Reviews for Scarred Hearts
The feels! Oh, the feels! That was amazing!
Nightwings chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
...I'm not smiling... But pardon me while I step into the corner and melt with happiness.
Dude, that was amazing. You are a very good writer. I felt like some larger words could have been used in place of many little ones, but other than that, you nailed it. Especially switching views. That is hard.
And by the way, thank you for giving these two a sweet, innocent, genuine romance instead of one of those physical, infatuated ones. My heart glowed. :)
Cheers and God bless!
Theo DeWitch chapter 16 . 7/19/2015
YOU'VE TURNED ME INTO A PILE OF GOOP. I'VE GIGGLING AND HAPPY AT THIS FOR THE PAST HOUR OR SO.

No, but seriously I loved the plotline and the KrossxBianca ship is one that I never thought about but now it's a headcannon. :3 You have a lovely writing style! :D
gameGIRL14 chapter 17 . 3/30/2015
Yea! Your updating again! First off thank you for telling your readers about my story I really appreciate it ! And second cute chapter the kiss on the cheek and Bianca got her friend back. The other groomsmen was Raguna's brother i presume? I read about Raguna having a brother. I thought about putting him in my story maybe as a character. Anyway I look forward to the updates and all the cute scenes between Kross and Bianca.
gameGIRL14 chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
I actually finished reading this a few months ago. And this chapter is super cute! The way Bianca worries about Kross leaving and the kiss on top of that. In the game I don't really care for Bianca's character and I would never imagined pairing her with Kross but you pulled it off.
You wrote an amazing perspective of both characters and I truly hope you will continue this story.
Aquamarine1212 chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
YES! I KNEW IT! YES!
(ahem) Hehehehe, finally! They're in looove! (rainbows appear overhead) Oh. Hey. That means...part three will be their dating life? AWESOME! I wanna see some mushy scenes and over dramatic fights! :) Lol. Anyways, what's this? I detect...a swear word?! CALL IN THE SWAT TEAM! (no, not really) I suppose, there are only so many ways to weasel your way around it...I might end up using a word or two in the next TMNT book I'm writing. (You can thank Raph for that) I loved the chapter and I demand that you write another one.
This chapter. I like it. ANOTHER!
malory79080 chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! Oooh, a cliff hanger! I wanna see what's next - update soon!
malory79080 chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
Ah, so it's finally come to this point... I'm loving it so far! Kross is finally confronting Brodik, hopefully. But at least he's taking him to safety. Update soon! 0
malory79080 chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Oh, no! Poor Kross. Brodik has got the wrong guy, and as much as Kross doesn't want to, he has to tell Brodik the truth. I laughed at Tabatha and Bianca's scene, though! :)
Adriana W chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
JOE!BARACUS!ADEN!FENITH ISLAND!EVERYBODY!:D
Adriana W chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
Yay finnally!I'm sorry if I sounded rude but I just really like this fanfic.:)
malory79080 chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
Kross and Bianca are too cute. I love it. ;3 Update whenever you can!
BlueOceana chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Really liked the story, and I will be waiting for a update! And I really like Kross and Bianca together!
RedMerchant chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
ERMEHGERD this update made my day! :D I love how Bianca is slowly opening up beneath her prickly shell, like she does to Raguna in-game when you befriend her. Bianca and Kross's friendship is... Sweet, in a word. Poor Kross needs a friend. So does Bianca, actually. They both drive people away in their own ways, so a friendship between the two is so adorable.

If I could offer any criticism, it'd be to use italics instead of underlining words you want to emphasize. The underline tends to make writing look unofficial and sloppy, regardless of content (which, in your case, is perfectly fine ;3). It's a little jarring and distracting to the eye. I can get over it in a split second and keep reading, but to the more distracted reader, it's moments like that when they put the phone down/leave the computer and get a snack from the fridge... Which is something you don't want. :P
malory79080 chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
Oooh! I'm so glad that you updated, I had almost forgot about this story. But it's so obvious that Bianca likes Kross, and he likes her. The note was really sweet - she really is changing. It's sad that Kross is debating if he should end his life. Brodik is really shady. I know the ending, though, and he's not really a bad BAD guy. XD Update soon! -
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »