Reviews for Scarred Hearts
malory79080 chapter 12 . 4/11
Kross and Bianca are too cute. I love it. ;3 Update whenever you can!
BlueOceana chapter 1 . 2/27
Really liked the story, and I will be waiting for a update! And I really like Kross and Bianca together!
Le Redhead Merchant chapter 11 . 1/4
ERMEHGERD this update made my day! :D I love how Bianca is slowly opening up beneath her prickly shell, like she does to Raguna in-game when you befriend her. Bianca and Kross's friendship is... Sweet, in a word. Poor Kross needs a friend. So does Bianca, actually. They both drive people away in their own ways, so a friendship between the two is so adorable.

If I could offer any criticism, it'd be to use italics instead of underlining words you want to emphasize. The underline tends to make writing look unofficial and sloppy, regardless of content (which, in your case, is perfectly fine ;3). It's a little jarring and distracting to the eye. I can get over it in a split second and keep reading, but to the more distracted reader, it's moments like that when they put the phone down/leave the computer and get a snack from the fridge... Which is something you don't want. :P
malory79080 chapter 11 . 1/3
Oooh! I'm so glad that you updated, I had almost forgot about this story. But it's so obvious that Bianca likes Kross, and he likes her. The note was really sweet - she really is changing. It's sad that Kross is debating if he should end his life. Brodik is really shady. I know the ending, though, and he's not really a bad BAD guy. XD Update soon! -
The Celestial Fire chapter 11 . 1/2
I'm...so happy you've updated. I almost totally forgot about this story. I love how Bianca is being so sweet to Kross now, you've really made her go from detestable to likable in this story! And on a less important note, I LOVE Brodik, and I'm excited that some of the focus is going to be on him.
Aquamarine1212 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Bianca you are such a dopey dope. You looove Kross and you know it! ADMIT IT!
Le Redhead Merchant chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
YAAAAY UPDAAAATE

Aww! This whole chapter was so cute! QwQ
Oh, Bianca. Silly, silly Bianca.
malory79080 chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
They're so gonna think that Bianca and Kross are dating... It's obvious.
Crimsonsheart chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I like it and i will continue reading but if you notice through out the game Bianca doesn't insult people directly. she's passive aggressive. she simply would have said no thanks in a snobby way here, but i can understand why you did this.
Le Redhead Merchant chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
OuO this is so cuuuute! I hope you update soon.
Oh, Bianca. *shakes head*
malory79080 chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Oh, gosh. Still obnoxious old Bianca! No drowning or near-death-experience can dent her...'lovely' personality.
gameGIRL14 chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Poor kross didn't even get a thank you... I don't really care for Bianca she is a spoiled rotten rich b**** . Please update soon.
Angelic Strawberry chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
I LOVE THIS! SO FREAKING MUCH! I WANNA FAV!
malory79080 chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Poor Bianca, but I didn't like the way she just spoke to her 'friends' when she was younger.
malory79080 chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
They really don't see eye-to-eye, do they, though Kross seems to find Bianca amusing.