Reviews for Scarred Hearts
Aquamarine1212 chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
YES! I KNEW IT! YES!
(ahem) Hehehehe, finally! They're in looove! (rainbows appear overhead) Oh. Hey. That means...part three will be their dating life? AWESOME! I wanna see some mushy scenes and over dramatic fights! :) Lol. Anyways, what's this? I detect...a swear word?! CALL IN THE SWAT TEAM! (no, not really) I suppose, there are only so many ways to weasel your way around it...I might end up using a word or two in the next TMNT book I'm writing. (You can thank Raph for that) I loved the chapter and I demand that you write another one.
This chapter. I like it. ANOTHER!
malory79080 chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! Oooh, a cliff hanger! I wanna see what's next - update soon!
malory79080 chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
Ah, so it's finally come to this point... I'm loving it so far! Kross is finally confronting Brodik, hopefully. But at least he's taking him to safety. Update soon! 0
malory79080 chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Oh, no! Poor Kross. Brodik has got the wrong guy, and as much as Kross doesn't want to, he has to tell Brodik the truth. I laughed at Tabatha and Bianca's scene, though! :)
Adriana W chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
JOE!BARACUS!ADEN!FENITH ISLAND!EVERYBODY!:D
Adriana W chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
Yay finnally!I'm sorry if I sounded rude but I just really like this fanfic.:)
malory79080 chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
Kross and Bianca are too cute. I love it. ;3 Update whenever you can!
WhiteValentine chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Really liked the story, and I will be waiting for a update! And I really like Kross and Bianca together!
RedMerchant chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
ERMEHGERD this update made my day! :D I love how Bianca is slowly opening up beneath her prickly shell, like she does to Raguna in-game when you befriend her. Bianca and Kross's friendship is... Sweet, in a word. Poor Kross needs a friend. So does Bianca, actually. They both drive people away in their own ways, so a friendship between the two is so adorable.

If I could offer any criticism, it'd be to use italics instead of underlining words you want to emphasize. The underline tends to make writing look unofficial and sloppy, regardless of content (which, in your case, is perfectly fine ;3). It's a little jarring and distracting to the eye. I can get over it in a split second and keep reading, but to the more distracted reader, it's moments like that when they put the phone down/leave the computer and get a snack from the fridge... Which is something you don't want. :P
malory79080 chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
Oooh! I'm so glad that you updated, I had almost forgot about this story. But it's so obvious that Bianca likes Kross, and he likes her. The note was really sweet - she really is changing. It's sad that Kross is debating if he should end his life. Brodik is really shady. I know the ending, though, and he's not really a bad BAD guy. XD Update soon! -
The Celestial Fire chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
I'm...so happy you've updated. I almost totally forgot about this story. I love how Bianca is being so sweet to Kross now, you've really made her go from detestable to likable in this story! And on a less important note, I LOVE Brodik, and I'm excited that some of the focus is going to be on him.
Aquamarine1212 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Bianca you are such a dopey dope. You looove Kross and you know it! ADMIT IT!
RedMerchant chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
YAAAAY UPDAAAATE

Aww! This whole chapter was so cute! QwQ
Oh, Bianca. Silly, silly Bianca.
malory79080 chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
They're so gonna think that Bianca and Kross are dating... It's obvious.
Crimsonsheart chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I like it and i will continue reading but if you notice through out the game Bianca doesn't insult people directly. she's passive aggressive. she simply would have said no thanks in a snobby way here, but i can understand why you did this.