Reviews for Counter Guardian
NeoNefario17 chapter 19 . 2/21
Bwahahahaha! Damn! What a tragic end... Haha.. Haheheh.. Heh...

Anyway another chapt well done I suppose! Its refreshing to see a protagonist who acts like a villain. Almost all animes have those typical naïve heroes and what not, but nevertheless this is gold!

Well anyway, I'm lookin forward for MOAR! See ya next Chapt, Capt!
NeoNefario17 chapter 9 . 2/20
Dayum I didn't know south park still exists in 2022! (Its the age of nerve gear right?) Or maybe he watched it a long time ago...

Thus he failed to do the deed.
To avenge his comrade's soul which was freed (by force)
Even if Death and him didn't meet.
Pray for forgiveness of what you did

Whoa I'm great at making a poem!
Anyway see ya next chapt capt!
NeoNefario17 chapter 8 . 2/20
...
Yup, that's right Faux, blame Tamil and the cards!
Bwahahahaahaha!
Damn it I actually laughed out loud after reading Kirito's message:
Who's the Gary Stu now?

Man if my lower ribs are broken because I laughed so hard, I blame you (or rather Faux) XD

Anyway see ya next chapt capt!
NeoNefario17 chapter 6 . 2/20
Hmm... One word... Bad. Ass. No wait! That's not right! And those weren't even one word- I mean- Badass. Yup, He is badass.

**PLEASE STAND BY**

Ok, aside of my totally unfunny joke, This is awesome. This whole story should be made into a side story of SAO.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
First 9 chapters one of thebest FF on this site.
After that terrible. What happened, man? :((((
vincent1875 chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Good story so far.
Mr.Black64 chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
Hmmm..

Did Raph change that much? He was an ambusher, an assassin. To have a straight up dual when he could've ambushed her just didn't sit right.
Mr.Black64 chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
I just don't see him inviting all those people, especially without telling them to TELL NO ONE.

In an anime setting, yes. But i got the feeling you wanted to make this a bit more realistic. Now i know and knowing is half the battle.

Enjoying the story so far though. Probably because i've been fantasizing about being a PKK.
Drake Silver chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
i am so lost right now.
Drake Silver chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
first off, the 9 chapter of counter guardian were great. Also, i see why you put the authors note as a chapter. I hope to read more soon.

Drake Silver.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
Cool story bro
Mastergamer98007
may or may not use some of your character in my SAO fanfic when I write it
Guest chapter 19 . 4/3/2014
Can you pleas continue writing!
Rakaan chapter 19 . 1/5/2014
Finish this please!
Morrigahn- Dark Herald chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I really like the story so far, but the constant switch between tenses is annoying.
Partsu chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
This is not the best but certainly the most entertainingly evil FF of SAO.