Reviews for The Lion King: Royal Pains
PLEASE CONTINUE! I was just having a "lion king royal pain" marathon! :( Plz upload!
ILoveTama chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
Wow wow 2 chapters! My dreams have come true!

Abasi and Anuba... were a thing?... Eww

Maisha is just the cutest little cub! Omg!

I can't wait for the next chapter, I love this story!
Machine Dragon Nero chapter 24 . 12/12/2016
so much has gone down in this chapter that I don't even know where to start never been so many changes change the character and much more and I have to say things happen because it leaves more roomfor the story to grow you always keep us guessing as to what's going to happen next and Nala. so all I can really say is for the chapter is just these two words.

"Well dang." That's what she said. Hahaha couldn't help it I'll see you next time and take care.

your friend and fan forever Machine Dragon Nero, see you on the battlefield.
Machine Dragon Nero chapter 23 . 12/9/2016
happy birthday Nala nay! the chapter was wonderful definitely well worth the wait it's wonderful to see a change in Meeva's character, I have hope for her now to be truly a redeemable character and I hope that everything works out for her and as for the Sarabi's mother... make sure to remind me to never get on her bad side if anything I'm quite terrified of her now where is old she is and to intimidate anyone like she does and to be as threatening as she is oh boy don't mess with this Lioness I'm sure she would even with that would be king apart.

my favorite store to shop at in Walmart I really enjoy going over there they have next to everything I could want but the fact that I have my princess now they have almost nothing I want.

Your friend and fan for ever Machine Dragon Nero, See you on the battlefield.
tyrannosaurustex chapter 24 . 12/3/2016
Heyyyyy! I know you posted this chapter a little while ago, but I got bored today and reread the entire story, haha. Ahhhh! I want mooooooorrre! I'm so glad it's all coming together now! And I can't wait for Hasani yo run into his mom, hahaha!
My favourite vehicle is the four door Rubicon Jeep Wrangler (preferably bright red!)
Shadow chapter 23 . 11/30/2016
I loved this one because you really saw Maeva's personality. I can't hate her and I knew she'd turn around at some point but its a shame her mom is so evil. However, I do enjoy that Maeva says she's done with her and all of that and that she's getting along with Nala. I love when women or females (since they are lions lol) get along and raise each other up instead of bringing each other down!

Poor Tama is going to need a bit more convincing though, but hey I get it, she's done a lot of bad things to them and trust is earned. I think she'll come around, she just needs time.

Anuba has got to go though, that's terrible how she handles things and how she doesnt care for her daughter. she just wants the throne and that is all she cares about because she's trying to live through her. Shame, shame.

Hasani has got to go. :( sneaky little bleep.
Reader chapter 24 . 11/22/2016
Love the plot so much! You are an amazing writer you portray the characters so well! You always make what's happening clear and I really love all of your stories please continue to update!
Lionessed chapter 24 . 11/22/2016
Oh my god! Yes finally another chapter! Love it I can't wait to c what happens between Mansa and Cy! So maeva might be abasi cub, what a shock! I know it is bad to say this, but let's all be honest Anuba is a whore! Next she will be sleeping with scar lol. Love this chapter I can't wait for the next! Also can u add in some Mansa and Asana moments, personally I love them together so it would be great if u did so we could c their relationship;)
Jaylonni Love chapter 23 . 11/22/2016
When autocorrect is your enemy. Smh, my damned phone kept changing Maeva to Meava. Haha. But to answer your question, my favourite car would probably be the Lexus IS 350.
Jaylonni Love chapter 24 . 11/22/2016
I had to play catch up but let me just say, I am thoroughly enjoying this. I'm glad that Simba and Nala were finally able to work out their differences, they were certainly teetering on my last good nerve for a while. And Meava's backstory as to why she is the way she is and her being tired of being that way touched me. I'm glad she and Nala could overcome their hatred for one another. And the fact that Nala actually wants to help is sweet to me. Though I'm kinda with Tama to a degree. That girl is going to have to work her ass off to get back in everyone's good graces.

But now the threat of the Mala Mala pride is hanging over everyone's heads. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how all of that plays out. I low key, maybe high key hope that Anuba gets everything that's coming to her. That bitch made my blood boil. No mother should ever treat their child the way that she treated Meava. And the fact that she actually thinks that shit was okay pisses me off even more. Crazy, deranged, lunatic ass bitch. Oh Jesus, now I'm ranting. Anyways, happy belated birthday and happy holidays! I look forward to the next chapter.

Jay (:
Reader chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
Loving this story!
Machungwa63 chapter 24 . 11/16/2016
Five Below (has great candy) and Ferrari. I enjoyed these chapters, probably Chapter 23 a bit more because of the twist. Not really feeling sorry for Nala much as it look alike a lot is about to happen and I'm optimistic for her that things will work out once it's all over.
mochaa chapter 22 . 11/15/2016
HI! i have followed this story for a long time and I LOVE IT :D and even though i'm late i wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! whew i literally screamed when i saw the two chapter update :3 keep up the great work yeah? xx
mimoo01 chapter 24 . 11/15/2016
Oo girl my favorite car is a 1960 mustang I love the engine! Oh damn Mansa has changed I like it buy not my favorite. The banter between mheetu and Nala was classic! I laughed harder than I should have. :'D
I love the little cub she's too cute and the bluntness I can't handle it.
Awesome work as usual and I'm excited for the next update!
mimoo01 chapter 23 . 11/15/2016
Happy late birthday! Sorry I started college. And girl please your updates are always worth the wait! As always I love the chapter! You were right Maeva grew on to me. No one deserves that abuse. I love how Nala goes with a side of guilt and you idiot! That's me on a daily basis.
Oh Tama that spicy attitude it's my favorite!
I can't decide between the 2 I love shopping at Gamestop for my video games on sale. Zumiez is my favorite store for all my clothes!