome sequel!
Miasha is absolutely adorable. And it is hilarious that Mheetu needs incouraging from Aniya to hold her. Malka is a crack up lmao he's got a joke for everything but I think Tama is perfect for him, she helps keep him in check. Kula and Chumvi are cute too, I hope you add in a couple more scenes with them just so we can get to know them better as a couple. I love Tojo and Burundi, but not to be rude I like Sabini and Tojo from does it ever end a lot better. However I definitely like Mansa better than Beeli.
Mansa and Asana hmmm…where do I begin oh ya I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM TOGETHER AND THEY ARE 100% MY FAVORITE COUPLE!
Lionesscreator chapter 22 . 7/23
WHAT THE HECK, we don't even get the answer... That's just cold. Lol
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 22 . 7/23
Well I never saw that coming... brilliant job.

I hope that next chapter they verify that news with the group of visitors and that it leads to a proper announcement of Simba's 'freedom' to be with Nala properly. The mental images of Simba wandering off singing about his freedom was very funny :)
Does this mean we get to have a cute scene between Simba and Nala soon? Its been a while now I feel, these two have sorta been on and off big time what with all the issues going on and lions trying to pry them apart.
now we just need to get rid of the false lion who is trying to lure Nala back to her old pride and she can be with Simba :)

Video game would be Borderlands 2. I dunno why, I just luv that game... So many fun hours of running around as the Gaige or Krieg...
Board game...? Lol, um... i played a lot of cards.. but not really bored games.
Shadow chapter 22 . 7/21
Lol, Mheetu not wanting to hold the cubby. She's very little and he's scaaaared! Scardy cat! hahaha.

I really like the Botswana (Hope I spelled that right, I'm terrible) pride. I think they are hilarious and I feel like Simba fits in very well with them - especially when they let that slip. Maeva has got some explaining to do! Shady! I still think there's good in her, she's just messed up cuz of her mother - or perhaps brainwashed is the better word?

But now theres no stopping sim and nala from being together, right? Knowing YOUR twisted mind that won't be the case. Bet you'll take us on a series of roller coasters - however, I do like a good roller coaster. :)

Anyway. Maeva's mother annoys my soul and Sarabi wins at life "If I wasn't such a dignified queen I'd kill her, rid us all a headache" hahahah! love it.

I like how you said she's the dethroned princess probably because I've been waiting for this moment.

Update soon! It's great as always.
Machine Dragon Nero chapter 22 . 7/19
Hahahahahaha that was hahaha an interesting one there. I'll tell ya I was bilt to fight monsters as tall as building's with crazy power's and all. But I won't dare pick a fight with any of the Pride Lands Lioness. They are awesome and scary at the same time.

Well I really like the part were Sarabi's mom put that tra-oh sorry I can't say those words here. In that scene she might as well have been a Dragon, I feel sorry for the one who picks a fight with her. You know I was thinking that it would be great if she took Meeva on as her own in a way. It would be a better start for Meeva. I don't hate her any more like I use to instead... I feel sorry for her. Yah I think she would like it will Simba's grandparents. I'm not really saying that she should be there daughter more like her guardian's. Yah that would be nice for her.

And as always I HATE Meeva's mother. I'm amazed that no one's tried to kill her yet. If not for my morals and consent for life I'd kill her myself. All she dose is complain, start fight's, spy's on everyone and more. Wow I hate her.

But at last Simba and Nala can truly be together now! HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAH!

Ok favorite Video game is Spyro. Yes I do love the Godzilla video games and any war games. But the first Spyro game was the very first video game that I ever played in my life. And I love The Legend of Spyro trilogy so as you can tell this game hold's a very special place in my hart. I love Spyro and I hope that they will make more games about him.

By the way. Tell your husband that's a great line.

Your friend and fan for ever Machine Dragon Nero see you on the Battlefield
mimoo01 chapter 22 . 7/18
Damn I'm so happy Maeva is no longer queen. Leave it to Simba to be a devious bastard. I just can't stop laughing. I'm free! XD I don't play Pokémon go that game sucks on my phone. My favorite video game would the last of us. I'm excited for the next update!