Reviews for The Marked Man
aznxa21 chapter 24 . 1/28
Holy shit this is actually a good warhammer story! Damn shame it has been abandoned.
Secundum chapter 24 . 1/12
Only just noticed the Russ thing in chapter 20 thanks to a previous reviewer...That was amazing.
speaker of babbel chapter 24 . 8/5/2014
Titans will walk next!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Idiotic, I disagree with Eragon on a fundamental level. His beliefs.
All American Autor chapter 20 . 5/29/2014
I was rereading your story of the dozenth time when I finally noticed this in chapter 20.
"In all his millennia of living, he never dared to think, never dreamed of something like this happening."
When I finally understood what I was reading, it blew my mind and the implications it made towards the character.

I applaud you sir, for making such a huge plot device such as this seem so natural and smooth that I didn't notice it until I reread your story several times. Good job, and I look forward to reading more.
Thisman chapter 24 . 1/13/2014
This chapter seems very rough, not flowing right, and somehow the astartes seems o be not in character.

Just my analysis.
Skepsis Forever chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
I like how it's going, thanks for updating, I'm surprised I haven't seen it before it was updated, makes me wonder what other good stories I might have missed.
Also, poor Brother Ullmar, I hope he gets reassigned to Eragon's retinue or some other bending-the-rules not-really-punishment.
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
Woops, pressed the post review button by accident.
The line in the prev. chapter was
"Brothers united shall slay the son of the phoenix"
Which can be read as
"The two sons shall slay the son of the sun" :)
Also zambie orks - that is all
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 23 . 1/3/2014
Heh, I realised that the line
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 21 . 1/3/2014
OOH, I wonder if the foul xeno trickster is telling the truth?
Nah
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
LOL
For some reason I havent been getting alerts from this story, so I just assumed that is was put on hiatus. I only realised that is was being continued today when I saw it in the cross-over section having been updated two days ago!
Now I fav'd and followed it again...
Cegorach chapter 24 . 1/2/2014
You keep messing up Imperial stuff to create cheap drama, while ignoring legitimate sources of problems (like the fact that the Emperor's Tarot should be giving some really wierd feedback at the moment). Kind of boring.
Skepsis Forever chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Don't soulbind the unsanctioned psycher that says that his magic is going wobbly since he left his world. Ignore the fact that he was psychically attacked to need saving from the Emperor in the first place. Put said unsanctioned psycher with abhuman traits in the Imperial Guard. That's GENIUS, guys!
FractiousDay chapter 24 . 1/2/2014
I'm much preferring the 40K aspects to the Arya storyline, keep doing that

Also, how come the Space Marines havn't told anyone about the possibility of Eragon healing Guilliman, I would have thought if they did there would have been whole chapters of marines and probably a few Inquisitors interested in him
Jouaint chapter 24 . 1/2/2014