Reviews for Counter Guardian
mountedcombat chapter 19 . 11/17
Love it.
AoiKishi chapter 1 . 11/12
This fic is great!
If it ended right here it would be one of my favorite stories/fics ever.
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 19 . 7/25
I can't even describe how amazing this fic is... (there are a few things I dislike but I will gladly ignore them for the 97% of this story that I like/find interesting)

Thank you for making this!
This story us gold. Even more than Faux has. It is dark, gritty, and violent... And masterfully done, as well. You, my friend, could easily make a living as a writer of dark fantasy. You especially prove this during your (apparently retired) WOF arc, which is more Epic Fantasy then it is Science-Fantasy. So, even though you have stopped writing this... It remains. Faux's bloody legacy is immortal. I love it. The thing is, I can totally see myself doing what he does. Should that worry me? But anyway. Keep it up and I will still keep rereading this until I you finish it, even though I will have my own Nervegear by that point.
Hey hey hey! Your story here is, no joke, one of my favorite books/ebooks/whatever books of all time. BUT. Since you seem to have gotten off track on it, I was wondering if I could finish it even though I am a shitty writer. Oh and since I am posting as an Anon then you can't say "no way asshole". So I shall finish it ya? Excellent.
tanzar81 chapter 17 . 5/10
It had its ups and downs but it had character. And then, then you did this I don't even know what to call this. It just hurts me.

A/ on the first story arch
A/ on the OC's
A/ on the short middle arch. I.e the prison and such.
And then it just goes down hill...

Well thank you for most of it I really did enjoy it.
CrazyHades chapter 1 . 4/5
With the money of SAO it's called Cor not Gold. I was going to question the part of him being a known PKer since his Cursor would still be Green if he only killed PKers, but then I remembered Lures (Like Rosalia) would have Green Cursors.
NeoNefario17 chapter 19 . 2/21
Bwahahahaha! Damn! What a tragic end... Haha.. Haheheh.. Heh...

Anyway another chapt well done I suppose! Its refreshing to see a protagonist who acts like a villain. Almost all animes have those typical naïve heroes and what not, but nevertheless this is gold!

Well anyway, I'm lookin forward for MOAR! See ya next Chapt, Capt!
NeoNefario17 chapter 9 . 2/20
Dayum I didn't know south park still exists in 2022! (Its the age of nerve gear right?) Or maybe he watched it a long time ago...

Thus he failed to do the deed.
To avenge his comrade's soul which was freed (by force)
Even if Death and him didn't meet.
Pray for forgiveness of what you did

Whoa I'm great at making a poem!
Anyway see ya next chapt capt!
NeoNefario17 chapter 8 . 2/20
Yup, that's right Faux, blame Tamil and the cards!
Damn it I actually laughed out loud after reading Kirito's message:
Who's the Gary Stu now?

Man if my lower ribs are broken because I laughed so hard, I blame you (or rather Faux) XD

Anyway see ya next chapt capt!
NeoNefario17 chapter 6 . 2/20
Hmm... One word... Bad. Ass. No wait! That's not right! And those weren't even one word- I mean- Badass. Yup, He is badass.

Ok, aside of my totally unfunny joke, This is awesome. This whole story should be made into a side story of SAO.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
First 9 chapters one of thebest FF on this site.
After that terrible. What happened, man? :((((
vincent1875 chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Good story so far.
Mr.Black64 chapter 11 . 10/9/2014

Did Raph change that much? He was an ambusher, an assassin. To have a straight up dual when he could've ambushed her just didn't sit right.